SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:10 am

Ash2214 wrote:She's cute. She looks really natural like everyone has said. I like her style too. Any idea what episode this would be? This is the last stop before hometowns right? In the past few seasons, Andi's, Juan Pablo's, Des', Sean's, the F1 has had a date or their first 1-on-1 in either episode 5 or 6. It obviously might not be the case here, but the past few season have been that way so I'm just curious.

Also, must be pretty cool for her if she actually likes him to be on a date that's in his hometown.

I will be interested to see how she does and how far she goes. This is before HTD's and she is in his hometown. That seems pretty significant. You would think he would bring the ones he is the most interested in on 1:1 dates in his hometown to see how they fit in. It makes me wonder what the other woman who receives a date here is like. One or both of these ladies may be in the F2....although going by the pictures we have seen tonight, I'm not seeing much chemistry here so, maybe it's the other one. Speculation, speculation.... no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:39 am

Do we know what the filming schedule is yet or are we just going by what RS says?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:31 am

We've only got information from RS that I know of.

Mr. Write are you still here and have you heard anything? Praying

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:07 am

jcrbil wrote:You know what I'm liking about "Jane", if that is her name, is that she seems to be a natural beauty- appropriately dressed for a high school football game and not crazy makeup.

Yep - she's so pretty in a natural relaxed way. Hoping Chris finds a few like this, natural, down-to-earth women who can appreciate some of the simple pleasures of his life. I know not to get too attached to her for Chris based on this hugely public date, but likely a top finisher. My gut instinct since hearing they were going to Iowa (which I love, BTW), is that someone gets a date of a romantic dinner in at his actual house he showed Andi on the HTD. To me that's probably your F1 right there. Calling that prediction now. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:57 am

relaxing wrote:
jcrbil wrote:You know what I'm liking about "Jane", if that is her name, is that she seems to be a natural beauty- appropriately dressed for a high school football game and not crazy makeup.

Yep - she's so pretty in a natural relaxed way.  Hoping Chris finds a few like this, natural, down-to-earth women who can appreciate some of the simple pleasures of his life.  I know not to get too attached to her for Chris based on this hugely public date, but likely a top finisher.  My gut instinct since hearing they were going to Iowa (which I love, BTW),  is that someone gets a date of a romantic dinner in at his actual house he showed Andi on the HTD.  To me that's probably your F1 right there.  Calling that prediction now.  giggling

Supposedly they are doing a concert date tonight which would leave open a candlelight dinner at casa Chris. However, there was some rumor that they were trying to find a farm to film on. If they were doing the Chris home date they wouldn't need to find a farm, they have a farm. So as much as I think your idea would be great (ala Jason and Melissa) I don't think it's going to happen. I have to think this is primarily because they are housed at a hotel in Des Moines and it would be quite a drive back and forth to Chris's farm. If they were going to have 2 activities in Lamont, they could have stayed in Cedar Rapids.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:13 pm

They are filming at the Des Moines farmers market this morning. Can someone embed please? You can see the three girls on this group date from behind.
jtbozz
27 minutes ago
Whoa, they're filming #thebachelor at the #desmoines farmers market this morning. #chrissoules #iowa
http://instagram.com/p/ulLvKhmMId/?modal=true

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:59 pm

So far, it's 2 blondes and 2 brunettes. He's an equal opportunity dater. giggling

ETA
What is weird(different) about this picture is how the girls are all carrying purses. Do the dates ever carry purses or money?
They are dressed really casually, too.

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:02 pm

here ya go. Not imbedded, but same idea.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Junk

Farmer's market appears to carry some weight.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 Bachel11

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:11 pm

^^^^ cantstopl That corn one gets me every time!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:16 pm

atem wrote:Isn't she the lady he was talking to in that pic we got from South Dakota?  Thanks.

I believe it is the same girl who he was talking to in South Dakota.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:25 pm

sportsfan76 wrote:
atem wrote:Isn't she the lady he was talking to in that pic we got from South Dakota?  Thanks.

I believe it is the same girl who he was talking to in South Dakota.

Coming back to post after a long break because Im starting to get excited after seeing the latest pictures. There is something about that girl that reminds me of Catherine. She just looks right with Chris. In the top 2 probably, and yes I agree she is the girl in the South Dakota date.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I do not know why people continue to wear that hairstyle. It is so awful. Tamron Hall on the Today Show wears her hair like this, too. Just awful, IMOAA, unless you are under the age of 3, then it's called a kewpie doll. source-wikipedia
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 23 300

Kasha: I know. I love Tamron but not the new hairstyle. I notice Chris Lambton is still wearing it this way also. UGH!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 81 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 52 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk