SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry August 11th 2014, 12:16 am

Chris having fun on Instagram laugh out loud laugh out loud

Tsmad101: when are you guys getting married?

chrisrsiegfried: @tsmad101 tomorrow! #BOP

Bop?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Guest August 13th 2014, 12:09 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Burdette wrote:http://instagram.com/p/pzaRJDgAQY/  
Mura, thank you for the pictures. I don't know how you all bring pictures over but here is a link of Chris at Jason's wedding. Purple tie!
By any chance were the white sunglasses as Ahna's wedding? Looked for a picture but can't find. Purple ties there then if I'm remembering correctly!!  question 

He is so funny! Chris instagram introducing himself: "Here 's Chris".  lolpanda  Des said he keeps her in stitches,  and Molly said he is the funniest person she has ever known, but it doesn't come through on TV. Laughter is so important in one's soul that when you find a partner who can make you laugh, you have a winner. He is  Gem! Des is very lackey girl, I am sure she knows that.

I'm sure Des would never have guessed that Brooks' breaking her heart was one of the best things that would ever happen to her.  She was finally able to focus on the right guy after all.

Murasaki, I love that you have that photo for your avatar.  It brings back such great memories of when that came up, and how it just had to have been taken by somebody he was in love with.  It was written all over his face.

I will be heartbroken if we don't get to see their wedding televised.  Hopefully something will be shared somehow.

Thanks Buckeye_Fan!  Embarressed!  :WAVEY: . Yes..this is my top fav of Chris pic, other than the one at FRC with him slowly shaking his head after Des poured her heart to him.. awwww ..(BBMom still has it as her avi... :WAVEY: ..pls come out from lurkdom to celebrate!  bestbud! )

ITA..Fleiss and Co must have losing their mind if they dont televise these two's wedding  Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 13th 2014, 12:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris having fun on Instagram laugh out loud laugh out loud

Tsmad101: when are you guys getting married?

chrisrsiegfried: @tsmad101 tomorrow! #BOP

Bop?

Bachelor OFF Paradise?....= .After BIP Finale ?...... :stirthepot  #WildGuessDontCare  laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 13th 2014, 12:15 pm

chrisrsiegfried
44 minutes ago
Deer @Mariners Moose, thank you for taking a picture with @deshartsock and I. Your Fans, Chris and Des #GoMariners #getit ?

I dont get it Chris... giggling ..but still, you two are the cutest!  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry August 13th 2014, 1:33 pm

I've noticed several items on the wedding registries have been bought over the last few days. I wonder if they have another bridal shower coming up in Portland or Seattle.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 13th 2014, 1:38 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 4 Skyrma12

Des's answers a girl asking about Chris's white feet. "To much golf! Lol"
Golfers always get a strange tan line, but in Chris's case he is still adorable smelling the roses. This photo made me think of Ferdinand the Bull, which is one of my favorite Disney characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry August 13th 2014, 3:10 pm

Yay! They had an amazing photographer and she had some pretty cute subjects!

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock
Made it! “@LuckyMagazine: 45 of the prettiest engagement photos Pinterest has to offer: http://www.luckymag.com/style/2014/08/pinterest-engagement-photo-inspiration_slideshow_item44_45

This is the pic they chose:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 4 Item14.rendition.slideshowVertical.pinterest-engagement-14

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry August 13th 2014, 4:38 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 25m
You're invited to my Bridal Shower! Enter here..

http://www.desireehartsock.com/my-bridal-shower/

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever August 13th 2014, 6:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yay! They had an amazing photographer and she had some pretty cute subjects!

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock
Made it! “@LuckyMagazine: 45 of the prettiest engagement photos Pinterest has to offer: http://www.luckymag.com/style/2014/08/pinterest-engagement-photo-inspiration_slideshow_item44_45

This is the pic they chose:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 4 Item14.rendition.slideshowVertical.pinterest-engagement-14

Awwwwwwwww! Now don't you just love this couple. Such a sweet photo.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry August 14th 2014, 12:29 am

This is a publicist who is somehow involved with Bach nation, I THINK (pretty sure) she helped with the SeanCat wedding.  question Not sure what or if she's doing anything for Des, but she's tweeting about her:

Maile Cabral PR @MailePRMedia  
AND @DesHartsock is about as far from #bridezilla as you get. This (bride emoji) is so sweet and chill. #Thankful

She reposted the pic of them at the wedding last week with this caption:

maileprmedia
This (bride emoji) to be is cute as a button! Excited for @deshartsock And excited to hear of any upcoming plans. #bridetobe

Sounds wedding related?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl August 14th 2014, 12:38 am

^She was the PR person who put together the swag bags for SeanCat's wedding party. She also arranges some of their promo work and gets them freebies from brands. My guess is she is working on similar swag bags for their wedding.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 4 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 4 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry August 14th 2014, 12:46 am

umngirl wrote:^She was the PR person who put together the swag bags for SeanCat's wedding party. She also arranges some of their promo work and gets them freebies from brands. My guess is she is working on similar swag bags for their wedding.

Thanks! Was just coming back to post after looking at her IG.

And her company's twitter account tweeted this today:

Cabral Edwards MGMT ‏@CEMManagement
If you've watched our Bridal partnerships in the past, you know exactly what to expect for our next project w/ Desiree Hartsock.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm