SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:38 pm

@clmgiudici: Watching #FashionPolice and I was blessed to see these Emmy looks in person on the red carpet. I soooo agree with their faves
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Off to the gym with my new obsession from @oliviaandjoy Love it so much I had to repost! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Catherine is so slim and toned in these pictures. If any one says preggers anytime soon I'm personally going to slap em.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Uh yea

@SeanLowe09: Apple just emailed me and said all of my accounts will be deleted tomorrow unless I reply with my username and password. Seems legit.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:49 pm

umngirl wrote:^Perhaps it has something to do with his book? Maybe a cover shoot? That was my first thought.

It very well could be. Something promotional anyway. Heaven knows our boy doesn't get dressed up without a reason.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:50 pm

^Lol. So true. He'd live in his v-necks and athletic shorts if he could.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:59 pm

omgosh i am :inlove with her bag!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:07 pm

^^ I know. I need to check it out on their website.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:16 pm

^confession time: mine is actually on its way to me as i type. Embarressed!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:36 pm

I bought one of the bags also! Way more than I would normally spend on a bag, I rationalIzed that with promotion code discount, it was okay! Awaiting the bag!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:36 pm

deeliciouz wrote:^confession time: mine is actually on its way to me as i type. Embarressed!

I'm about to hit send on my order as we speak. giggling

If anyone else is interested, there's a 30% promo for Labor's Day. Out of the black but there are some other colors.

That Cat is sure persuasive--she's gotten me hooked on a few new shopping sites I would otherwise not have known about!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:01 pm

It could be he is getting into the real estate business.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #55

+32
Iam4UGA
bleuberry
Momon001
Lucas15
chloep