SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:16 am

grace8136 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Awesome Sophie!  and jojo for steering us to Edmonton! clapping!

So where does this leave us in no particular order.

Trish
April Brockman
Lisa
Dominique
Kaylynn
Sachelle

Is this correct?

That's the 6 that are confirmed in Toronto

Italy - still no cap on Dominique, the rest of the girls you mentioned are in Italy.

Confirmed F4: April and Trisha so far

F3- April, likely Trisha based on several ocean caps, but they could be from the Bahamas.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion

Post by northernviewer Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Can we have an non spoiled thread? I haven't read any spoilers... and don't want to. Just watched premiere this morning and watching tonight's episode and would love to chat about it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:49 pm

northernviewer wrote:Can we have an non spoiled thread?  I haven't read any spoilers... and don't want to.  Just watched premiere this morning and watching tonight's episode and would love to chat about it.

I created it in Chris Soules NO SPOILERS Category.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:48 am

thanks Smiley hopefully other people will find it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:48 pm

So the SC of Lisa & Tim hugging, she is wearing green is from Week 3.  Because in the week 3 post dairies video Lisa is wearing green hair on the side and then all the videos have the ocean/water behind them. She had her 1:1 date but possible no rose he wanted to think about it and then she got one at the RC.  Or Lisa got the date rose but that SC is after the rose ceremony.   I get the feeling from watching all the week 3 videos it was pretty emotional.  In the preview where you see Trisha kind of freaking out/crying is because they were told after that date the RC was that night and 4 girls are going home.  So Week 3 RC was at the ocean/beach I believe the day of the volleyball date. And all the videos the girls said they were excited to go to Bahamas. So, I think it was 1:1 date with Lisa and then the beach/volleyball in Cabo and that's it. All most all the girls were shocked at who went home and relieved they got a rose. The eight that are left that had 3 week videos are,
Trisha
Sachelle
Natalie
Lisa
April Brockman
April B
Dominique
Kaylnn

are the eight going to Cabo
Christine, Riley, Martha & Jenny don't get a rose. p.s. I did this by memory...the only ? is between Riley and April B because week 3 videos and week 2 videos were all mixed up but the rest I am sure of.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:55 pm

All the NOT Natalie SCs. I believe it's yet another scene with April.

different sunglasses...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

^^ The pink on his swim trunks starts just below the crop on this SC. There's another cap to grab, but I am sure they are the same swim trunks as the last 2 SC below.

Natalie in the same SC as sunglass girl

It's the same girl in this shot.. He takes his shirt off at some point. His shorts are the same and you can just barely see the sunglasses here too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:03 pm

4health wrote:
Trisha
Sachelle
Natalie
Lisa
April Brockman
April B Riliegh
Dominique
Kaylnn

Confirmed Bahamas:
Trisha
Sachelle
Natalie
Lisa
April Brockman
Riliegh
Dominique
Kaylnn

Confirmed Toronto:
Trisha
Sachelle
Lisa
April Brockman
Dominique
Kaylnn
Natalie (comes back and leaves again)

Confirmed Italy:
Trisha
Sachelle
Lisa
April Brockman
Kaylnn

Confirmed HTD:
Trisha
April
Sachelle (pretty much confirmed)

Confirmed FD:
April

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Italy location!

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:So, I put my favorite Buitoni Vegetable Grille pizza in the oven earlier, and as I flattened the box for recycling, guess what I noticed on the back of the box?!!!!

Welcome to the site of our Italian episode! This is the Casa Buitoni in Tuscany, Italy. The image on the pizza box is better for our screencap comparison purposes, but here's a couple other shots

So, I'm guessing Buitoni is one of the sponsors for this date and we're going to see Tim and Sachelle making some Buitoni pizza. giggling

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Canada's Wonderland group date: Kaylynn, Sachelle, Lisa and Trisha

[/quote]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by bachcanfan007 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:28 am

Tims tattoo is a cover up of the initials KZ...his first love!!! You can still see it when you zoom in on the tattoo online! She has IG but dont know anything else about her sad

bachcanfan007

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:42 am

Confirmed locations on Moorea outlined in yellow on Moorea Map

Pearl Resort and Spa, Moorea (PR&S)
1) MTP (Tim's parents)
2) April = Upset by Room 103
3) Trish = Blooper SC by last beach bungalow
4) Engagement/Michael Hill moment with Tim

Trish and Tim Dates
1) Belvedere Lookout
2) Opunohu Valley/Pineapple Plantation area below Mt. Rotui = picnic, horse riding

April and Tim Dates
1) Cook's Bay = Askari yacht, swimming in front of bay in between PR&S and Hilton Lagoon Resort & Spa
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:43 am

bachcanfan007 wrote:Tims tattoo is a cover up of the initials KZ...his first love!!! You can still see it when you zoom in on the tattoo online! She has IG but dont know anything else about her sad

What's her instagram

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - Confirmed Sleuthing Info - *Spoilers* Sleuthing* Limited Discussion

+8
AllAboutLove
bachcanfan007
richmondrose
GuardianAngel
4health
northernviewer
Admin
Aunties_Love
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum