SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Here's more!

Michelle Money @MoneyMichelle
@amyfeatherstone @cody_sattler so jealous you got to hug him today!  love that man so much!!!

Amber Haugen
@haugen_amber
@MoneyMichelle @amyfeatherstone @cody_sattler it won't be too much longer before he moves to Salt Lake City for good.

5:09pm · 13 Sep
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This is really something to read from Michelle. She is in love! We're lucky we get to see an unlikely pairing so successful within this crazy franchise!

Still shaking my head over this unlikely pairing; I never expected to see this from Michelle. From everything I've ever seen though, while she may be an actress on camera (in fact she is an actress which is why she makes such good TV and why this franchise likes her) but in her personal life and when it comes to her daughter, she doesn't act. She protects those she cares about like a mother bear protects her cubs (as she did for Graham on BIP) and she doesn't suffer fools or fakes.

Obviously Cody has reached something in Michelle that we haven't seen before but they sure seem over the moon happy with each other. Theirs could be one of the quickest courtships we've ever seen.

Sometimes you just know! These two just make me smile! Love seeing them both so happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Max64 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This is really something to read from Michelle. She is in love! We're lucky we get to see an unlikely pairing so successful within this crazy franchise!

Still shaking my head over this unlikely pairing; I never expected to see this from Michelle. From everything I've ever seen though, while she may be an actress on camera (in fact she is an actress which is why she makes such good TV and why this franchise likes her) but in her personal life and when it comes to her daughter, she doesn't act. She protects those she cares about like a mother bear protects her cubs (as she did for Graham on BIP) and she doesn't suffer fools or fakes.

Obviously Cody has reached something in Michelle that we haven't seen before but they sure seem over the moon happy with each other. Theirs could be one of the quickest courtships we've ever seen.

Sometimes you just know!  These two just make me smile!  Love seeing them both so happy.  

It is nine days, but in reality they still probably spent more time together than any of the bachelor/bachelorette couples have pre-engagement.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:33 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Sometimes you just know!  These two just make me smile!  Love seeing them both so happy.  

It is nine days, but in reality they still probably spent more time together than any of the bachelor/bachelorette couples have pre-engagement.

Yeah, I was thinking about that when Marcus/Lacy said that they calculated the time they spent and it was equal to 6 months. They have very specific times when to wake up and when to sleep, so they are pretty much awake for 18+ hours/day - you can really get to know someone in 171 hours! I think Jason said that he/Molly had only spent about 24 hours max together during the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:04 am

Max64 wrote:Sometimes you just know!  These two just make me smile!  Love seeing them both so happy.  

:yes:  And this appears to be one of those times.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:53 am

Sure hope so!! Just hope Michelle doesn't try to "mother" Cody. Or maybe that is what he needs. Who knows?
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:42 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Just hope Michelle doesn't try to "mother" Cody.  Or maybe that is what he needs.  Who knows?

I don't think Michelle is mothering in a "smothering" kind of way - just that she's protective of those she cares about. For example, it was Michelle that warned Ashley about Bentley (even though Ashley appeared to ignore the warnings, IMO that was all show drama and not real - the warning was heeded). Also I think we were all surprised that the breakup of Graham and AshLee was so anticlimactic because we were all expecting so much more, knowing the "TV AshLee" from the past. The most logical explanation is that AshLee really didn't care all that much for Graham and was just playing a (manipulated) role and really that was what Michelle told Graham.

I think Michelle is loyal to those she cares about, is protective of them, and becomes their biggest "fan" - how she is with Graham is a good example of Michelle. From the comments she's made in SM Michelle is now Cody's biggest fan, and for a guy like Cody who wears his heart on his sleeve I think that's exactly what he needs - someone to protect his sleeve. Michelle is a package deal - you don't only get Michelle, you get Brielle as well and Cody not only seems fine with that, he thrives with that. Maybe these are some of the core reasons they seem to work as a couple.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:01 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:Just hope Michelle doesn't try to "mother" Cody.  Or maybe that is what he needs.  Who knows?

I don't think Michelle is mothering in a "smothering" kind of way - just that she's protective of those she cares about. For example, it was Michelle that warned Ashley about Bentley (even though Ashley appeared to ignore the warnings, IMO that was all show drama and not real - the warning was heeded). Also I think we were all surprised that the breakup of Graham and AshLee was so anticlimactic because we were all expecting so much more, knowing the "TV AshLee" from the past. The most logical explanation is that AshLee really didn't care all that much for Graham and was just playing a (manipulated) role and really that was what Michelle told Graham.

I think Michelle is loyal to those she cares about, is protective of them, and becomes their biggest "fan" - how she is with Graham is a good example of Michelle. From the comments she's made in SM Michelle is now Cody's biggest fan, and for a guy like Cody who wears his heart on his sleeve I think that's exactly what he needs - someone to protect his sleeve. Michelle is a package deal - you don't only get Michelle, you get Brielle as well and Cody not only seems fine with that, he thrives with that. Maybe these are some of the core reasons they seem to work as a couple.

I am amazed! They just fit!!!Again Kuddo to TP. They have masteed the art of matchmaking. I can't wait to see what they will do with Chris.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:52 pm

I think because Michelle has that mother instinct to protect those around her, she is always looking after others.

Now, she has this guy who is head over heels about her, and is finally enjoying someone who cares about her, and wants to look after her and her daughter. Her natural instinct would be IMO to look after Cody in other ways, not in a smouldering way just a caring way. I think they may look like the most unlikely couple, but they are proving they both compliment each other and it's working.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:38 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Good Post I agree
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Well if filming for the Bachelor starts next week, I wonder if Cody will be heading to SLC permanently next week too? Does anyone know if he has another job lined up or what he'll be doing? I would imagine if he was going to stay working as a trainer, he wouldn't have any problem building up a clientele given his popularity.

Cody seems to have brought out a more youthful, playful side of Michelle and I think it's great! Love seeing them both so happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Max64 wrote:Well if filming for the Bachelor starts next week, I wonder if Cody will be heading to SLC permanently next week too?  Does anyone know if he has another job lined up or what he'll be doing?  I would imagine if he was going to stay working as a trainer, he wouldn't have any problem building up a clientele given his popularity.  

Cody seems to have brought out a more youthful, playful side of Michelle and I think it's great!  Love seeing them both so happy.

Honestly, they just make me smile! I can't wait to see what the future brings for these two and Brielle. They have a lot of people rooting for them!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
Sprite
beader
livelife
mathwiz37
Mikesgirl83