SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #5

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #5

Post by Luvvy Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:35 am

Warms my heart to see these two still happy and getting through life post-show. Thanks to everyone who stays up on their SM laugh out loud. It's appreciated.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #5

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:52 am

OMG what a treat to come home to all these great pic! Thank you so much bohemian !! clapping! What a great day for Jodi fans in GA and on this board Smiley keep them coming , we can never get enough of these two :swinginglove
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:58 am

Alanna wrote:Gosh can their selfies be any cuter?? So happy I did a little stalking of them before bed. Perfect nightcap laugh out loud

I love this, the "you would have died" is to her friend that is obsessed with them.

@evelynrogers94: @payten_plunk yes. You would've died. They were kissing and dancing the entire time ahhh
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #5 - Page 2 Image21

Kissing and dancing the whole time? Geez don't these people know that the iPhones have a video button ? duh cantstopl would love to have seen a video of that, without a doubt :Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:30 am

I agree

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:31 am

Emma Rinzler ‏@emma_rinzler 3h
highlight of this weekend(emoji)@AndiDorfman @jmurbulldog pic.twitter.com/3tsSDQg4Ak
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #5 - Page 2 ByCKBJMCEAArpCX

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:48 am

Morgan Grace Fisher ‏@morgangracefish now
And Andi & Josh from the Bachelorette at the Lana concert #nbd pic.twitter.com/4X2tnTppoM
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #5 - Page 2 ByDewMVIcAEKYmR

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:15 am

Thanks for all the pictures, they are truly amazing and so in love!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:24 am

I sure wish we would have gotten a kissing pic. I am greedy like that. :cutesmile!:

Also it looks like she is wearing her Nick break up dress"

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:34 am

It looks like everyone is having a good time except christy and kelly boyfriend
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:42 am

BohemianNika wrote:Emma Rinzler ‏@emma_rinzler 3h
highlight of this weekend(emoji)@AndiDorfman @jmurbulldog pic.twitter.com/3tsSDQg4Ak
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #5 - Page 2 ByCKBJMCEAArpCX

I love that no matter what Andi and Josh are doing, they are always touching. Even when they are watching a concert. So happy to see them even more in love now.

Kelly and her boyfriend looked like they were having fun..... hate to say it but Christy always had a drink in her hand. hmmm Trying not to judge though because I only know her from BIP.

Andi and Josh have so much energy.... Love will do that to you! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:51 am

nannymargie wrote:I sure wish we would have gotten a kissing pic. I am greedy like that. :cutesmile!:

Yeap, definitely the "break up dress". But can we talk about how mighty good Josh looked in that shirt? :fanningfan Never would I guess this could be a good color for him. But boy, would I be wrong :Nod:

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:53 am

BohemianNika wrote:
nannymargie wrote:I sure wish we would have gotten a kissing pic. I am greedy like that. :cutesmile!:

Yeap, definitely the "break up dress". But can we talk about how mighty good Josh looked in that shirt?  :fanningfan Never would I guess this could be a good color for him. But boy, would I be wrong  :Nod:

Josh looks good in anything and everything. He is just that awesome.. :yes:
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #5

+48
motheroffive
laurentx
citygirl1962
albean99
TrustxLove
blessed66
LoveGodTheMost
bleuberry
ReneeM
ThankMeLater
Relalou