SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Post by Baygirl Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:41 pm

^ Looks like ET is interviewing them...something to look out for tomorrow!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:41 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jolena wrote:She must have told Josh everything in the Fantasy suite. Could be why we heard her say in several PI's after her Fantasy suite date with Josh ..." This could all blow up in my face" , " LCD "He could be the one to break my heart for the first time", "who knows how this will all end". She even said to her sister that she would feel skeptical until the very end. IMO even though they discussed what kind of ring she wanted and he told her he was gonna propose to her. she was probably scared that once he had a chance to think about what she told him happened with Nick that when it came down to the proposal that he might have a change of heart.  I'm glad she was upfront with him, had she not been and josh having to hear it for the first time on ATFR months down the road.  I honestly don't think Josh would have taken well to it.  So glad she was honest with him.  

Yes to the bolded. This relationship IMO would have had zero chance if she didn't tell Josh everything, for me if I were in Josh's shoes I would have needed to know before we got engaged but that is just me. I believe also that her saying this "could all blow up in my face" is alluding to her having to tell Josh what happened with Nick while on the show.
Unless I'm misunderstanding your post, Josh did know before he got engaged, she told him in their fantasy suite date, which was after Nick's FS date.

I posted the IG with pic upthread, if someone wants to bring the pic. It wouldn't let me copy it.
http://instagram.com/p/si6kLBOqx9/

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:42 pm

He still has the ribbon on! Darn it, can he look any hotter lately!!!! uffta!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
Thanks Alanna, it wouldn't let me copy the URL for some reason.l

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:44 pm

sbolduc wrote:LOL nanny ask and you shall receive 1 min later haha

And I am very grateful and happy for the pics. Thanks ladies.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Andi posted an IG pic of them at the event Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:09 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Andi posted an IG pic of them at the event Smiley
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 2 Josh_b10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Thanks Alanna, it wouldn't let me copy the URL for some reason.l

Josh dimples get me every time.They look adorb!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:25 pm

docnash14 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Andi posted an IG pic of them at the event Smiley
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 2 Josh_b10

So cute! Dodger blue! Smiley Can't wait to see their interview on entertainment tonight tomorrow. Does anyone think this is the announcement? I think it must be something else.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Ahh good ol' Dodger Stadium! Love Josh's dimples!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 2 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 2 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 2 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Linds911 wrote:Ahh good ol' Dodger Stadium! Love Josh's dimples!!

I live in Texas now but "Dodger dogs" are the best! Yum! Hugesmile

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:47 pm

They are so happy. Must have had a great time at this special event, and all for charity. Proud of them! Love them!
They are so dang cute together, for real!

I look at Josh and say nomnomnom giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #4

+56
teachturtle
stuckinsc
rc49ers
Iam_arielle
Iam4UGA
moflan
umngirl
Judiful
albean99
smartcat
Acrunch