SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Morning Nick Nation!...ready to Seize this day?..... :Woah-hoo: 

first things first. Looks whose tweet get faved by certain someone  :uptonogood :stirthepot 

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/favorites

#TeamOperationPandas  lolpanda 

I cannot see favorites on my phone. Whose tweet?

The Pretty Panda's  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Hi, NUTTY, this is the tweet Nick faved:
Sharleen Joynt @sharleenjoynt · 4h

Must-read: @girlsHBO's @ZosiaRMamet bravely discusses her eating disorder struggle: http://glmr.me/1nJXGdt #RaiseAwareness #StopBuyingSkinny

I admit, you have to be thick-skinned to visit other threads. Many times I delete what I wrote and decide not to post on the discussion thread. I don't want to start a debate when everyone's mind is set and no one will change his/her opinion, and I love our mods, especially GA, too much to make their work harder. The other thing I have to admit, maybe because English is not my native language, lots of times I have no idea what people are talking about, and what their main points are? Maybe I need to take a reading comprehension course?
That being said, from time to time I still go visiting the other threads. I don't know what's wrong with me !! :shocked!: Suspect 

All right, go back to happy Nick thoughts!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Also, what if us nick fans stay off the Nick contestant thread?  They aren't going to want to just constantly post to each other about how terrible Nick is and how wonderful Jodi are in the Nick thread if we aren't in there giving them a different opinion.  Just a friendly suggestion!  :cutesmile!: 

It's a great idea! So glad that Nick is focusing more on how he can help people rather than dwelling in the past.  

well, i have practiced it from like...decades ago... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Morning Nick Nation!...ready to Seize this day?..... :Woah-hoo: 

first things first. Looks whose tweet get faved by certain someone  :uptonogood :stirthepot 

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/favorites

#TeamOperationPandas  lolpanda 

:WAVEY:  Mura!  
There you go, stirring the pot.  :stirthepot   Chris Viall also favorited Sharleen's tweet.  On the one hand, that shows that the Viall men are mindful of women's issues.  Chris previously retweeted Sharleen's tweet on body image & aging. That was when the show was still airing.

Hmm, during JPG's season I really liked Sharleen (my fav).  Her only evident flaw was her indecisiveness.  That flaw played out through every epi she was in.  She was very much inside her own head.  That trait makes it a bit hard to imagine that she would be bold enough to strike out on her own, in a way "defy" her Bach social circle, to meet Nick.  Hard to say, though.  She also is very much her own person.  

Nick and Sharleen certainly have a lot in common from what we've seen.  Both esoteric, sensual, highly intelligent, witty, quietly passionate, self-motivated, quirky, articulate, speak their mind.  I imagine if she was really interested she could easily visit Chi-town to stay with some of her show girlfriends who live there and finally meet the "rebel" she wrote so eloquently about.  I really think the ball needs to be in her court on this one.  Nick deserves a woman who is willing to put forth effort. "Opposites attract" doesn't really apply to their personality types.  They are the exception to the rule.  Too different from the "norm".  They are each enhanced by someone like themselves.

At the very least, they would make good friends.  

:detective  Fun to speculate as I really admire both of them.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:21 pm

sdmom wrote:Hi, NUTTY, this is the tweet Nick faved:
Sharleen Joynt @sharleenjoynt  ·  4h

Must-read: @girlsHBO's @ZosiaRMamet bravely discusses her eating disorder struggle: http://glmr.me/1nJXGdt  #RaiseAwareness #StopBuyingSkinny

I admit, you have to be thick-skinned to visit other threads. Many times I delete what I wrote and decide not to post on the discussion thread. I don't want to start a debate when everyone's mind is set and no one will change his/her opinion, and I love our mods, especially GA, too much to make their work harder. The other thing I have to admit, maybe because English is not my native language, lots of times I have no idea what people are talking about, and what their main points are? Maybe I need to take a reading comprehension course?
That being said, from time to time I still go visiting the other threads. I don't know what's wrong with me !! :shocked!: Suspect 

i sometimes only lurk over there...from what i sense... there is an unbreakable deadlock between both sides. And i blame TPTB partially for this. Among others i guess because TPTB gave Jodi, the final couple, disservice, by only showing partially of their LS (this is actually not my personal opinion, but a friend's perspective who has been a full time lurker this season, and stayed put in no-camp) and that odd -outside the norm- final couple ATFR :shocked!: . So yeah, as always, we just need to happily agree to disagree...and everything will be right in Bach Universe again... bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:28 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Hi, NUTTY, this is the tweet Nick faved:
Sharleen Joynt @sharleenjoynt  ·  4h

Must-read: @girlsHBO's @ZosiaRMamet bravely discusses her eating disorder struggle: http://glmr.me/1nJXGdt  #RaiseAwareness #StopBuyingSkinny

i sometimes only lurk over there...from what i sense... there is an unbreakable deadlock between both sides. And i blame TPTB partially for this. Among others i guess because TPTB gave Jodi, the final couple, disservice, by only showing partially of their LS (this is actually not my personal opinion, but a friend's perspective who has been a full time lurker this season, and stayed put in no-camp) and that odd -outside the norm- final couple ATFR :shocked!: . So yeah, as always, we just need to happily agree to disagree...and everything will be right in Bach Universe again... bestbud! 

Sigh, I'd love to be like your friend and be able to stay impartial, but unfortunately, every year, I "fall" for one of the guys, invariably the one that is not F1 and it's hard. This year has been a little more difficult than most but I still can't help but like Nick and I am trying to learn how to control my impulses to defend every bit of misinformation or bashing put out about the guy. But this too shall pass and someone else will eventually become the target (sadly there is always someone who is bashed on the this show).

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:38 pm

I do not venture out of this thread when it comes to Nick, even his other thread. Makes life much happier!!  jumping danceround :cheerpom: 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 51 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Brill wrote:I do not venture out of this thread when it comes to Nick, even his other thread. Makes life much happier!!  jumping danceround :cheerpom: 

same!! love is so much easier than hate! love our Nicky poo!!!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Thanks for bringing the conversation about Nick’s discussion thread to the fan thread.

I got caught voicing my frustrations on the discussion thread and had my post deleted.  I understand of course, everyone's entitled to their opinion (and that was actually the basis of my point), but it is exhausting to defend Nick and his actions… and if you’re like me and actually believe that Andi loved Nick, well, it’s an even worse battle.  No more discussions for me!!  no no 

Hi Nick Fans!! :WAVEY:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:31 pm

I'm guilty of voicing my opinion over there as well but I'm now officially over it.  Smiley 
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Cecilia wrote:I'm guilty of voicing my opinion over there as well but I'm now officially over it.  Smiley 

giggling thanks!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:18 pm

I can't help myself. Plus, to me it is hilarious all the posting in Nick discussion thread, but I can't get them to discuss anything in the Andi and Josh thread and I have tried.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips