SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:46 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
“It can't be 'true' love without the truth”

This one really got me Happy.  Just because it doesn’t work out, doesn’t mean it wasn’t true.  In contrast to what many of you now believe, that Andi never really loved Nick, I still believe that what we witnessed was true love.  From Nick’s side, easy to see he was in love since his heart and his head aligned.  For Andi, passion and fear got the better of her; she was clearly in love with Nick but afraid and unprepared for how their love would totally transform her life...

To reference your earlier quote, Andi is clearly not indifferent to Nick and that’s one significant element of this story that has me 100% sure that Andi is in flee mode (referencing Mura’s Anthony Robbins principle :WAVEY: ).  Andi was afraid of what she and Nick shared and fled to the arms of Josh, a simple man, with a defined life and set needs who never challenged or ‘over-analyzed’.  She can choose to ‘hide’ in Josh’s arms for a while, but I believe that, without a doubt, sooner or later, Andi is going to regret what she did and how she behaved and be overcome with overwhelming remorse.  I feel very sad for her in anticipation of this day and very sad for Nick in the present.

yeah... as ' 12 yrs of a slave ' laugh out loud of this silly show i stand by my opinion that what i saw between NnA was raw and real emotions and  connection, regardless the outcome. I was not even a Nick fan pre-show, i was a Brian fan for my selfish-self laugh out loud and pegged Josh for Meandi right after Josh was sleuthed as one of the contestants. Go figure..giggling. Needless to say, i have my very own reasons why i deliberately migrated from Josh fan thread - the safest haven for this season- to eagerly rooting for NnA LS from here since Epi.3  :shocked!: .  IMO what i saw was a really rare thing that ever come out from this silly show: an all aspects connection between the lead and a contestant from day 1.

I truly hope what MeandI has with Josh is more special than what she had with Nick (eventhough i dont see it that way, as per what they have shown us no no). But tbh, i guess i am back to square one, after JPab's FS fiasco and her being announced as the Ette: questioning her sincerity and motives for going into this show at the first place. In short, i wouldnt be surprised if she is not going to tie the knot with anyone at all in the near future.

as for Nick, he reminds me so much of my DH. always speaks his mind, but from the heart giggling. not afraid of what others think of him, hence sometimes misunderstood. So its unavoidable: having few 'enemies' as well as life-time loyal friends.Can laugh at his own mistakes. Challenges himself, spouse,his inner circle and not afraid to convey good critics and dare to tell the awful truth rather than beautiful lies.

yes he is certainly not a YES man to my all diva-ish spoiled rotten side of myself :giggling
:. and sometimes i feel offended by his critics . But i feel safe and content at the same time. He has helped me and continues to make me striving for my max potential in all fields: personal, family, spiritual, academic, social and career. He is exactly what i need to be a 'perfect' woman with my own imperfection. and I am beyond glad that i have taken a huge leap of faith , taking myself out from my comfort zone, to embrace the pain of the unknown, 18yrs ago Smiley.

That being said, i think Whomever end up with Nick IRL will be one super lucky lady. No doubt about it :yes:

Mura, I agree to the bolded above.  Nick also reminds me of my hubby and is why I noticed him on the show. They even have same type of curly hair and almost have the same birthday only hubby is a few years older.  I really like what I've seen and observe of his personality so far.

Last edited by Pia1 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additonal comment)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:57 pm

We had better keep the topics off other contestants and on Nick….or we will lose our Nick thread forever!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Mura, very beautiful description (sounds like a great husband ... but that makes you a wonderful wife too)  awwww :hug: 

So, I wrote something in Contestant - discussion thread ... and since here isn't much new to talk about ... and some don't have anything to say about the past-relationship ...

What do you think about this? (Lucky thoughts) wrote:For that little that I got to "know" Nick ... I also noticed that he likes to go against the tide.
He is a maverick.
Top gun anyone?

So all of you who think to get his language, understand him or finds him familiar, because he reminds you of someone or yourself ... do you have this intuition too? And is anyone interested to write more insight and give us some stories about it, maybe examples of moments when that comes out more prominently?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:35 pm

I sincerely hope we still can talk about broader themes regarding love, life and relationship ..and how can we relate to Nick with this regard, on this thread Praying . I really dont have the steel nerves and heart to go to general thread giggling. i guess i am one silly sensitive soul  Embarressed! .

istitrue and Pia! thanks! ha! so i guess the silver lining is our DH's qualities and Nick's . A rare species that can be preserved by only awesome ladies :P  cheeky .Pia, too funny that your DH has curly hair and the same HBD as Nick laugh out loud. I do wonder, whether having many married old hopeful romantic ladies as his devoted fans is actually a good news or bad news for Nick  😆 

aww thanks for the kind words happy! yes i do think he is a Maverick, a renaissance man, especially when it comes to this silly franchise full of 'mainstream' ,'typical' contestants. Fleiss hit the jackpot by casting him, IMO. And for me its such a freash of breath air seeing this kinda guy on my screen. yes

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:43 pm

I don't go into any other threads from this season either.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:45 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:“Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.”
-Anonymous
Good one.
I've read around about the stages of dealing with break-up that some article was stating before the finale about the runner-up and now in its full swing  is attributed to Nick (since the articles are always to be believed when they talk good about people we like and bad about people we don't) ... about him being bitter. Now ... I don't know who made this scientific research, but in all of my break-ups, where I was the one left heartbroken, I never got to be bitter ... Does that mean I haven't dealt with my breakups yet?:rollingl:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:I don't go into any other threads from this season either.

Smart idea - wish I had done the same.hmmm 

I wonder what Nick is up to....

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:53 pm

happygolucky wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:“Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.”
-Anonymous
Good one.
I've read around about the stages of dealing with break-up that some article was stating before the finale about the runner-up and now in its full swing  is attributed to Nick (since the articles are always to be believed when they talk good about people we like and bad about people we don't) ... about him being bitter. Now ... I don't know who made this scientific research, but in all of my break-ups, where I was the one left heartbroken, I never got to be bitter ... Does that mean I haven't dealt with my breakups yet?:rollingl:

Very true, if the tabloids say something unfavorable regarding our favorites, then they are nonsense. I can understand heartbreak and have also had some bitterness in one particular bad breakup where I now realize was justified. Looking back, I realized I should never had even wasted time and energy being heartbroken over this guy. Just not a good match and the relationship was not everything I thought it was. Eventually, I got over the bitterness and was able to move forward with my true match. I am sure Nick will too (assuming he is still heartbroken or even was ever bitter which we don't know!)

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:59 pm

isittrue wrote:

agreed. they just make me angry. I wish this thread could be about everything cause it's the only one I feel safe in.

praying this silly twittergate is over soon.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:00 pm

emad0722 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

agreed. they just make me angry. I wish this thread could be about everything cause it's the only one I feel safe in.

bestbud! I so agree.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:09 pm

emad0722 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Yes to everything!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:10 pm

SM updates: Nick is now following my lovebirds Chris and Des, Millsy and Clare.

that is all giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips