SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by mindless Fri 5 Sep - 22:52

Ash2214 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Stuckinsc, I think you captured so well what bothered me the most... Andi's lack of compassion for a man that was clearly STILL in love with her and really hurting was despicable!

Except she did admit to having feelings for Nick and meaning every word she said about him on the show.

She only said those things AFTER the sex had been brought up. When she basically had no choice, unless she wanted to come across as just another horndog. Before that she was giving Nick as little as humanly possible. Simply saying they had a great relationship doesn't answer any questions and it's certainly a poor way to show sympathy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Lucas15 Fri 5 Sep - 22:56

SueSt wrote:I mean these are all pleas and open invitations to engage... and it's a fine line, and I can see why you'd think he was trying to win her back... but I took it to be his attempt to put the depth of his feelings into words.  He loved her in a way he had never loved someone before and needed to put it out there in order to move on.  

I think it's both. As I read (or reread) the letter Nick does indeed put the depth of his feelings into words but at the same time makes it clear that "I just know I would much rather turn my life upside down and risk it all to have amazing with you."

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri 5 Sep - 23:18

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Stuckinsc, I think you captured so well what bothered me the most... Andi's lack of compassion for a man that was clearly STILL in love with her and really hurting was despicable!

Except she did admit to having feelings for Nick and meaning every word she said about him on the show.

She only said those things AFTER the sex had been brought up. When she basically had no choice, unless she wanted to come across as just another horndog. Before that she was giving Nick as little as humanly possible. Simply saying they had a great relationship doesn't answer any questions and it's certainly a poor way to show sympathy.  

She said several nice things about their relationship before Nick dropped the bomb and let's be honest here, Nick couldn't spit out a single word to her. He wasn't asking her anything. She was looking at him intently waiting for something to come out and nothing did. All he did was mumble. CH was the one who finally asked her a question. She answered him and then he dropped the bomb and even after that, she continually said nice things about him and their relationship.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri 5 Sep - 23:51

SueSt wrote:
I just rewatched the Billy Bush interview yesterday.  Nick recounted that the morning of the FS after he told her he loved her and they made love, when he was feeling vulnerable and insecure, Andi told him to trust her... I mean... in what context could she say that and justify not choosing him at the end?
Trust me...said the spider to the fly!  Several of the contestants were able to see through MeAndi's performance and recognize it for what is was: a performance.  A brave few even called her out on it and were handed their "manhood" on a platter.  It's unreasonable to expect any contestant to realize that MeAndi shouldn't be trusted after making love with them.  Notice I didn't say that MeAndi lied...

As to MeAndi looking intently at Nick waiting for him to say something - of course she was!  She was desperately hoping that he wouldn't call her out on doing the deed with him days before accepting a freebie Neil Lane diamond ring from the Bulldog.  I bet you could hear a pin drop at the Murray viewing party when that little factoid was revealed.  

I'm hopeful that this experience will equip Nick to recognize women that don't share the same values he has regarding physical intimacy.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat 6 Sep - 0:31

Lucas15 wrote:
SueSt wrote:I mean these are all pleas and open invitations to engage... and it's a fine line, and I can see why you'd think he was trying to win her back... but I took it to be his attempt to put the depth of his feelings into words.  He loved her in a way he had never loved someone before and needed to put it out there in order to move on.  

I think it's both. As I read (or reread) the letter Nick does indeed put the depth of his feelings into words but at the same time makes it clear that "I just know I would much rather turn my life upside down and risk it all to have amazing with you."

Keep in mind, that letter was presented as being written right before the MTA or at MTA when Andi wouldn't see him. But TPTB is tricky, so we really have no idea when the letter was written, only when they chose to give it to Andi.

It is my firm belief that TPTB manipulated both Andi and Nick after the FRC. I believe they told Nick that Andi wasn't happy with her decision and they told Andi that Nick wasn't letting go, probably both exaggerations or not truth at all. TPTB wanted this to blow up and in some ways I still believe they would have loved for Andi to change her mind or for Josh to dump her and for him to be available to be the bachelor. I would rather have watched Josh as the lead instead of Chris, so I can understand. It is a rotten thing to do, but I put nothing past TPTB.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat 6 Sep - 0:48

Continue here

Thread 8

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+68
mathwiz37
Amberish
Relalou
IrishGal
eliza3