SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:37 am

Litta123 wrote:mura, I was on the Becca train when I was unspoiled. Her presence in the preview fit the F1 pattern, imo.

That said, I thought the date with Whitney was cute. I couldn't figure out, though, what happened that made Chris be so enamored with her so quickly. It seemed like we missed something.

hi Litta!. hi .ive been right and wrong before..so the end result doesnt matter to me anymore... giggling

ITA. based on the preview, Becca fit the F1 edit.IMO That sunset scene with Becca actually look like Jodi yacht afternoon scene in the season highlight as well.  like i said..could Becca be another Emily?..laugh out loud

laugh out loud...i havent watched a single epi yet..but one of my partner in crime said Chris looked drunk during his date w Whitney  Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 23 2498057887 :hidingchair .   Maybe i need to watch to figure out... giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Diana Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:38 am

If Becca is F1, I'll be shocked. Not just because RS said it. There are more things I've seen post season that were clues to me that he is engaged to Whitney but I guess I could be wrong.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:41 am

Litta123 wrote:mura, I was on the Becca train when I was unspoiled. Her presence in the preview fit the F1 pattern, imo.

That said, I thought the date with Whitney was cute. I couldn't figure out, though, what happened that made Chris be so enamored with her so quickly. It seemed like we missed something.
She has the ability to speak and sound intelligent and have a conversation instead of kissing. Both skills Chris is lacking and oh yeah the open bar helped too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:42 am

stuckinsc wrote:

She has the ability to speak and sound intelligent and have a conversation instead of kissing. Both skills Chris is lacking and oh yeah the open bar helped too.

giggling giggling giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:43 am

Diana wrote:If Becca is F1, I'll be shocked. Not just because RS said it. There are more things I've seen post season that were clues to me that he is engaged to Whitney but I guess I could be wrong.

good for you in joining the sleuthing force! yes I guess when it comes to this cray2 show..having that way of thinking is always the best thing.... JMHO AA :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:51 am

I don't put much stock in *edit*. Sure it can lead one way or the other and helps with stats and forming a predictive narrative, but that is more a correlation than a causation, imo. It usually boils down to whom the lead is chasing in the case of the Bach rather than who is hidden/obvious.

The thing that I have noticed this past year watching various Bach franchises is that the obvious edit seems to get the most questioning based on being *obvious* rather than the actual lead not chasing the obvious person. So far, by S/caps, the only person that Chris has chased/leaned into based on body language (particularly the mural date) shows Whitney as F1. I went with her being F1 on that alone before any RS spoiler and I know others did too.

What I will say is this: Chris is not much of a lead-er, imo. He doesn't *chase* the way a typical male chases and if anything, seems to prefer being chased and reciprocating. Whitney in her bio said, coincidentally enough, that she likes a guy who prefers to be chased. For me, Chris's BL/behavior is not so much that he is chasing Whitney in the traditional sense of how I view a lead but that he is much, much more excited about her (he used that word 'excited' to describe meeting Whitney out the limo as well as in his blog for their 1st 1:1 date). I also see him as being very reciprocative to Whitney than the other girls thus far and from the DM date (mural, etc).  

So from Episode 3:
-- Wedding crashing (planned by producers).
-- Whitney wants to catch the bouquet (she gets to have a bouquet on her date in Des Moines with Chris and the mural of them two).
-- Chris is the one to suggest they say "we are engaged" when talking to Whitney about what they will tell the wedding party/attendees.
-- Whitney talks about how they will say she is his F1, that they are engaged, and that they already filmed The Bachelor if anyone recognizes him at the wedding.
-- Whitney says to the camera "I am engaged to Chris Soules".
-- Whitney talks about how Chris and her love story will be "the greatest love story ever" because of crashing the wedding and then they will invite the wedded couple whose wedding they crashed to their own wedding (Chris reaffirms this in his blog that Nick and Shannon are welcome to come to his if-it-happens-wedding).
-- They even have (the other) Chris and Des' "song" playing while they dance. (Hijacking a 'success' story?).
-- Whitney doesn't catch the bride's bouquet but gets one later on (as I posted in S/cap thread).
-- Chris says "wife" when referring to Whitney.

Next episode:
-- Whitney gets to wear a wedding dress...

Later upcoming episode:
-- Whitney has a bouquet (bridal) on her date with Chris where a mural is painted of them together.

Obvious? Very, very much so.

Do I think this is like Des and Brooks? No. Bachelorette and Bachelor are different species. The lead chases in the Bach and it is all about who is chasing the Bachelorette. With Brooks, he was NOT chasing Des. The obvious edit was coming from Des (saying she was falling for him, etc, etc) rather than from Brooks.

With Chris, his words, his blog, his behavior and especially his body language when he was with Whitney showing her the mural of both of them? He is 'chasing' (and I use this more loosely for Chris since he is truly excited about her rather than chasing, per se). It matters not what Whitney is saying just like it matters not what Des was saying. What matters is whether the man (as lead or contestant) is chasing the girl. Spoiler or no spoiler, hidden or obvious edit for the girl, so far the person Chris has shown to chase/most excited about (his own words) is Whitney.

I said it before and will say it again, spoilers increase suspense they do not decrease it. Research has shown that there is more interest when there are spoilers than when there are none. Does it make it less fun? For us sleuthers? Yes. But to viewers? Not particularly. There is enough drama/filler to keep them interested and by the time they get to the mural date they probably will be thanking God if Whitney is F1 based on the crazy they see (or, lambasting Chris and wishing she found someone else...)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:58 am

grace8136 wrote:
Ive never seen the SC of the mural. Are they here somewhere? Can't find them. TIA
Hi Grace, they were very compelling and led myself and others on the forum to speculate she was F1 (before RS spoiling). I even went so far as to state it was "the writing on the wall" literally and figuratively if she is F1. Posting some of them on this thread but here is the thread where they were posted https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2542p312-bachelor-19-chris-soules-media-tweets-facebook-ig-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion#707788.

Mural of Chris and Whitney
-- painted wearing their same clothes from earlier on their date together and before they went out to eat at Roca (and she met Chris' friends?) and had the mural painted of them together.
Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 23 Mural2
Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 23 Chrishttp://sherbondurant.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-wild-weekend-in-des-moines.html

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 23 B016Z0nIAAABMKsBachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 23 B00sVQTIAAEhF5g

Chris just about to show Whitney the mural of them (Note: Whitney does NOT have the bouquet at this point so it was given to her by either Chris/production? If still getting roses on 1:1 dates was this in lieu of a rose from Chris harkening back to their wedding crashing date?)

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 23 Mqdefault

Chris showing Whitney the mural after their date at Roca. Note her bouquet of flowers.
Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 23 B02NGDUIMAASnnKBachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 23 B02NGDaIQAAdMQ2

And Chris after mural reveal and hugging/kissing Whitney.
Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 23 Handup10

Here is a video of Chris showing Whitney the mural and Whitney holding her 'bridal bouquet'
http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/10750550_723349247750377_805124604_n.mp4

**Question/Thought:** It would be interesting to find out if the mural is still on the wall in DM outside Roca.... Anyone know if the mural is still on the wall of the restaurant or been painted over?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:11 am

^^ oh the bouquet that she didn't catch at the wedding, so he gives her one here. Nice, I agree very compelling evidence. Thanks for posting and also Mura for the video a page back.

:Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:49 am

Diana wrote:Hmmm I don't really think he picked Becca. She was home the morning after the FRC.
I know that this is probably the wrong thread to say this but wanted to make sure. Are we certain it was the morning after and not later in the day after? I ask as I can't remember when that pic of her and her sisters was posted and 2) because there was an interview with Chris and he was back to work within 24 hrs after the FRC. Maybe it is still possibly Becca?? Again, just asking as I don't know of the facts for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:31 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:Hmmm I don't really think he picked Becca. She was home the morning after the FRC.
I know that this is probably the wrong thread to say this but wanted to make sure.  Are we certain it was the morning after and not later in the day after?  I ask as I can't remember when that pic of her and her sisters was posted and 2) because there was an interview with Chris and he was back to work within 24 hrs after the FRC.  Maybe it is still possibly Becca??  Again, just asking as I don't know of the facts for sure.

Don't know where else the photo was posted of Becca and her sisters, but her sister Katie posted the picture on twitter at 3:33 p.m.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:05 am

What could top the mural date?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:10 am

That mural looks like cheap paper put up on a wall to me. Not very permanent at all, JMO.

If I wanted to be really snarky, I could say that Whitney unfollowed Becca because her magic, spontaneous, OMG they said they were engaged date isnt' the full headline of the week, rather Becca, I am waiting to kiss you until it feels right is getting equal press. Maybe she wanted it to be all about her and her awesome date with Chris.

Probably not, just a thought.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan