SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:42 pm

It's hard to explain!

It's so funny seeing that Jamie had to do Doug's laundry, because his mom never taught him. Then they show Jamie having a hard time with the laundermat!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:43 pm

The deal was Jamie would do the laundry and Doug would get the pee and poo from Lady! cantstopl   You can imagine how that went!

Doug was cleaning the carpet at least 2 times a day! Lady is not trained at all! Sooo funny! That's what you get Doug! A deal is a deal! giggling
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:46 pm

Vaughn was always pretty much annoyed with Monee's doggie! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:49 pm

The show started out with them telling the bunch of people it was about marrying a stranger and watching the majority of them leave.

They then showed who didn't make it.

Then they went over what happened at the wedding.

Then moving in together.

Then the pets.

Then sex in the marriage.

Jason doesn't like spooning! LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TennLdy1 Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:49 pm

giggling Monet and Vaughn talking about role playing.  That is funny!  He can be a handyman and she can cook for him.

TennLdy1

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:53 pm

Ugh! I didn't want to hear about the weirdest thing a person asked them to do in bed! Ugh! :vomit: BARF!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:55 pm

emusha wrote:what's showing??

The funny stuff they cut out.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:56 pm

TennLdy1 wrote: giggling Monet and Vaughn talking about role playing.  That is funny!  He can be a handyman and she can cook for him.

How many clues did she need about him and cooking? LOL He should have married a chef.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Vaughn liked Monet drunk!

So cute seeing Doug and Jamie goofing off!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TennLdy1 Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Jason trying to talk to the diary cam was hilarious. Jamie saying every girl dreams of the fairytale guy but they need a Doug. Telling the girls to keep their hands off Doug that he is hers. Cute!

TennLdy1

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:44 pm

TennLdy1 wrote:Jason trying to talk to the diary cam was hilarious.  Jamie saying every girl dreams of the fairytale guy but they need a Doug.  Telling the girls to keep their hands off Doug that he is hers.  Cute!

Yeah, that was mega cute.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:49 am

^ Favorite part. Looking forward to seeing more of those 4 in their "First Year".

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 40 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 40 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2 - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** Thread #2

+33
Ariela
lorijbaker
TennLdy1
Norcalgal
Litta123