SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 am

Someone tagged JP in an Instagram picture at the airport.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:12 am

soccerm3m wrote:Someone tagged JP in an Instagram picture at the airport.  

brookepassy Celebrity sighting?!? #thebachelor #newarkairport #juanpablo 1h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/818047871947376715_225698073#i9OUPY3JXAtbD1JX.99

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 79 1168576_312404842284659_390186668_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:33 am

'Itsbirhane also tagged him at airport

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:55 am

This is probably all a bunch of rubbish, but came across this life and style article on my facebook claiming JP only did CT for the money etc. Won't let me copy the link but here's the article. If someone has the latest life and style there will be more on this in there.

Nikki Ferrell is trying to work things out with former
Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis on Couples Therapy, but Life & Style has exclusively learned that he has a hidden motive for appearing on the show. “They each got $50,000 to be on Couples Therapy, so, of course, that’s why Juan Pablo wanted to do it,” a friend of Nikki’s reveals to Life & Style. “They also just came back from an all-expenses-paid trip to Bali — something that wouldn’t have happened if Juan Pablo wasn’t still with Nikki.”
And Nikki’s friends are sick of Juan Pablo walking all over her. “Everyone thinks she should just dump him already,” the friend tells the mag. “Their relationship is exhausting and like an emotional roller coaster for everyone. Plus, they only see each other about once a month!”
For more about Nikki and Juan Pablo’s rocky relationship and for all the latest news on the stars of Bachelor nation, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:02 am

Nabsie wrote:This is probably all a bunch of rubbish, but came across this life and style article on my facebook claiming JP only did CT for the money etc. Won't let me copy the link but here's the article. If someone has the latest life and style there will be more on this in there.

Nikki Ferrell is trying to work things out with former
Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis on Couples Therapy, but Life & Style has exclusively learned that he has a hidden motive for appearing on the show. “They each got $50,000 to be on Couples Therapy, so, of course, that’s why Juan Pablo wanted to do it,” a friend of Nikki’s reveals to Life & Style. “They also just came back from an all-expenses-paid trip to Bali — something that wouldn’t have happened if Juan Pablo wasn’t still with Nikki.”
And Nikki’s friends are sick of Juan Pablo walking all over her. “Everyone thinks she should just dump him already,” the friend tells the mag. “Their relationship is exhausting and like an emotional roller coaster for everyone. Plus, they only see each other about once a month!”
For more about Nikki and Juan Pablo’s rocky relationship and for all the latest news on the stars of Bachelor nation, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

Here is the link:

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/juan-pablo-only-on-couples-therapy-for-the-money-43496

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:04 am

Thanks soccerm3m Smiley

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:07 am

soccerm3m wrote:'Itsbirhane also tagged him at airport

itsbirhane
2 hours ago · Newark Liberty International Airport
Look who I met at the airport, it's Juan Pablo from the bachelor!! #freakingout #bachelor

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 79 10693516_661633517286445_243094803_n
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:23 am

I read the L & S article online yesterday haven't seem the print version with the extra gossip. I can't believe a "friend" of hers would sell them out like that. Obviously since this "friend" is getting paid for the exclusive they are going to make it sound as bad as possible.

I do believe that the Bali trip was a paid promotional trip. Explains why his promoter went on the trip and why they promoted Mulia on social media so much. Don't see what the big deal is though. Lots of people get paid to promote things. Good for them. This was confirmed by Evel on his CT recap show last night.

I think they did CT for  2 reasons: help with their relationship and to repair Juan's image. Getting paid to be on it is a bonus. Nothing wrong with that.

Gosh hope no more "friends" decide to come out and sell stories to the tabloids. :bigsigh:

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:04 am

I don't think that "friend" is her real friend

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:22 am

chinita wrote:I don't think that "friend" is her real friend

No it wasn't a friend and it wasn't much of an exclusive. It has already been published how much CT pays contestants and the info about the Bali trip anyone could have figured out that it was a promotional trip. The friend also said they only see each other once a month which fans who follow them know that's not true.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:05 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:
chinita wrote:I don't think that "friend" is her real friend

No it wasn't a friend and it wasn't much of an exclusive. It has already been published how much CT pays contestants and the info about the Bali trip anyone could have figured out that it was a promotional trip. The friend also said they only see each other once a month which fans who follow them know that's not true.

Of course "celebrities" get things comped all the time. "Crap" in headlines sell everything nice won't sell a tabloid magazine or keep people tunes into tabloid like shows.
Just finished watching the CT recap with Evel Dick and he said that the editing was geared towards Nikki when it was actually Jenna that was more vocal about not liking stuff. I'm curious as to what is going to happen in the next few episodes because they seem more solid since the show. JMO :Nod:
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:24 pm

Someone tagged JP in a Wegman's grocery store.  I think Weg's is short for Wegman's.  Jessmichelle00

I wonder if he is in Rochester for some college reunion event. I know Wegman's is in Northeastern Ohio but might be in Upper New York.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911