SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:24 pm

nutty1 wrote:
isittrue wrote:Wonder who the girl is between Nick and JJ?  It is always weird for me to see these guys post-season hanging out doing everyday things after we see them for so many weeks on tv.  It is like wow, they have another life outside the mansion and exotic locales!  We only see what the editors want us to see of how they are really like.  I think Nick moved on from Andi somewhat a long time ago although I think the ATFR brought up a lot of feelings and emotions for him.  He is single so he can do what he wants, just hope he's careful.  Lots of women are lining up for him, hope he picks a good one!

I agree with what you wrote. We are so used to have their lives in our face, LOL! How dare them do something without us knowing! Maybe we can ask Nick to let us install a little tracking device! LOL!

I am so happy Nick is with JJ! Still, the smile isn't reaching his eyes. Don't get mad, that's how I see it.

Agree Nutty, happy, but reserved.
Undoubtedly Nick has been moving on since the DR... but probably more like 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
Agree it's certainly going to be a process for US to let HIM go!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:27 pm

unknown82 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
isittrue wrote:Wonder who the girl is between Nick and JJ?  It is always weird for me to see these guys post-season hanging out doing everyday things after we see them for so many weeks on tv.  It is like wow, they have another life outside the mansion and exotic locales!  We only see what the editors want us to see of how they are really like.  I think Nick moved on from Andi somewhat a long time ago although I think the ATFR brought up a lot of feelings and emotions for him.  He is single so he can do what he wants, just hope he's careful.  Lots of women are lining up for him, hope he picks a good one!

I agree with what you wrote. We are so used to have their lives in our face, LOL! How dare them do something without us knowing! Maybe we can ask Nick to let us install al title tracking device! LOL!

I am so happy Nick is with JJ! Still, the smile isn't reaching his eyes. Don't get mad, that's how I see it.

:yes:  I also noticed that when he smiles you can still see a little sadness in his eyes.  I believe Nick just needs a couple of months to fully recover and put this all behind him.  He finally got the closure he needed now all he needs is time for it to fully sink in to realize that he is better off without Andi.  She would have been a handful for him and I suspect if they ended up together the breakup would have been pretty nasty!  I have my reasons for saying that.  Andi would not have been good for Nick in the real world, she is too self absorbed and selfish!   I want Nick with a kind, compassionate, adoring wife in the future and Andi would never have fit that role, IMHO.

I agree that I want Nick with a kind compassionate and adoring wife in the future.
Not sure I agree that Andi would never have fitted that role; the Andi we saw with Nick was sweet and soft.
Since the FRC, however, we've seen a different Andi for sure... and definitely not one that I would wish for Nick.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Pia1 wrote:
isittrue wrote:
notarose wrote:

Eloquent and persuasive in the best possible way, Sue.  I'm waiting with you...

What nice posts you all write.  So much easier to stay in this thread for so many reasons.   TBH, I am still shaking my head at the events that went down after the FD and beyond.  Unfortunately, I truly think Andi is stubborn enough to never give Nick a chance; she will never admit if she had feelings or not - she will always look to save face.  I do think Nick's true match is out there and hope that he finds someone else to have a mental, emotional, and physical connection with in the near future.  

It's probably not going to happen but can you imagine if she did change her mind,  we probably wouldn't know how to react.

I would finally take a deep breath.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:33 pm

sdmom wrote:I think Nick saw a side of Andi: cold, lack of empathy that he'd not seen before. I don't think he would take her even if she changes her mind (which I don't think so)

ETA:
I am glad we just stay here and have some fun. I don't understand why some still try to discredit Nick. They got their JODI happily ever after story, and we got one fine Nick to  :fanningfan eyedrool , everyone should be happy! IMO

Maybe the discrediters are following Andi's lead?? If she had been more empathetic, maybe they would have been too!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JJ looks better in those candids then he ever did on the screen.

Totally agree. Very handsome.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:

I agree with what you wrote. We are so used to have their lives in our face, LOL! How dare them do something without us knowing! Maybe we can ask Nick to let us install a little tracking device! LOL!

I agree that the smile is not reaching Nick's eyes yet.  I know that all of us here who were and remain TeamNick see what he was put through and base our conclusions on our own past experiences with love.  Some of you were lucky enough to find the "right one", which is wonderful.

So, even though my take on where Nick might be right now may not be the same as the majority here, I saw things differently.  I believe that Nick arrived at the AFTR meeting with Andi, expecting to find the woman that he remembered on the show.  I believe that he watched all of their scenes together, right up until when she let him go, believing that Andi did fall in love with him but was just scared, went with what he considered the safe choice.

I believe that Nick wrote that letter to Andi expressing how HE felt, expecting her to say that she really did care for him, maybe even say that she did love him but fell more in love with Josh.  I also believe that Nick wasn't there at the AFTR attempting to change her mind, and it could have gone entirely different had a different Andi, and not the icy cold women who had not even a ounce of compassion and understanding toward him, had showed up instead and had treated him with kindness.

So, I think that even though that was a good thing for Nick in the long run, he most likely left the AFTR wondering if he had been totally mislead by Andi - wondering if he somehow he had missed all the signs - and questioning how that could be.  Andi's demeanor toward him at the AFTR completely threw him off.  From my own experience, it is so much easier to move on after a breakup if you at least get confirmation that you mattered to your ex, that the feelings that your ex had for you were also real and genuine, even if you were not meant to be together.

IMO, Andi shattered that for Nick at the AFTR, and this probably set him back a little bit.  I think that Nick knows in his head that Andi is not who he thought she was, and he will be able to move on and find the right one for him.  But, I think that Nick's heart is still a step behind, and he is having to come to the realization that perhaps he did not really know Andi as well as he thought he did.  And, that is something that Nick may never know with certainty, but with time, it won't even matter anymore.  

I think that we will know when his head and heart are on the same page, you will see it in his eyes again.  He just needs time to help him completely heal.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Jess Jablonski ‏@jessicajabo 9m
Nick from the bachelorette is at LOLLA!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

I agree that the smile is not reaching Nick's eyes yet.  I know that all of us here who were and remain TeamNick see what he was put through and base our conclusions on our own past experiences with love.  Some of you were lucky enough to find the "right one", which is wonderful.

So, even though my take on where Nick might be right now may not be the same as the majority here, I saw things differently.  I believe that Nick arrived at the AFTR meeting with Andi, expecting to find the woman that he remembered on the show.  I believe that he watched all of their scenes together, right up until when she let him go, believing that Andi did fall in love with him but was just scared, went with what he considered the safe choice.

I believe that Nick wrote that letter to Andi expressing how HE felt, expecting her to say that she really did care for him, maybe even say that she did love him but fell more in love with Josh.  I also believe that Nick wasn't there at the AFTR attempting to change her mind, and it could have gone entirely different had a different Andi, and not the icy cold women who had not even a ounce of compassion and understanding toward him, had showed up instead and had treated him with kindness.

So, I think that even though that was a good thing for Nick in the long run, he most likely left the AFTR wondering if he had been totally mislead by Andi - wondering if he somehow he had missed all the signs - and questioning how that could be.  Andi's demeanor toward him at the AFTR completely threw him off.  From my own experience, it is so much easier to move on after a breakup if you at least get confirmation that you mattered to your ex, that the feelings that your ex had for you were also real and genuine, even if you were not meant to be together.

IMO, Andi shattered that for Nick at the AFTR, and this probably set him back a little bit.  I think that Nick knows in his head that Andi is not who he thought she was, and he will be able to move on and find the right one for him.  But, I think that Nick's heart is still a step behind, and he is having to come to the realization that perhaps he did not really know Andi as well as he thought he did.  And, that is something that Nick may never know with certainty, but with time, it won't even matter anymore.  

I think that we will know when his head and heart are on the same page, you will see it in his eyes again.  He just needs time to help him completely heal.

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts Longhorn.

Totally agree that it's easier to move on from a break up if you at least get confirmation that you mattered... and here I really wish Andi had shown some compassion for Nick (like Jillian did with Reid).  It would have gone a long long way toward helping Nick heal AND keeping positive viewer support on Andi's side.

Based on what went down in the past week at ATFR and in the post ATFR media, I agree that Nick will reassess his feelings in light of Andi’s cold and unempathetic demeanor and it would make sense for him to come to a conclusion that he was being deceived.

But this is what I doubt and of course it's a very fine line because it probably comes down to an issue of timing (and has me recall Iloveromance's last video - when did you stop loving me).  Because at their LCD I could see that Andi was pulling back; but not before that. In general I thought Andi was all in.... and so I think the issue is whether you believe Andi was deceiving Nick (which I don’t) or whether she changed her mind (which I do).

Obviously to your point, it's something that Nick or we may never know with certainty, but with time, it won't even matter anymore…   bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I agree that the smile is not reaching Nick's eyes yet.  I know that all of us here who were and remain TeamNick see what he was put through and base our conclusions on our own past experiences with love.  Some of you were lucky enough to find the "right one", which is wonderful.

clapping! Good Post 

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:28 pm

sdmom wrote:Nick's IG today:
1 of many
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 59 10549722_756830907694031_1164161176_n
Up top for Eminem
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 59 10537144_682477968505328_1938667823_n
Chicago skyline
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 59 10570157_753469588032920_1453618776_n

giggling Did anyone notice on the bottom picture that the can the guy is holding says thorny rose??? giggling 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I agree that the smile is not reaching Nick's eyes yet.  I know that all of us here who were and remain TeamNick see what he was put through and base our conclusions on our own past experiences with love.  Some of you were lucky enough to find the "right one", which is wonderful.

clapping! I agree I think so too. Also having a similar character, I believe, the most difficult part is to reconcile the heart and the mind and to admit to yourself that you were wrong. To acknowledge and accept and forgive yourself for believing in the idea, the image of a perfect woman who gives you all you ever wanted, to admit to yourself that you might not know as much as you would like to think that you do.  I think once the battle of poles, that try to reason where and how the miscalculation happened, is over, that's when his spark will return.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:45 pm

Nick Stutter just posted this "#haha @undergroundchi well with that being said I don't know how I can't. @viallnicholas28 & I were there last Friday. @mrjjobrien Let's go"

Undergroundchi is a night club so I guess maybe that's where they will be tonight? Hope to see more photos today

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips