SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:01 pm

It's amazing how we've gone from sleuthing him to this! I'm very happy for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Beautiful couple and such as a sweet pic. I think they might be the best looking couple to come out of this franchise ever and they seem to have the hearts to match.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:57 pm

So happy for these two. I know Josh and Andi are planning a "reunion" with marcus and lacy and Michele and cody. Hugesmile Hope we get pictures!

Mike fleiss is on a roll. Happy that Marcus, Cody and Josh stayed so close. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 pm

chloep wrote:As promised, we get some goodies.  peace  cheerleader

See who Lacy bought along for the Dallas trip... Smiley

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 10448858_541629352650646_1004231716_n
from Lacy

I'd say, Marcus has Bella(Lacy's Shitzu) wrapped around his little finger. Smiley
(I'd also say, he's got Bella's mom also pretty much wrapped around... well his finger and seemingly the rest of his body. Hugesmile

They're a fine looking little family. Cute.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:03 pm

chloep wrote:As promised, we get some goodies.  peace  cheerleader

See who Lacy bought along for the Dallas trip... Smiley

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 10448858_541629352650646_1004231716_n
from Lacy

I'd say, Marcus has Bella(Lacy's Shitzu) wrapped around his little finger. Smiley
(I'd also say, he's got Bella's mom also pretty much wrapped around... well his finger and seemingly the rest of his body. Hugesmile

Awww ... What a sweet picture of them.   I remember hoping that Marcus would find his match if things didn't work out for him on the bachelorette and I am so happy he found lacy.  Lacy is gorgeous and seems like a very sweet and down to earth lady.  God bless them and fingers crossed that we will see them married in the near future.  Wow!  They really are the the best looking couple to come out of this franchise, IMHO. :cutesmile!:
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:44 pm

There were to see Aziz Ansari yesterday:

The picture looks a bit weird bc Marcus cut someone off who was right next to Lacy. laugh out loud

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 10707225_1473970046209268_883502882_n
from Marcus' IG

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:So happy for these two.  I know Josh and Andi are planning a "reunion" with marcus and lacy and Michele and cody.  Hugesmile  Hope we get pictures!  

Mike fleiss is on a roll.  Happy that Marcus, Cody and Josh stayed so close.  ;)

This would be amazing and I hope for pics! - all three are great couples!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:07 am

cheerleader Marcus brought a special guest to his FANFAVES charity M&G last night....

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 BxoDOqRIUAAPVk8

Marcus Grodd @marcusgrodd · 8h

@LacyFaddoul looking stunning this evening. Great times @TheFanFaves event... Thanks for coming out.

Marcus Grodd @marcusgrodd · 8h

Thanks for being apart of a special night with me and @LacyFaddoul. So much fun. Love our fans #BachelorInParadise

Some fan pics from Twitter:

Ambree Christy ‏@ambreec

How else would we pose with @marcusgrodd and @LacyFaddoul? The sweetest people! W/ @mbeezyyyy

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 BxndVw2IcAAHi-S

Laura Karls ‏@laurakarls

Fun tonight meeting @marcusgrodd and @LacyFaddoul such a gracious and beautiful couple! @mplangford #thebachelorette

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 5 BxnzRXUCIAAe2QR

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:47 am

Oh my gawwd! What a gorgeous couple! Lacy is beautiful. That's her normal makeup look. And then there's Marcus, no words! thumbsup chloep!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh my gawwd! What a gorgeous couple! Lacy is beautiful. That's her normal makeup look. And then there's Marcus, no words! thumbsup chloep!

yes..they both are gorge...Lacy is indeed beautiful without the occasionally hideous make up she was with on the BIP..affraid ...Eventhough im not a fan of her infamous 80/40 line Hugesmile  , i need to figure out how to have 'an asset of the chest area' like hers.....they seem oh so natural... :detective giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Oh my gawwd! What a gorgeous couple! Lacy is beautiful. That's her normal makeup look. And then there's Marcus, no words! thumbsup chloep!

yes..they both are gorge...Lacy is indeed beautiful without the occasionally hideous make up she was with on the BIP..affraid ...Eventhough im not a fan of her infamous 80/40 line Hugesmile  , i need to figure out how to have 'an asset of the chest area' like hers.....they seem oh so natural... :detective giggling

I believe they are natural. I thought I read that somewhere...someone correct me if I'm wrong.

They look good together and she looks much better without all the makeup the other women put on her. Her own look is much more natural and suits her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:16 pm

^^ Yep. The girls are real....

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd & Lacy Faddoul - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+67
nutty1
umngirl
KB_Mom
BachfanNY
Norcalgal