SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by emad0722 Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:58 am

SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:Thanks everyone for all the photos. Love Nick  eyedrool  hate the shirt  no because it brings back the memory of that infamous video. However, I think he's so over the whole experience so he doesn't mind wearing that shirt again!

As for the tweet about kissing a girl... unless I see a picture or I won't believe it.

thanks sdmom.  I read that quote before it was posted on this board and refused to bring it over... for the very reason you state.

Apologises if it offended... I don't know if it's true or not. Just interesting to see what people tweet.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by emad0722 Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:19 am

PS this is the funniest these girls crack me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lRN_yCjlkQ&list=UUVv8jxGW63qwwkmoBf7EDnQ

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:27 am

^^good morning trying to catch up

Roses great story.  I've always been a sucker for romance so I don't know why I keep on watching b/ette.  Seems like the romance the Show delivers these last seasons can break my heart.  

Anyhoo, I married my great love (so no wondering about the one that got away) I broke up with one due to distance and youth perhaps but I felt loved by him unconditionally (was sweet but at times suffocating).  Then I got my heart broken by one I thought would be the one (cheating.ba$,,,rd).  I still don't want to relive those break ups but these two [breakups] taught me the breakup etiquette of providing "closure" and compassion.

A few more broken hearts/souls then met The One - I was matured enough, learned my lessons and love was reciprocal (same wavelength, communication was the best and no mind games). It was all consuming, yet easy.  Been together for 20 yrs/married 17.

Ok glad Nick is having fun, looks like he went with his guy friends - kissing could be a peck on the cheek for a good friend.  Looks like he made friends and some not so friends found him.  Whatever he needs right now so he can move on is ok by me.

Thanks for all the pics!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:57 am

emad0722 wrote:PS this is the funniest these girls crack me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lRN_yCjlkQ&list=UUVv8jxGW63qwwkmoBf7EDnQ

Thank you(2nd power) made my morning even b4 coffee.  Funny thing is most of viewers probably did an about face just like these 2 ladies.  I just subscribed to their show.  Not sure if I will be watching BIP.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:25 am

notarose wrote:http://websta.me/p/777880421441394429_189639020

photo AA90CFEC-2AAD-4ABF-9F21-1039FA7C15B6_zpsnf3s0ane.jpg

leejessh Eminem killleddddd it tonight. Can't wait for Lolla Day 2! See you again tomorrow@nick_viall28 and @jjobrien? #Lollapalooza2014

I think some of the people in this pic were on the HTD.

photo 4BC89B00-6748-4FDA-87DF-9EDC7F959CC3_zpskm9hgoym.jpg

:yes:  The woman Nick is looking at is the BFF that nominated him for the show.

No i don't think so. It's a different girl. She looks full blooded Asian but his bff looks mixed.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:43 am

Wonder who the girl is between Nick and JJ? It is always weird for me to see these guys post-season hanging out doing everyday things after we see them for so many weeks on tv. It is like wow, they have another life outside the mansion and exotic locales! We only see what the editors want us to see of how they are really like. I think Nick moved on from Andi somewhat a long time ago although I think the ATFR brought up a lot of feelings and emotions for him. He is single so he can do what he wants, just hope he's careful. Lots of women are lining up for him, hope he picks a good one!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:46 am

isittrue wrote:Wonder who the girl is between Nick and JJ?  It is always weird for me to see these guys post-season hanging out doing everyday things after we see them for so many weeks on tv.  It is like wow, they have another life outside the mansion and exotic locales!  We only see what the editors want us to see of how they are really like.  I think Nick moved on from Andi somewhat a long time ago although I think the ATFR brought up a lot of feelings and emotions for him.  He is single so he can do what he wants, just hope he's careful.  Lots of women are lining up for him, hope he picks a good one!

I agree with what you wrote. We are so used to have their lives in our face, LOL! How dare them do something without us knowing! Maybe we can ask Nick to let us install a little tracking device! LOL!

I am so happy Nick is with JJ! Still, the smile isn't reaching his eyes. Don't get mad, that's how I see it.

Last edited by nutty1 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:53 am

nutty1 wrote:
isittrue wrote:Wonder who the girl is between Nick and JJ?  It is always weird for me to see these guys post-season hanging out doing everyday things after we see them for so many weeks on tv.  It is like wow, they have another life outside the mansion and exotic locales!  We only see what the editors want us to see of how they are really like.  I think Nick moved on from Andi somewhat a long time ago although I think the ATFR brought up a lot of feelings and emotions for him.  He is single so he can do what he wants, just hope he's careful.  Lots of women are lining up for him, hope he picks a good one!

I agree with what you wrote. We are so used to have their lives in our face, LOL! How dare them do something without us knowing! Maybe we can ask Nick to let us install al title tracking device! LOL!

I am so happy Nick is with JJ! Still, the smile isn't reaching his eyes. Don't get mad, that's how I see it.

No, I agree with you, the smile is not in his eyes.  Compared what we saw when he fully smiled when he was with Andi  Wow, those smiles he had then, were pure joy and so sweet to see.  While I do think he was somewhat over Andi, I do think the fresh shock of seeing her in person and watching all season has to be like opening a fresh wound.  He even said in one interview that he did not watch Josh's proposal.  I have never doubted he was madly in love, I just she would have returned it.  Eventually, he will find someone genuine and really deserving of his love but like he said, Andi will always be in his heart.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:04 am

nutty1 wrote:

I agree with what you wrote. We are so used to have their lives in our face, LOL! How dare them do something without us knowing! Maybe we can ask Nick to let us install al title tracking device! LOL!

:yes:  I also noticed that when he smiles you can still see a little sadness in his eyes.  I believe Nick just needs a couple of months to fully recover and put this all behind him.  He finally got the closure he needed now all he needs is time for it to fully sink in to realize that he is better off without Andi.  She would have been a handful for him and I suspect if they ended up together the breakup would have been pretty nasty!  I have my reasons for saying that.  Andi would not have been good for Nick in the real world, she is too self absorbed and selfish!   I want Nick with a kind, compassionate, adoring wife in the future and Andi would never have fit that role, IMHO.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:08 am

OK, don't throw tomatoes at me. I was a huge Jef fan. I still think he is a good (though misguided) guy. Anyway, I really followed him after the show, heard from truly good friends of his how bad he was taking the breakup. And it was the same thing….for months I would say…."the smile is not reaching his eyes". I watched him smiling for months, and it wasn't the same. It eventually came back. I believe his love for Emily was real. They were not the right fit, but at the time, he believed she was his forever.
I sort of feel like I am going thru the Jef and Em breakup again. It's exhausting telling all the naysayers that Nick was genuinely hurt, etc, etc. It's tough doing this round two. One of my friends who loved Jef and now loves Josh…..I told her "think of how it killed us hearing all those bad things about Jef at the time". Anyway, my point is…..heck, I don't know what my point is!!

I am going to be away for the day, so carry on Nick fans. Hoping for Lolla part 2 pictures!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:08 am

unknown82 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

:yes:  I also noticed that when he smiles you can still see a little sadness in his eyes.  I believe Nick just needs a couple of months to fully recover and put this all behind him.  He finally got the closure he needed now all he needs is time for it to fully sink in to realize that he is better off without Andi.  She would have been a handful for him and I suspect if they ended up together the breakup would have been pretty nasty!  I have my reasons for saying that.  Andi would not have been good for Nick in the real world, she is too self absorbed and selfish!   I want Nick with a kind, compassionate, adoring wife in the future and Andi would never have fit that role, IMHO.

Good points unknown. I agree, Nick deserves someone better and will find her one day soon.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:40 am

SueSt wrote:Thanks dear Mura,

The Anthony Robbins unlimited power principle makes a lot of sense given what we’ve seen and I think you have it correctly pegged; Nick was willing to risk it all for love, Andi was not … and so the fact that they both experienced the same level of passion and had diametrically opposed responses is just very very hard to reconcile.  

And in those circumstances, it makes sense that Nick would continue to press on for a positive love resolution and Andi would retreat to her current militant anti love position.  They are opposite sides of the same coin; both holding on for dear life.  Nick called Andi stubborn, but he is as well; stubborn in terms of believing the reality that they two of them shared and being unwilling to let it go.  

And to quote what I wrote earlier, I have ZERO doubt that Nick is misreading the situation: The thing is I trust Nick... and I believe Nick when he assessed that Andi was falling in love with him. He said he never felt it before. I believe that Nick had the correctly tuned measuring stick for whether or not she was deceiving him. Of course, what I saw on tv (and what he said he also saw watching the episodes back) only supported his assessment. It's not like Nick saw something different from what he experienced.  

So I applaud Nick for being unwilling to let it go, why would he… from his perspective what he had with Andi was a once in a lifetime love… one you don’t throw away.  He literally and figuratively prostrated himself at her feet, left no stone unturned, gave her every possible chance to come to her senses.  The fact that Nick was willing to continue to pursue Andi even after he was rejected multiple times doesn’t make him crazy or a stalker, rather a prince, a heroic figure willing to fight the dragons (and yes, in this case, Andi is the dragon!!) to win his princess.  The storybook he wrote is the perfect reflection of their experience.

Nick knows Andi, sees all of her, right into the depths of her soul… there’s no one or nothing that would be more effective than Nick in reaching Andi.  And if I’m being honest, a part of me is still waiting for Andi to come to her senses and live out the happy ending to their fairytale…

I so agree with your assessment Suest.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips