SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by VAgirl79 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:37 am

Rolly wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

That's what I always wanted to hear in a proposal.... that he loves me more than baseball.... bestbud! 

I don't know. It might work for me (I do love my baseball!), but I would wager it would not work for most women.  giggling 

GMA interview... talk about short and to the point. He didn't say much of anything new. Basically taking the high road, saying he realizes it must have been hard for her too Monday night, didn't mean to hurt her feelings, etc. Says he could have said what he did/broached the subject more gracefully, essentially, and that wasn't the only special thing they shared that meant a lot to him, that kind of thing. Didn't ask him about The Bachelor.

I hope they didn't have him fly all the way to NYC just for that lone interview. Blink and miss.
VAgirl79
VAgirl79

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:38 am

Thank you Nick ... for voicing it loud and clear and public ...

speaking about sex shouldn't be shameful.

If you can have sex, then you should be OK talking about it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 am

Good morning all.
I have spent the last 40 minutes catching up in this thread.
For the most part, posting has been fine.  Smiley 
Please try not to react(I know this is difficult) to posts that do not follow site rules.
Information regarding the report button: once someone reports a certain post, multiple reports on the same post probably "kick" out--this is in response to Nutty's issue.

Chin up guys and stay positive and on topic.
Sorry for my interruption.  Hugesmile 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by VAgirl79 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 am

happygolucky wrote:Thank you Nick ... for voicing it loud and public ...

speaking about sex shouldn't be shameful.

If you can have sex, then you should be OK talking about it.

I think on this show in particular, whatever happens behind closed doors (or on camera), the lead and the contestants should be prepared for it coming out later. Don't want it coming out in public? Don't do whatever it is in the first place.

That is just the nature of this show. Things will be exploited to no end, and then sometimes you have a situation like Monday where someone like Nick is really deeply hurt and wants clarity, and then out the "behind closed doors" things come into the public eye. Is it unfortunate, yes, I think it is. But it is how this show is set up.

Regardless of what's happened, I think Nick proves himself to be an articulate, thoughtful guy more and more with each interview he gives. I've enjoyed hearing his perspective on the show and Monday very much. He, along with Chris and Brian, made me glad I did watch this season after all.
VAgirl79
VAgirl79

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:58 am

VAgirl79 wrote:I think on this show in particular, whatever happens behind closed doors (or on camera), the lead and the contestants should be prepared for it coming out later. Don't want it coming out in public? Don't do whatever it is in the first place.

That is just the nature of this show. Things will be exploited to no end, and then sometimes you have a situation like Monday where someone like Nick is really deeply hurt and wants clarity, and then out the "behind closed doors" things come into the public eye. Is it unfortunate, yes, I think it is. But it is how this show is set up.

Regardless of what's happened, I think Nick proves himself to be an articulate, thoughtful guy more and more with each interview he gives. I've enjoyed hearing his perspective on the show and Monday very much. He, along with Chris and Brian, made me glad I did watch this season after all.
 I agree  I am sorry to hear that people are bashing Andi, calling her names for her actions (that for me weren't respectful to Nick, but that's another story), because of the comment (outing, that it wasn't, since even I knew it they did it, without hearing it first) that Nick made. And he of course has to take responsibility for opening up a "controversial" topic, but it's not his fault that media is eating this "trash-talk" ... it's not his fault that so many people are so judgmental of the sex and woman's independence to choose. Sex is not a disturbing issue of the story. It's the game, it's the manipulation, the lies, the pretend, the denial that is disturbing.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:13 am

Kasha - do SC of the interviews go into media thread or SC-pic-video thread?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:42 am

happygolucky wrote:Kasha - do SC of the interviews go into media thread or SC-pic-video thread?

So nice to wake up to this! He looks so handsome! I still feel for Nick everytime I see that breaking up scene. But I'm so glad that he can now move on and put all that fiasco behind him.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:42 am

GMA was good. When asked if he thought she had led him on he said something like, he hopes not, in the 2 months he knew her he thought she was a genuine and good person and he knows that Monday night was difficult for her as well as him. He regrets that their relationship has now been made out to be all about that moment (the sex question) because to him they had a meaningful relationship with many good moments. Also, he doesn't think people should be ashamed to talk about sex.

Now I hope he gets to go home.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:43 am

deleted and posted in media thread

Last edited by Cecilia on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 am

happygolucky wrote:Kasha - do SC of the interviews go into media thread or SC-pic-video thread?

Since I'm here, I'll answer.

The vids pic's are pictures and video's from anywhere, the media, interviews, twitter etc, they are pictures, and audio.

The media thread is for articles or links to magazines etc. anything that we read about in the media.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 am

Cecilia wrote:GMA was good.  When asked if he thought she had led him on he said something like, he hopes not, in the 2 months he knew her he thought she was a genuine and good person and he knows that Monday night was difficult for her as well as him.  He regrets that their relationship has now been made out to be all about that moment (the sex question) because to him they had a meaningful relationship with many good moments.  Also, he doesn't think people should be ashamed to talk about sex.

Ditto. Great that Nick is staying classy as usual. I think these rounds of media have done wonders to repair his image after the unfair edit he received through most of the season. I will be happy he can move on with his life with a clean start.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:49 am

Cecilia wrote:GMA was good.  When asked if he thought she had led him on he said something like, he hopes not, in the 2 months he knew her he thought she was a genuine and good person and he knows that Monday night was difficult for her as well as him.  He regrets that their relationship has now been made out to be all about that moment (the sex question) because to him they had a meaningful relationship with many good moments.  Also, he doesn't think people should be ashamed to talk about sex.

This says it all, this IMO tells everyone where his head was at.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips