SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:37 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:RS was also certain last yr it wouldn 't be JP.... Arie would be more fun and interesting imo than Chris

Monica, pls fill me in per the bolded, who RS think at that time would be the Bach?. TIA

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:37 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:RS was also certain last yr it wouldn 't be JP.... Arie would be more fun and interesting imo than Chris

I agree plus I find Arie hotter than Chris too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:38 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Monica, pls fill me in per the bolded, who RS think at that time would be the Bach?. TIA

I thought Drew was a favorite at one time.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:sorry for hijacking this thread for #OperationSharnick beatingheart peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMFhGbBQgIk

just noticed Shar's type of guy (from 2:23)= intelectual , nerdy.. giggling

i would think Nick is quirky..Anyone think he is nerdy?... question 

Oh puhleeze! I love it - can we tweet this to Nick?  I think in one of the editorials that came out this past couple of days calling Josh and Nick, the jock and the nerd, respectively.  Also several tweets said, it's not everyday that the jock wins over the nerd - something like that.  I think yeah Sharleen seemed awkward but in an endearing way, so is Nick.

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:47 pm

Cecilia wrote:I think it's ridiculous that Reality Steve criticizes all these contestants for the feelings they have and not getting over someone when the guy is almost 40 and single and doesn't date.  What does he know about relationships?  Like, really?

Well, he does have a dog.  :yes: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:sorry for hijacking this thread for #OperationSharnick beatingheart peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMFhGbBQgIk

just noticed Shar's type of guy (from 2:23)= intelectual , nerdy.. giggling

i would think Nick is quirky..Anyone think he is nerdy?... question 

Oh puhleeze! I love it - can we tweet this to Nick?  I think in one of the editorials that came out this past couple of days calling Josh and Nick, the jock and the nerd, respectively.  Also several tweets said, it's not everyday that the jock wins over the nerd - something like that.  I think yeah Sharleen seemed awkward but in an endearing way, so is Nick.

Oh, really?..thanks for the headsup CDW.....Game on!..Let's tweet him like crazy.. giggling . I already found many tw and IG comments on both Shar's and his full of fans 'petitions' for them to start dating... cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:52 pm

[quote="happygolucky"]we listened to the wrong song before ATFR ... I think this one goes better ... but take it lightly, life is fun, no harsh feelings please, just be happy and let go.
I see no need to be angry at Andi for behaving like she did at ATFR, because it was necessary for Nick and he got his closure ... maybe with her different approach he wouldn't say those words that stir the noise now, but everything happens for a reason ... beside, haven't we already learned that Nick will always be very polarizing subject and a person who always speaks his mind, so people may not appreciate what he says, but at least most don't doubt his authenticity and sincerity anymore.

Thanks happy, very appropriate song indeed!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:59 pm

Can't believe this, have you seen it?

http://www.jsonline.com/entertainment/tvradio/bachelorette-lakefront-brewery-tap-for-sale-on-eBay-nick-viall-andi-dorfman-beer-269126231.html

This part is nice.

Chris Randon, tours and environmental director at Lakefront Brewery, said the proceeds will go to the Homeless Veterans Initiative.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Why It's Wrong To Condemn The Bachelorette's Nick

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peggy-drexler/why-its-wrong-to-condemn_b_5638714.html

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 29 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:10 pm

Rosie Garvey@rosie_garvey  
My mom met Nick from the Bachelorette
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 29 2hocoxi

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 29 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:10 pm

momoftrips wrote:Why It's Wrong To Condemn The Bachelorette's Nick

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peggy-drexler/why-its-wrong-to-condemn_b_5638714.html

Thanks for posting - echoes what many of us are saying here.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:28 pm

momoftrips wrote:Why It's Wrong To Condemn The Bachelorette's Nick

Sorry, but I find this article and many others that make the debate about gender bias simplistic and off the mark.
The real issue for me in ATFR is not about whether it's more acceptable for women than men to feel used after sex without love ...but about Nick trying to understand why Andi had sex with him if she knew how important the intimacy was to him and was not in love with him
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips