SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:37 pm

I love hearing they have changed their FB profile pictures and headers. Even though I know how real it is between these two, these little things are just confirming it for me.  :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by GrahamGal Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:54 pm

joshfan wrote:Does anyone here have either josh or andi as friends on facebook?! I know andi changed her cover photo to the beach photo

Josh and Mama, not Andi.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:12 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
joshfan wrote:Does anyone here have either josh or andi as friends on facebook?! I know andi changed her cover photo to the beach photo

Josh and Mama, not Andi.

Andi did change her cover photo. I'm friends with her on Facebook. Smiley

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Continue here.

teachturtle wrote:Had to bring this one!  He is just so dang "Joshalicious!"   :fanningfan

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2 10340010

nannymargie wrote:
mathwiz37 wrote:

Adding the link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203755965316034&set=pcb.10203755970996176&type=1&theater

Thank you for bringing it over because I did not know how.

We don't see Stephanie in these pictures, but I guess she was there as well, perhaps taking the pictures. The one she posted on her Instagram is in the same environment and Josh and Andi are wearing the same clothes. Joshalicious is a perfect word for this man and Josh and Andi together are like fireworks. The People magazine's photos are so good, they almost pop out of the magazine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:52 pm

^^And they wore the same clothes in the pictures with Sable, so all the photos were probably from the same night.
Now I want pictures with Josh playing golf with Hy. If Josh wasn't joking in one of his tweets he is a darn good golf player.

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:01 am

Kaltie wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Josh and Mama, not Andi.

I was just letting joshfan know who I am friends with of the 3 on FB, not who changed pics. I thought that was the question she asked.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:23 am

MJC and Truelove, beautiful videos as always! I can't get enough of Jodi...

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:17 am

GrahamGal wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Josh and Mama, not Andi.

I was just letting joshfan know who I am friends with of the 3 on FB, not who changed pics.  I thought that was the question she asked.

Thanks grahamgal and kaltie ! Do they post statuses or have any photo uploads?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydeelove Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:12 am

Did Andi and Josh say anything about inviting some of the guys on her season to the wedding?

kaydeelove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:14 am

kaydeelove wrote:Did Andi and Josh say anything about inviting some of the guys on her season to the wedding?

Yep ! I think it was some interview they said cody, marcus etc defs not nick but

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:35 am

kaydeelove wrote:Did Andi and Josh say anything about inviting some of the guys on her season to the wedding?

Yes, they talked about Marcus for sure, and Cody. You can watch the video on Sophie's great blog: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/
Scroll down to ABC 7

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:18 am

Glow worm wrote:

Yes, they talked about Marcus for sure, and Cody. You can watch the video on Sophie's great blog: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/
Scroll down to ABC 7

In the Huffpost interview the interviewer mentions how awful it is making the guest list and Andi jokes about eloping. Noooo, we need to see it andi! LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy