SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:36 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Santa

Merry Christmas Nonina. I hope you enjoy time with family and friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:00 pm

Merry Christmas!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:50 pm

Love you Stuck, everything is going to be all-right.
Try to enjoy the Holiday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:34 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Love you Stuck, everything is going to be all-right.
Try to enjoy the Holiday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you sweetie. We are getting there. It has helped me to really appreciate all the good things I have in my life. :thismuch:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Yup. Women fall in love with men's handsomeness just as much as men fall in love with women's beauty. Thank you all for confirming this to me. Watching the Bachelor and women's responses has been very informative to me. Reality really is the opposite of what it is presented to be, especially in movies such as Fever Pitch.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Love you Stuck, everything is going to be all-right.

Thank you sweetie. We are getting there. It has helped me to really appreciate all the good things I have in my life. :thismuch:

I think I missed something but whatever is going on with you, I wish you well Stuck. You have always been one of my favorite posters here. I love your thoughtfulness and honesty. Hope you get through what I guess is a difficult time....thinking of you. Sorry for going off topic!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]'d the White Christmas but it's time to head back to warmer weather. My Hat & Tie - made by hand from this amazing company called @qpcollections  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @luvgenation by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:04 am

Thanks for keeping up the updates guys! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Thank you Blu for all you do. Your thoughtfulness is over the
top. Cupcake would be a Lucky Man. Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 59 1377737533

Hey Atem handwave love Brooks in ^pic

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:11 pm

My pleasure, ladies. I hope you both had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have Happy New Year as well.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Instagram photo by Malcolm | LUVGEN * Dec 30, 2015 at 2:32am UTC by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI