SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:03 pm

aviej wrote:
sara11 wrote:omg she put a friday five on her blog!!!

Umm...weird...why didn't she put her relationship ended as a top 5. To me, she should have taken a break from any social media, although it be a political post. Just stop for a minute and evaluate what just happened.

MEandI at her finest! Hugesmile Keep your face out there even if it's a silly blog entry, but if it were really a personal blog entry you would be honest enough to address the 800 lb gorilla in the room--unless that gorilla really is nothing more than a stuffed monkey. no no What world does she live in?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:04 pm

I agree with you StacyNor, but who is the Ali you are referring to?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:06 pm

I don't think Josh was turned off that Andi wasn't holding up her end of the deal in being a partner, he probably just underestimated his abilities to enjoy handling a diva.

I guess I don't know what a trophy wife is in this case by the description, so maybe I'm misreading. Both Josh and Andi grew up in families where dad brought home the money, so I cannot imagine that was anything weird for either of them. And honestly, I think when a guy is totally in love with the woman, he is able to deal with a lot of shenanigans he normally wouldn't be able to handle. So I think Josh misunderstood his own depth of love and patience with her at the beginning. She doesn't seem to have changed from the show to me, personally.

In any case, 100% Hy and Patti are riding to the rescue. I think Andi is/was happy in her world and doesn't want to leave. The right guy will be fine with all her little quirks, but yeah, he will not be an attractive athlete with his own strong personality imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think Josh was turned off that Andi wasn't holding up her end of the deal in being a partner, he probably just underestimated his abilities to enjoy handling a diva.

I guess I don't know what a trophy wife is in this case by the description, so maybe I'm misreading. Both Josh and Andi grew up in families where dad brought home the money, so I cannot imagine that was anything weird for either of them. And honestly, I think when a guy is totally in love with the woman, he is able to deal with a lot of shenanigans he normally wouldn't be able to handle. So I think Josh misunderstood his own depth of love and patience with her at the beginning. She doesn't seem to have changed from the show to me, personally.

In any case, 100% Hy and Patti are riding to the rescue. I think Andi is/was happy in her world and doesn't want to leave. The right guy will be fine with all her little quirks, but yeah, he will not be an attractive athlete with his own strong personality imo.

I do agree I don't think the show changed her. I think this is just her and you are right, Josh misjudged his likeness of the diva side.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
aviej wrote:
sara11 wrote:omg she put a friday five on her blog!!!

Umm...weird...why didn't she put her relationship ended as a top 5. To me, she should have taken a break from any social media, although it be a political post. Just stop for a minute and evaluate what just happened.

MEandI at her finest! Hugesmile Keep your face out there even if it's a silly blog entry, but if it were really a personal blog entry you would be honest enough to address the 800 lb gorilla in the room--unless that gorilla really is nothing more than a stuffed monkey. no no What world does she live in?

IDK but we could have easily guessed her next move would be posting something as if nothing happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:13 pm

I would be surprised if we ever hear anything other than "it was a mutual" breakup. I believe Josh will be a gentleman at all costs and be deferential out of respect for Andi, unless for whatever reason her anger is unleashed and then whammo. Then I can see two angry strong willed individuals.
The signs were out there since early November. They tried it didn't work, most likely on many levels discussed. I do believe where there is smoke there is fire. I never saw this couple as a match.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:16 pm

aviej wrote:I agree with you StacyNor, but who is the Ali you are referring to?
Ali Fedotowsky. A while back Ali did an interview with Nick after the interview Ali said she supported Nick and thought he was a great guy. When Andi heard of it she called Ali and said something about Nick being the bad guy. Happened last year when Nick was doing interviews after the show.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would be surprised if we ever hear anything other than "it was a mutual" breakup. I believe Josh will be a gentleman at all costs and be deferential out of respect for Andi, unless for whatever reason her anger is unleashed and then whammo. Then I can see two angry strong willed individuals.
The signs were out there since early November. They tried it didn't work, most likely on many levels discussed. I do believe where there is smoke there is fire. I never saw this couple as a match.

Kasha you know I always enjoy your insight. I agree we will probably never hear the true reasons they broke up unless someone gets resentful. While I did see this couple as a match in the sense that it COULD work, I knew it would also take a lot of work and compromise from both sides. IMO this is either something they couldn't do, or something they weren't willing to do because they didn't see it to be worth it in the long run.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:20 pm

I don't think Josh's mom's Facebook is private, is it? She wrote something nice on it, but I didn't know if I was allowed to post it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:22 pm

nutty1 wrote:I don't think Josh's mom's Facebook is private, is it? She wrote something nice on it, but I didn't know if I was allowed to post it.

No it isn't private. It has already been posted in the fan thread, but you can bring it over.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:26 pm

I read an article this morning from E! that claims people close to the show told them ever since they first got together they knew she was in love with Josh, but she wanted a long engagement and wasn't in a rush to get married at all. Obviously you don't know if it's the truth, but funny to see some of the things we've been talking about with how they were on two different paths start to come out in these articles now that they've broken up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:29 pm

This is from the public Facebook of Josh's mom Lauren:

Yes it's true, Andi & Josh have chosen to break off their engagement. Although there was no one thing that precipitated their decision, they were thoughtful & wise in their decision and I'm happy they figured this out before getting married & having kids. The engagement time did it's job in helping them determine what's best for them. I know we all wanted the storybook ending but I trust The Lord has an even better journey for each of them and that makes my heart happy. Thank you for your love and messages. I'm overwhelmed & humbled by your words. XO

Really sweet. Protective and kind towards her son, but also caring towards Andi.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

+67
Bet2Win
StacyNor
eirekay
joshfan
nutty1
Ladybug82
atem
laurentx
nikikass
moonpie
Luvstruck