SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty First time Posting in here. HI All!

Post by bostonman Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:09 am

Ok, this is my first time posting in here, so here goes nothing, bear with me. I'll have to try to figure out how this site works.
But my first question, in regards to "The Bach Canuck 2", is where is "Witchney"? I miss her. This redheaded Lisa has got to go fast!! Trouble!! I can't believe it's only Ep 3, and he's cut down to 8 already from 25. I've already had it with Ballerina Kaylynn. April Brockman is pretty, but clearly she has "issues". I think some of those will "come out" soon enough. So they off to The Bahamas for Ep 4. Well, none of these gals have "grabbed me".
I gave up on "The Bach Oz 2", too boring!! All those gals were boring, the bach was boring, and nothing was happening. I just couldn't care one bit. One pretty gal, blonde Sam, but none of them caught my eye either. At least on Juan Pablo's Bach Season, we had a bunch of "crazies", and lots of drama and arguing. We'll have to see how Chris' Bach Season shapes up. I've only seen picks of 3 of the gals, on RS site. But I haven't looked for awhile, so he probably has more pics up. I thought it would be good if Paige Duke, Ette on "Sweet Home Alabama", walked on as a contestant. She's fine with a farmer. She picked a Minnesota farmer on her season, but apparently it didn't work out. She is gorgeous!!! and very, very nice!!

bostonman

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by happyvalleygirl Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:03 am

Why do they always put the worst picture on the web site for the leads and cast???
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS** - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Beeleever Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:34 pm

I'm sorry if I just can't find this, but is there a thread with links to watch the show? I'm a little behind...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Beeleever wrote:I'm sorry if I just can't find this, but is there a thread with links to watch the show? I'm a little behind...

Here's a link, but if it doesn't work, many outside of Canada have been watching them on YouTube (no ads):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:33 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I'm sorry if I just can't find this, but is there a thread with links to watch the show? I'm a little behind...

Here's a link, but if it doesn't work, many outside of Canada have been watching them on YouTube (no ads):

YT Link (just in case):

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:15 am

Thanks jojo and Steel. I'm going to have to do a couple day marathon to catch up!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by bostonman Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:26 am

**Edited**

Overall, pretty boring. But not quite as boring as "The Bach Oz 2".  Problem with "The Bach Canuck 2" is the episodes are too short.  1 hour broadcast, you get 43 mins to watch.  They really have to be 2 hour shows. Just way too edited, too much info, events, interaction, drama, etc, missing.  Finally, at Hometowns, April settled down, and was able to be herself.

bostonman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Tim Warmels - **NO SPOILERS**

+6
BohemianNika
thirteen
tigertiz
Sprite
northernviewer