SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:50 am

^^^ That was sweet! ^^ Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Cody Sattler @cody_sattler
Where you can lose your dog and still see it running 3 days later #flat #NWkansas #easternColorado

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Cody Sattler @cody_sattler One of my cool fans just made this! Follow me @cody_sattler and my journey @michellemoney to #SLC today #roadtrippin pic.twitter.com/cjnymth7bm

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Bx0_ji9CEAAuy7T

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:32 pm

ichelle Money

LOOK WHO IS ALMOST IN SLC!!!!!! @cody_sattler I'm counting down the hours!!! This man has sold everything and packed his bags to move to UT to be with me! I have never felt love like I feel from and FOR this incredible human! Can't wait to get our lives started with little Brie Brie (Cody's nick name for her! So cute!) I am like a little kid on Christmas Eve!!!!! Thank you for all the amazing love and support we have received! We truly can't tell you how much we appreciate it! I wish I had more time to reply to everyone and tell you THANK YOU!!! I'm the happiest I have ever been!!! Love you all so much!!!! And you MIGHT Have to time in tomorrow to Good Things Utah for a special "surprise" guest!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:53 pm

I am so happy for them and hope that this happiness she is showing for Cody never dulls. Who would have ever thought of these two together but yet they seem so happy together just like it was meant to be. :claphands

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:12 am

Michele said in her Instagram last night that a surprised guest would be stopping by the show that she is co-hosting today. I'm sure it's Cody . If someone could cap & post the link to that part of the show for us i would appreciate it. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Michelle Money @MoneyMichelle  ·  11h
My sweet man is sleeping next to me. All is right in the world. I love you @cody_sattler ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cody Sattler @cody_sattler  ·  4h
Good morning UTAH! Time for a quick run to get this morning started! #HappyFriday

‏@MoneyMichelle
Do NOT miss today's @ABC4GTU  welcoming the newest resident of SLC! Mr @cody_sattler himself!!

The Stir @The_Stir · 21m
The latest @MoneyMichelle and @cody_sattler news is AMAZING. Congrats, lovebirds! http://bit.ly/1plytlX #BachelorInParadise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:35 pm

This is such an exciting time for them, and they clearly are over the moon! Thanks Max, nice article. Love your avi.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:37 pm

The test is on - can they make it in real life, in the same city?

Best of hopes for them - good luck Michelle and Cody, we are rooting for you!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:19 pm

From Michelle's fb https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=764601983597835

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 10710680_764601983597835_513100334143298326_n

Breakfast of champions! The Cody Code muscle mash! And I get this every morning people. Every. Morning. @cody_sattler #ChefCode

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Did anyone happen to cap Cody's appearance on that show that Michele is co-hosting this week? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:13 am

http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/story/michelle-money-introduces-cody-code-to-good-things/29985/OStFQ_-RUEOGyWBZu4746g

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 1f49c

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Money & Cody Sattler - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
Sprite
beader
livelife
mathwiz37
Mikesgirl83