SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:00 am

I already did my best stab at guessing based on what I see and who has ST in the initial episodes.
As I said before Britt is too much in our faces and we saw some crying scenes in the preview which possibly indicate that some sort of exit goes down. Neither did I see too much of her in the promo to make me think that she is there for the long haul.
Of all the girls I think ditzy Megan and Chris have a sweet sort of chemistry but did not see enough of her in the promos either laugh out loud. Mackenzie is a MOT girl IMO.
Kaitlyn goes far I think and so does Becca. At least they are featured a lot in the promos. So far I have barely seen too much interaction with Becca though.
One of the blonde girls goes far but her scenes are mainly hidden which makes me think that she is the hidden F1 (Hidden in the promos laugh out loud) where the face is not noticable.

As I said upthread (and of course watch me be wrong wrong wrong laugh out loud), the girls the edit showed with SQT time in ep1 and 2 are Whitney and Kaitlyn. So if either of these girls are in the F2 then one of them is F1. That's my convoluted logic and I'm sticking to it.

I have yet to watch episode 3 but will on this weekend so will come up with an entirely new set of theories. Watch me. giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:16 am

Can someone tell a newbie what a "MOT girl" means? TYIA

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 am

KB_Mom wrote:Can someone tell a newbie what a "MOT girl" means?  TYIA

Matter Of Time
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 am

nd4reality wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Can someone tell a newbie what a "MOT girl" means?  TYIA

Matter Of Time

TY
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:13 pm

nd4 I agree with your assessment and I have seen the 3rd episode.
While I like Britt and how they seemed to get along, she is "too much, too soon, too in our face, and too dramatic crying scene" to be at the end.

However, if there is some twist, I could see her being the one who got away. Maybe she is the next bachelorette. Maybe he chooses no one (doubt it) or brings her back after the fact. (grasping) But, if it's a straightforward type thing, my F3 seem obvious to me based upon edit and previous obsession interest in this show.

So, going just on that, I feel it is Whitney in the F3, with Kaitlyn. Earlier, it was sleuthed that Becca makes it to F3 based on her chin/profile.
I thought Whitney and Chris were great together, but isn't the girl who sees a wedding/photo shoot of a wedding, etc. doomed to not be F1? JBF would know this, I believe.

So my F3, subject to change based upon the next couple episodes, are Becca, Whitney and Kaitlyn.

On another note, I still think it is Kelsey on the Cinderella date. Never bodes well, whether she stays or not, and based upon SCs, she stays. And, she is featured heavily in promos and SCs. Perhaps with her backstory, they are grooming her for the next 'Ette?
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Which one is Kelsey again and is the cinderalla date in ep4 ? (I really do need to find the time to catch up laugh out loud).

I'm just not into this season at all. Chris is pretty boring and if he had left the incessant kissing aside (not just him but all/any leads that do that) it makes the season more watchable. Sadly we have barely had a handful of leads that keep their kiss count to a lower number. IMO it takes away the "fairy tale" aspect of the final couple.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:Which one is Kelsey again  and is the cinderalla date in ep4 ? (I really do need to find the time to catch up laugh out loud).

I'm just not into this season at all. Chris is pretty boring and if he had left the incessant kissing aside (not just him but all/any leads that do that) it makes the season more watchable. Sadly we have barely had a handful of leads that keep their kiss count to a lower number. IMO it takes away the "fairy tale" aspect of the final couple.

nd, Kelsey is the widow, with skinny bod and short black/dark hair. Yes, the Cinderella date is on the coming ep 4. ITA Corn- Pablo bores me to death and his gross kissing with almost all of the girls doesnt help either. Eww ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - DISCUSSION

+18
JBF
northernviewer
GrahamGal
fijibeachbum
SafronSahara