SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by pander3575 Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:33 am

True, I don't see anything. Sorry now I see it. :cutesmile!:
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:52 am

Pure DWTS updated with these new pairings
Mark has Sadie Robinson
Artem has Leah Thompson

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:20 am

Linds911 wrote:Pure DWTS updated with these new pairings
Mark has Sadie Robinson
Artem has Leah Thompson

Here's the latest list from PureDWTS (said they had some clues about Sharna's partner but did not offer them). So, if this is accurate, Andi is definitely not on it.

Peta got Tommy Chong

Karina got Randy Couture

Sharna got

Emma got Michael Waltrip

Cheryl got Antonio Sabato Jr.

Allison got Jonathan Bennett

Witney got Alfonso Ribeiro (!!!!)

Derek got Bethany Mota

Tony got Betsey Johnson

Val got Janel Parrish

Mark got Sadie Robertson

Artem got Lea Thompson

Keo got LoLo Jones

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:10 am

Not that I know who this i(other than he is some kind of you tuber but it looks like BradTheLadLong
@BradTheLadLong may be Sharna's partner. He is now following the official site of DWTS and tweeted 18 hours ago:
Big things to come. Time to have a ball ;)

On 8/9 and 8/8 tweeted:

BradTheLadLong @BradTheLadLong · Aug 9
.@AlfredoFlores stop laughing!! i swear if you and justin don't get people to vote me to win i am never speaking to you again. #FACT

BradTheLadLong @BradTheLadLong · Aug 8
okay catching a flight! see you all on the other side!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:19 pm

^ I doubt it. I'm pretty sure he's a troll.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:24 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ I doubt it. I'm pretty sure he's a troll.

This is where I got it:

DWTSGossip @DWTSGossip · 19h
Sharna's partner??? He's following @DancingABC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … .... And then this pic.twitter.com/YMrVNHnBa4
Embedded image permalink

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:42 pm

docnash14 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:^ I doubt it. I'm pretty sure he's a troll.

This is where I got it:

DWTSGossip @DWTSGossip  ·  19h
Sharna's partner??? He's following @DancingABC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … .... And then this pic.twitter.com/YMrVNHnBa4
Embedded image permalink

DWTSGossip ‏@DWTSGossip 19h
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this the famous youtuber that I read something about awhile back?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:39 pm

I check in here periodically...mostly because of habit...and they just further reinforce my plan not to watch. There are few people on here that I actually know and would want to watch.

What is this need to cast YouTubers? I know they are aiming for a younger demographic, but do they seriously think that those youngsters that follow YouTube will become regular viewers of the show? I don't. They may tune in for their favourites, but more likely they will just vote and not even watch. And good luck the following season. They will...and have...alienated their loyal older viewers and won't have gained anything.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Sprite wrote:I check in here periodically...mostly because of habit...and they just further reinforce my plan not to watch. There are few people on here that I actually know and would want to watch.

What is this need to cast YouTubers? I know they are aiming for a younger demographic, but do they seriously think that those youngsters that follow YouTube will become a regular viewer of the show? I don't. They may tune in for their favourites, but more likely they will just vote and not even watch. And good luck the following season. They will...and have...alienated their loyal older viewers and won't have gained anything.
I didn't even know that they are youtubers. Other than Tommy Chong, I've never heard of these people. For the first time, I might have to skip it.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Scooby wrote:
Sprite wrote:I check in here periodically...mostly because of habit...and they just further reinforce my plan not to watch. There are few people on here that I actually know and would want to watch.

What is this need to cast YouTubers? I know they are aiming for a younger demographic, but do they seriously think that those youngsters that follow YouTube will become a regular viewer of the show? I don't. They may tune in for their favourites, but more likely they will just vote and not even watch. And good luck the following season. They will...and have...alienated their loyal older viewers and won't have gained anything.
I didn't even know that they are youtubers. Other than Tommy Chong, I've never heard of these people. For the first time, I might have to skip it.

I have heard of Tommy and Betsy. Both are older and will not last. Hopefully neither will break a hip. Betsy likes...or at least liked...to do cartwheels at the end of her runway shows. (Don't know if she still does.) I've heard of Alfonso, Antonio and Leah, but am not particularly motivated to watch any of them. If I read here that there is a particularly good dance, I may catch it on...you guessed it...YouTube!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:36 pm

I gave up DWTS for the most part after Nicole S beat Evan. I felt like she was a professional dancer and the whole thing was rigged. I came back for Sean and was glad I did, I loved Kellie and Derek and she made me like Derek as a whole. I started last season in week three because all the talk of Maks and Meryl was too much to resist.

I can easily skip this season as well. I think the format has gone a little stale and the uneven judging is just too annoying. If they cast someone really awesome again, I might watch but otherwise, I am happy to give my Mondays to the Voice and this year I get Gwen S and Pharrell. My inner fan girl is so excited!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I gave up DWTS for the most part after Nicole S beat Evan.  I felt like she was a professional dancer and the whole thing was rigged.  I came back for Sean and was glad I did, I loved Kellie and Derek and she made me like Derek as a whole.  I started last season in week three because all the talk of Maks and Meryl was too much to resist.  

I can easily skip this season as well.  I think the format has gone a little stale and the uneven judging is just too annoying.  If they cast someone really awesome again, I might watch but otherwise, I am happy to give my Mondays to the Voice and this year I get Gwen S and Pharrell.  My inner fan girl is so excited!

I hated Niclole's season. What was the point since she got 9's the first week and 10's the second? You just knew that nobody else stood a chance. I also loved Kelly and she did make me like Derek somewhat. Don't even get me started on M&M! Maybe it is a let down after last season, but the addition of JH to the judges and all these people that I have never heard of and couldn't care less about dancing, just makes me wish that the Bachelor Canada aired on Mondays since that night is free for me now.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
northernviewer
jojo47
BuckeyeGal06
julychild
SafronSahara