SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by JBF Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:46 am

Aww thanks!

I should have commented on this segment in the above recap too...

I posted this video over in the unspoiled thread in response to a Kaitlyn question, but it deserves to be here where it can be fully appreciated for what it is.

Now... THIS is how you "take charge" of The Bachelor!

C: Hellloooo
K: How are yah!
C: I am amazing! How are you?
K: I feel really good. Thank you.
C: You look stunning.
K: Awww... thank you! (hug) You look great. So handsome!
C: I'm so glad to have you here.
K: Thank you. I'm Kaitlyn.
C: Kaitlyn... nice to meet you.
K: I don't know much about you. I know your name is Chris. I know you are a farmer and...
C: Yum!
K: You can plow the $%#@ out of my field any day
C: He he he he

long pause...

K: You're not Chris?
C: This is Chris.
K; You're not a farmer?
C: I'm both. I am all of the above. You just took my-breath-away-with-that-line-I-think. Ha ha ha ha ha
K: Ok. You know I have all sides of senses of humor
C: Absolutely! I love it. I love it.
K: So when you get in there, you are gonna come find me.
C: Absolutely!
K: You're gonna make me laugh
c: Absolutely!
K: Because I like it when a guy makes me laugh... you got a sparkle on your face.
C: Heee
K: Who is she? Naw.
C: Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm excited!
hug
K: Yeah
C: I can't wait to get to know you better inside.
K: Come find me!
C: OK! Didn't see that coming.

Approximately a minute or two later, Mister Harrison arrives and smacks him across the face.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

chrissoules -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:12 am

I know in the past we've looked at the M&G photos and most of the F1's have been in the front until recently, right? I think Des's, Juan Pablo's and Andi's F1 have all been in the back row?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:31 am

Snarky/fun GQ article about Chris Harrison.  Love his Cupid Photo!   cantstopl

Chris Harrison:  The Reigning King of #BachelorNation
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:34 pm

california90 wrote:I know in the past we've looked at the M&G photos and most of the F1's have been in the front until recently, right? I think Des's, Juan Pablo's and Andi's F1 have all been in the back row?

I used to take those photos too seriously and you are right. They must have noticed too many F1s ending up in the front row season after season so that... now... when the Bachelor or 'ette gushes (in private conversations with Harrison or edited-out PI sessions) about this contestant and that contestant, these "frontrunners" have lately been pushed to the back. I generally believe the F1 has their attention on the first night regardless if WE the viewers hear or see anything on screen in the first episode. (S)he obviously won't be the ONLY one the lead is focused on or even their initial top pick, but they aren't invisible phantoms who are only "discovered" after the competition is weeded out either.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Snarky/fun GQ article about Chris Harrison.  Love his Cupid Photo!   cantstopl

Chris Harrison:  The Reigning King of #BachelorNation

Doesn't he look ridiculous! cantstopl I would love for him to be replaced by JK. I'm looking forward to that epi when he hosts the show!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:00 pm

My personal fun snark, I get to snark on a bachelor/bachelorette again with Ladybug and TPTB gave us a lot of snark material to work with.  "Is that an onion, it is an onion, oh wait maybe it is a pomegranate"  You can't make up those lines.  Sorry to the other crazy eye girl, this one had crazy eyes and crazy lines, she wins.  

Kaitlyn will bring the wacky too.  So that should be fun.

Edited because this just came up on Pixels of Ink as one of the Amazon free books today. From the Ground Up: A Love Story about Fame and Farming http://www.amazon.com/Ground-Up-Story-about-Farming-ebook/dp/B00F3CYSU8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1420916655&sr=1-1&keywords=From+the+Ground+Up%3A+A+Love+Story+about+Fame+and+Farming. My first thought was wait they already wrote a book about Chris's season as the bachelor? giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 pm

Cassia Tavares is one of the Fiance Visa contestants on 90 Day Fiance. She's hillarious with a warped sense of humour.

Cassia Tavares ‏@Cassia__Tavares  59m59 minutes ago #ChrisSoules wants to kiss everybody. #TheBachelor

chrissoules -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 B7WtI7CCUAAegyF

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Cassia Tavares is one of the Fiance Visa contestants on 90 Day Fiance. She's hillarious with a warped sense of humour.

Cassia Tavares ‏@Cassia__Tavares  59m59 minutes ago #ChrisSoules wants to kiss everybody. #TheBachelor

chrissoules -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 B7WtI7CCUAAegyF

Too funny. I would save that kiss for JK, he is a lot hotter than CH.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:31 pm

chrissoules -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 6 B7o2--jCAAIPDxy
Jordan ‏
@JenAndBouzy

2h2 hours ago
Basically all the girls on @BachelorABC when @C_Soules first walks into the housep
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:07 pm

I thought that would be Chris laying claim to all the girls!!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:03 am

Saturday Night Live did this skit on Farmer Chris the Bachelor.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:15 am

Probably more reality than what we are shown on the show!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FUN - SNARK - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
sanlee088
Cameron2
happygolucky
Jeepers
notarose