SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 pm

I was gone most of the day, what a treat to come back and find those 2 awesome video clips. I had to laugh at the first words out of BB's mouth…."Jock Josh". Cracked me up! BB really admires Nick. So nice to see. I loved all Nick's answers…..I just love seeing more bits & pieces of his personality.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:23 pm

From Nick's IG:

From the very being of my life you were always giving me your love. Thanks for being such an amazing uncle and a better friend. You will be missed but never forgotten. Look in on me from time to time. Rest in peace Uncle Mark.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 32 10499055_1669333873290783_884673090_n

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:55 pm

http://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyk45a3df968/defending-nick-viall-or-the-guy-who-the-bachelo-wbzn

Defending Nick Viall (Or, The Guy Whom “The Bachelorette” Dumped)
When the guy whom Andi Dorfman didn’t pick revealed their sexual tryst to millions of at-home viewers, he seemed to be questioning her propriety. Does he deserve to be called a “sl** shamer,” then? I’m not convinced.

Also Nick article was posted on Lover.ly

http://lover.ly/planning/all/nick-viall-why-i-brought-up-the-fantasy-suite/16611/?utm_source=read8/8/14nickfantasysuite&utm_medium=social-facebook&utm_campaign=read8/8/14nickfantasysuite?s=twt

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:02 am

We had some great conversations going on here, so I feel a bit embarrassed to post something very trivial. Anyway, I finally showed my 17 year old son pictures of Nick (my avi) and Josh (w/Andi at ATFR) and asked him who was better looking, and he pointed, GASP Josh affraid 

I still love Nick. Josh may be handsome, but I find Nick way more attractive. Interestingly, I was TeamKiptyn and TeamDrew. IMO, Marcus is more and less the same as them, looks wise, but this season, I was attracted to Nick, and more so after the show, arguably the most controversial and polarized F2 of the franchise history. Can anyone think of any other f2 that is more controversial than him?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:12 am

sdmom wrote:We had some great conversations going on here, so I feel a bit embarrassed to post something very trivial. Anyway, I finally showed my 17 year old son pictures of Nick (my avi) and Josh (w/Andi at ATFR) and asked him who was better looking, and he pointed,  GASP Josh affraid 

I still love Nick. Josh may be handsome, but I find Nick way more attractive. Interestingly, I was TeamKiptyn and TeamDrew.  IMO, Marcus is more and less the same as them, looks wise, but this season, I was attracted to Nick, and more so after the show,  arguably the most controversial and polarized F2 of the franchise history. Can anyone think of any other f2 that is more controversial than him?

Matthew from Meredith's season was pretty controversial... if you recall Meredith said yes when Matthew asked whether she was ready for him to propose. I don't think Matthew was controversial himself, but the situation was.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:50 am

SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:We had some great conversations going on here, so I feel a bit embarrassed to post something very trivial. Anyway, I finally showed my 17 year old son pictures of Nick (my avi) and Josh (w/Andi at ATFR) and asked him who was better looking, and he pointed,  GASP Josh affraid 

I still love Nick. Josh may be handsome, but I find Nick way more attractive. Interestingly, I was TeamKiptyn and TeamDrew.  IMO, Marcus is more and less the same as them, looks wise, but this season, I was attracted to Nick, and more so after the show,  arguably the most controversial and polarized F2 of the franchise history. Can anyone think of any other f2 that is more controversial than him?

Matthew from Meredith's season was pretty controversial... if you recall Meredith said yes when Matthew asked whether she was ready for him to propose.  I don't think Matthew was controversial himself, but the situation was.

from what we have heard after the fact, Ben's exit was horrible, he was actually storming toward Ash (with name calling and all ) since he was convinced (thanks to the producers egging him) that Ash would accept his proposal. BUT all were heavily edited by TPTB since he was pegged as the next lead. So in the end, nothing much controversial about it, i guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:59 am

SueSt wrote:

Matthew from Meredith's season was pretty controversial... if you recall Meredith said yes when Matthew asked whether she was ready for him to propose.  I don't think Matthew was controversial himself, but the situation was.

Molly, she and Jason received death threats.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:29 am

isittrue wrote:
philphan wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

Love this guy!

Nick impresses me more and more every time I see him.  I need to stop this Nick addiction! giggling 

LOL!  We need a support group to overcome this addiction - but I think that would be counterproductive since the whole time we'd still be discussing Nick! giggling 

Just finished catching up! T4P NR!

i love that Nick casually sipped up his drink once in a while during the interview giggling . and i love that he had nothing bad to say about Josh and Cody. Him manuevering the BIP question was also adorb too laugh out loud.

saw the discussion about Nick for President. too funny Ladies!  cantstopl Maybe he can be a spokeperson for gender-equity in intimacy or something like that giggling. It will be a good thing for my Nick withdrawal. laugh out loud (just stay away from the Machine, Nick ! :yes: )

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:14 am

notarose wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:^^thanks NR, keeps getting better.  Was this taped during that media blitz right after ATFR? If so, wonder why they're just releasing it now?

:yes:  I remember Billy saying there would more parts of the same interview airing at a later date but then I forgot about it until these clips showed up.  All the clips were from the day after ATFR.  This was his first interview.

Agree with whoever said Billy's respect for Nick during the interview is obvious.  Two men talking  Smiley 

Why now no idea  Nick looks quite emotional/brokenhearted at points in the vid so it certainly doesn't support today's Bachelor rumors ... quite the opposite.  He referred to asking a father for his daughter's hand in marriage as sacred and alluded to it being odd to have two guys do that one day after the other plus he talks about the time frame being a bit quick for a proposal.  These things (in addition to his FS concerns) don't make him a fit for "the process"... just a great fit for real life.

I would love seeing him do something with friends related to Global Odyssey which is the organization continuing Eric Hill's round the world adventure.  Eric used to do vid diaries so we could watch Nick and others in a web series.  That would be fun!

NR, I hope you are right, and Nick would not consider being the next Bachelor - and better yet, has not desire to do so.

First of all, his friend, Chris, wants to be the next lead, so I can't imagine that Nick would want to take that opportunity away from him.

Second, I would think that Nick's career would be more important to him, and I doubt that he would want to jeopardize that.  I hope that Nick chooses wisely and will turn down the gig - if it is indeed offered to him.  Better things are on the horizon for Nick. He does not need the Bachelor.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:19 am

ElonM wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyk45a3df968/defending-nick-viall-or-the-guy-who-the-bachelo-wbzn

Defending Nick Viall (Or, The Guy Whom “The Bachelorette” Dumped)
When the guy whom Andi Dorfman didn’t pick revealed their sexual tryst to millions of at-home viewers, he seemed to be questioning her propriety. Does he deserve to be called a “sl** shamer,” then? I’m not convinced.

Also Nick article was posted on Lover.ly

http://lover.ly/planning/all/nick-viall-why-i-brought-up-the-fantasy-suite/16611/?utm_source=read8/8/14nickfantasysuite&utm_medium=social-facebook&utm_campaign=read8/8/14nickfantasysuite?s=twt

Love this line from the second link. I think that is what was so compelling about Nick, not only at the ATFR, but throughout the season.

By breaking the unspoken "Bachelor" rule—what happens in the fantasy suite stays in the fantasy suite—it seems that Nick is making reality TV a little more real.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:50 am

US Weekly says Nick is the frontrunner for the Bachelor. Say what?!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:04 pm

notarose wrote:Fantastic vids - new - with Billy Bush

http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelorette-nick-viall-talks-letter-to-andi-dorfman_video_2282237

http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelorette-was-nick-viall-really-looking-for-love-and-marriage_video_2282337

I feel like Billy Bush has a crush on Nick.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips