SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by rc49ers Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 pm

:girlfan i need a :margarita:

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 53 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 53 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 53 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Wes, Jesse k, David, Craig and Natalie are not the type of people you want to take relationship advice from. They are just out for an extra 15 min which is understandable given that they have nothing else going on in their personal lives. These people are always jealous of the final couple and the limelight that the couple recieves. Do u see Ali and Roberto hanging with these fools? Ben and Dino would be smart to stay away from these wannabe celebs. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

So is this after MTP or during LCD? Ash's clothing match the conversation with her sister but RS is saying it's from LCD. Does she meet Ben after taking to her sis?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:Please everyone, calm down! I just watched it and it's from the LCD date. You can see Ashley with that same blue top she was wearing when she was talking to her sister!

Why everyone jumps to conclusions I don't know. It was a very quick shot of them about in the middle of the broadcast. I have it recorded and will watch it again.

That's what we do here. Can't help it! :bigsmile:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Ok sorry folks. Didn't mean to rock the boat.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm

emusha wrote:I wish I had twitter to ask Ashley if she could give Jesse feedback -- I tried emailing JCsz about how bad the show is to watch each week but obviously it got lost in the barrage of emails he gets. I think it's just messed up they continue to spew so much misogynistic and brutal disrespect on this show and I keep telling myself I'm gonna stop watching cos it fires me up so much but I keep getting sucked back in...

So Craig R had an affair with the producer lady?? and she was fired? (didn't she deny it on her twitter?) weird that he was denying then changed his messaging

He actually talked about it the day before the story broke in the magazines. He said that she was coming on to him and promising him things, and at the time he was trying to get on Bachelor Pad 2, which he was not eligible for after all of this broke. I think it was stated at one point that this same woman messed around with Dave Good too. (but that is just heresay). But, the Craig R. stuff came out of his mouth. He called sexual harassment on her, but claimed nothing physical occurred. I don't remember everything he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm

ilb123 wrote:Maybe someone could ask Ashley S. Way the character assassination on JP all of a sadden :greenman: see what she would answer

I can answer that one... those guys aren't real men... they're still in college frat mode and can't appreciate how a real man in love shows it. They probably think the ideal date would be to get a case of beer, drive through McDonalds, then home to watch the game on tv and the girls highlight would be a quickie during half-time. Those guys are just jealous cause guys like JP put them to shame and they won't ever measure up......just a bunch of loser talk IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Jeepers wrote:Ok sorry folks. Didn't mean to rock the boat.

Hey, it added excitement and that's all good! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:35 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
klarson79 wrote:Here you go...there were ones of them walking also that I can cap if you want to (very poorly I know...but you get the picture!). The voiceover said - "Life & Style has pictures of Ashley on a romantic stroll with Ben."

Also, the cover of L&S has Ashley & JP on the cover which says - "Secrets of the Proposal", Ashley says "YES" in Fiji, A 3.5 carat ring from her dream guy, She gushes to Life & Style - "I'm SO HAPPY!"

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 53 23rtufs

She looks sad here. I wonder if this is after she fights with her sister again?

It says a lot that Ashley cries and fights with her sis about JP after her family meets Ben. That's assuming that it's JP her sis doesn't like.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:35 pm

happyntexas wrote:
emusha wrote:I wish I had twitter to ask Ashley if she could give Jesse feedback -- I tried emailing JCsz about how bad the show is to watch each week but obviously it got lost in the barrage of emails he gets. I think it's just messed up they continue to spew so much misogynistic and brutal disrespect on this show and I keep telling myself I'm gonna stop watching cos it fires me up so much but I keep getting sucked back in...

So Craig R had an affair with the producer lady?? and she was fired? (didn't she deny it on her twitter?) weird that he was denying then changed his messaging

He actually talked about it the day before the story broke in the magazines. He said that she was coming on to him and promising him things, and at the time he was trying to get on Bachelor Pad 2, which he was not eligible for after all of this broke. I think it was stated at one point that this same woman messed around with Dave Good too. (but that is just heresay). But, the Craig R. stuff came out of his mouth. He called sexual harassment on her, but claimed nothing physical occurred. I don't remember everything he said.

Unbelievable!! So MF can throw himself at any living, breathing contestant who isn't F1 and everyone just looks the other way.

Craig sounds like an A$$ hissyfit

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4 - Page 53 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:36 pm

happyntexas wrote:

I've read this article -- it was up on wetpaint and I believe he denied it all saying the quotes weren't real either

ETA: I believe you're talking about this article - it was also up on wetpaint... was there a video or audio of him saying these things cos I remember him denying them being real quotes (am I going crazy or does anyone else remember?)

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/06/29/bachelor-pad-contestant-sexual-harassment-fired/

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:36 pm

northernviewer wrote:
ilb123 wrote:Maybe someone could ask Ashley S. Way the character assassination on JP all of a sadden :greenman: see what she would answer

I can answer that one... those guys aren't real men... they're still in college frat mode and can't appreciate how a real man in love shows it. They probably think the ideal date would be to get a case of beer, drive through McDonalds, then home to watch the game on tv and the girls highlight would be a quickie during half-time. Those guys are just jealous cause guys like JP put them to shame and they won't ever measure up......just a bunch of loser talk IMO

LOL, northernviewer! Preach it!! :missclap:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Thread #4

+72
tigertiz
IrishGal
lavenderred
vivalameagx3
ZG Champion