SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^BKG = Bridge Kissing Girl. This one...

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 12 0ce9584e-5958-43cc-ba71-9d8641fc7c03

:Thanktwo
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Momoftrips posted a bunch of preview pictures of Episode 3 from BuddyTv. in the spoiled side.  Theyre now in your SC only thread.  They captioned each one, in case we couldn't figure out what was going on.  Looks like another fun filled farm group date.  :dripdrip  Suspect no no
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:26 am

I think there are some SCs in the season preview that indicate Megans exit. Chris has a conversation with her around the 2:50 mark and then there is a hugging SC with a blonde girl. The fabric on her shoulder seems to be the same color as Megans top in the conversation. Anytime they show hugs like this in the season promo it means the goodbye scene. IMO -eliminating Megan from making it towards the end.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:20 am

^^Yes, I checked out what you said and agree...good catch, nd.

I've been looking at Carly's hair, I think northernviewer might have a point that the blonde on the boat could be Carly...in spite of the fact that Whitney has been featured. I see from ladybug's posting of the week 3 buddytv photos that Carly seems to be featured on the GD...at least, she was in a lot of caps. I guess we'll see if her storyline rises.

I also did some pillow comparisons. Like nv and minidiva, I'm not sure they're a match. I switched to a black/white comparison so we wouldn't be distracted by the color due to exposure. I see differences.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 12 7ce6ed21-0828-4a8c-a5bf-2f4b8853a586

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 12 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:06 am

Loving being able to look at the new sc's!! thanks for posting them.

I agree that there's lot's of Britt crying and being emotional. They're showing us a super strong attraction between her and Chris though, and I can't help but think that in the future she'll be compared with Graham, Frank, Brooks and even Arie. You know who the lead is most attracted to, even if that's not who they end up with at the end. Maybe she leaves, or bows out, unable to proceed with the process. I keep thinking about last season's Canadian Bach where the eventual F1 wanted to leave too, as she was afraid that she was a Bach bubble victim, thinking the lead is into you but the reality was that they were all thinking the same thing.

He's all about Britt at this point, and at this point I can't see him naturally turning to someone else, unless she's not there anymore, but I think if she isn't F1, it'll be because that's what she chose and not because he's sent her away.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:27 am

NV - I agree. Right now its all about Britt but we have seen those emotional scenes that never bode well for the contestant. Unless there is some turn around after those scene and she was actually hidden during the season preview I will agree that she does not make it to the end.
CH pushing her on the Bachelor Family and audience on the red carpet is pretty typical but noteworthy from the POV that she is his current front runner.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:50 pm

I also agree. Too much too soon and way too much emotion. Could she be the loveable F3 and frontrunner for the next 'Ette?
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:16 pm

I could see Britt as F4, but have a harder time seeing her in the F3 based on our caps. I do think she could be in the running as the next 'Ette, though...wasn't Ali F4? Not only is she stunning, but she has shown the ability to give into the process (imo). I don't think she's acting, although you never know when you have a waitress from LA.

You guys do have me thinking, however, that it could be Britt who pulls the plug. Originally, I figured Chris cut her because she was too invested, and he had found some other girls he wanted to pursue. He did it as an "act of kindness" knowing that she was further along. Yet watching him in the last episode, he really is falling for her. Perhaps that's why TPTB are only giving her GDs. She's on the farming one next week, I believe. (see sc in no discussion)

Anyway, to the point regarding her pulling out of the process, there's a quote in the preview pointing to this. Something like, "That's not how I want to feel around the man that I want to marry." I would love it if one of these bachelorettes looked at this "journey" by considering if this is the guy I want to build a future with versus how do I be the girl he wants.

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION - Page 12 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:13 pm

I wonder if she was on the infamous tent date?? that might do it for me!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Who is the girl from the preview that runs down the streets of Iowa yelling I love Iowa ? (or something) ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:20 pm

You are correct, Litta that the SCs don't hold out hope for her to be in the F3. If she pulls away, could we have a scenario where he just goes through the motions, pining for her, choosing no one, leading to the Iowa in November limo ride where he summons her? Could the drama be that after the FDs, he can't choose anyone, so he leaves there alone?

Grasping, I know. But I can't see him writing her the little note, without feeling rather strongly for her early in the process, similar to Sean for Catherine. We know he is a romantic, so that gesture was a big thing. He must have gotten over her rather quickly, then. I don't see it with anyone else at this point.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who is the girl from the preview that runs down the streets of Iowa yelling I love Iowa ? (or something) ?
Kaitlyn I think
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 19 - CHRIS SOULES -**NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* - *ScreenCaps* - DISCUSSION

+17
Diana
Rolly
nd4reality
MiniDiva
Kashathediva
mtnlvr55
JBF
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Ladybug82
Hotmomma