SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:40 am

I thought there was some Australian version called Farmer Needs A Wife or something like that.  However, there was more than one Bachelor/Bachelorette farmer in it.  

Chris S is going to find out the hard way that not many people want to live in Iowa, let alone be in the farming lifestyle. That's the part that will be entertaining.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 am

Farmer Wants a Wife had horrible ratings. The farmer in question lived just outside of St. Louis. In fact, you could see the city lights in the distance on one of the episodes. That's a world of difference from Chris's situation.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:59 am

Thought I might share this:

From the crazydaysandnights.net blog, which is run by a guy who tweets as entylawyer (entertainment lawyer).  
He's been discredited on other blind items, is reputed to be an LA lawyer, though not an entertainment lawyer, so I present this here principally for entertainment purposes.  

Farmer Chris might have to get re-virginized like Yawn if he hopes to make it past the Fantasy Suites.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Blind_10

source: https://servimg.com/view/17621383/55

Having lived in a rural town in Missouri---moving to Arlington, Iowa would be challenging at best and a death by dry rot at worst. Beating a dead horse could actually be a fun date night.  deadhorse 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:Thought I might share this:

From the crazydaysandnights.net blog, which is run by a guy who tweets as entylawyer (entertainment lawyer).  
He's been discredited on other blind items, is reputed to be an LA lawyer, though not an entertainment lawyer, so I present this here principally for entertainment purposes.  

Farmer Chris might have to get re-virginized like Yawn if he hopes to make it past the Fantasy Suites.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Blind_10

Having lived in a rural town in Missouri---moving to Arlington, Iowa would be challenging at best and a death by dry rot at worst.  Beating a dead horse could actually be a fun date night.  deadhorse 

Maybe the large glasses of wine they serve with dinner help.  giggling  Then you play drunken hide and seek and get lost?

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:26 am

Having lived in a rural town in Missouri---moving to Arlington, Iowa would be challenging at best and a death by dry rot at worst.  Beating a dead horse could actually be a fun date night.  deadhorse 
OMG kasha. Can you imagine the date cards? The pie baking competition group date? Is it January yet?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am

This vs. the best sex evah.  no no 

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:03 am

Chris was definitely my favorite during Andi's season, but I am dreading him as The Bachelor. I am already having visions of this not ending well. Oy vey.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:17 am

Bet2Win wrote:

This vs. the best sex evah.   no no 

Best sex ever with every woman in the mansion. A glorified Bachelor Pad version with someone who is still trying to find himself. I will pass on that.

Im more than willing to give Chris a chance. He is intelligent, a hard worker, settled, plus loved the way he seemed like a protective older brother to Dylan and he was a complete gentleman to Andi. They didn't have the chemistry but that is no ones fault. So far, I haven't seen anything about Chris that would put me off from watching. Hopefully his soulmate ends up being one of the 25 girls. Anything could happen if it is meant to be.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:52 am

If you look at the date on the Blind Item, it was probably written well in advance, VERY likely before the info on the next Bachelor leaked out, which still isn't official.

There were/are 3 Bachelors in the running: Arie, Chris, & Nick. The Blind Item could be about any of these 3.
One of these 3 was just rejected abruptly after a disappointing night in the Fantasy Suite. By a woman with definite axe to grind.
Just saying. no idea 

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these."
-- Paul Harvey, broadcaster
Scarletta
Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:57 am

That date on it is Saturday August 9th--2 days ago.
If you go to the site itself--it indicates it is about Chris, just for clarification.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:25 am

It is mighty cute how it is phrased... "a little wanting" as if he is more concerned than she.

censored, but I know you will all read anyway and be disappointed it is too abstract:

Oh well... might as well get it all over with now, pre-show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:51 am

Chris would be the absolute worst bachelor, IMO. So boring. At the very least, I know I could skip forward to the Bachelorette and not get sucked into this show this winter.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+73
bluwavz
Raggy 43
Jolena
provenceguy
newfiegirl
Rolly
KK4
Velvety081
sara11
4health
MiaHawk