SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by sara11 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:58 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Well this is awkward... The Mohegan sun account tweeted about a chance too meet Andi and josh on the 16th for a q&a...I guess they still have to go.

oh my, maybe their SM department haven't heard what happened yet. If they do end up going that will be the weirdest thing ever.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:01 pm

If they do end up going, someone from this forum needs to go... preferably with camera crew in tow, so we get the real first hand account of how it goes :cutesmile!:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Welcomeparty! Elle!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:05 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Is there anyone on this forum that saw E! News yesterday that can give some more details about what was said about Josh and Andi? It sounds like Ali shared her opinion which I would be interested to hear, plus someone posted that it was mentioned on there that Andi has released a statement that she was the one who called it off, yet the only public I saw was the joint one, so how true is that I wonder?

E News never said that Andi called it off. I don't know where that came from but I don't think that has been confirmed. E News basically said what we all know - the joint statement. They talked about the 5 couples that made it and got married or are getting married and they talked about a few of the worst bachelor breakups - Jake and Vienna, Ben and Courtney etc. They also mentioned that Andi and Josh's split seemed much more amicable than those.

Yes they did on Friday night, because I heard it with my own ears....  It was Gulianna  announcing of the segment all you have to do is look for it on demand....  Because I can assure you they did.....  E also said and what does Josh not want you to know, during the announcing of the segment......  This morning they also had had it on but it was different......  Gulianna also said what caused Andi to called it off abruptly.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:10 pm

^ Such as? Why did she call it off? And what did Josh do?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:15 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ Such as? Why did she call it off? And what did Josh do?

E didn't elaborate, I was all ears they alluded to the pictures Josh took off of his IG, I guess that was what they were talking about Josh didn't want you to know.. But if you have ever watch E news which I do everyday Smiley, they are really all hype and no substance about the actual segment..... T

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:16 pm

I saw the segment on Friday. A lot of misleading tag lines to get you watching that were never addressed during actual segment. Things like "what caused the split and what Josh doesn't want you to know". Neither was said during segment. They did say that Andi broke it off. Who knows....just lots of speccing!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:18 pm

luvlady345 wrote:

E didn't elaborate, I was all ears they alluded to the pictures Josh took off of his IG, I guess that was what they were talking about Josh didn't want you to know..  But if you have ever watch E news which I do everyday Smiley, they are really all hype and no substance about the actual segment.....  T

My guess is they are referring to the IG post he made post breakup and then deleted. So Josh didn't want people to know that he was hurting is what I think they were spinning. They have to make it seem so much more dramatic on E!.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Acrunch wrote:

I saw the segment on Friday.  A lot of misleading tag lines to get you watching that were never addressed during actual segment.  Things like "what caused the split and what Josh doesn't want you to know".  Neither was said during segment.  They did say that Andi broke it off.  Who knows....just lots of speccing!

Thanks for clarifying.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:22 pm

If there in fact was one of them who broke it off, and not mutually as they stated, IMO it would be everywhere.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Two days ago my Grand daughter called me and said what happened to Andi and Josh , and I said nothing that I know of and she told me they had broken up , And I told her i watched them Monday night and they looked very happy , I told her if its true I don't know why , she knew I was upset and said m Grandma I think Josh just couldn't get over you .
And I told her that as sad as I felt for Andi and Josh that she did make me smile .
sad

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 78 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 78 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 78 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Acrunch wrote:

I saw the segment on Friday.  A lot of misleading tag lines to get you watching that were never addressed during actual segment.  Things like "what caused the split and what Josh doesn't want you to know".  Neither was said during segment.  They did say that Andi broke it off.  Who knows....just lots of speccing!

YEP, E is all hype, but it's my guilty pleasure...

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #2

+95
emilymelfan
rosesrREd
flowerpower22
sissyintexas
provenceguy