SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:32 am

soccerm3m wrote:JP tweeted it is time to fly....wonder where he is headed.  Seems late to be flying to KC.
I think he's flying out from SF.  There are flights to Mia and KC at around 11:30

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:37 am

soccermom333 wrote:
chinita wrote:My friend just told me Nikki blocked her the minute she replied back to Andi's tweet regarding "anyjuan makes her happy". She said, your fiancée doesn't like JPG.  And she said Josh was full of it.  Nikki was tagged on that tweet

Funny is Nikki blocked her but Andi didn't and neither Josh

I realize this is a fan thread but don't see what Josh or Andi have to do with Nikki breaking up with Juan.  I know Nikki will be fine and this might be hard for a bit but she has a great family and friends who I am sure are there for her even if they are only calling and giving support.    

If Nikki and JPG break up for good, it is bcs they couldn't make it work, it has nothing whatsover to do with Andi and Josh. We still don't know for sure if they are done for good. People fight and make up all the time. Here hoping that it is a temporary break.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:42 am

Interesting article. IThis is probably true-they both had issues. And it's not a nice break up. Hope it doesn't get ugly

http://www.people.com/article/nikki-ferrell-dumped-juan-pablo-galavis

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:56 am

Hmm...And People Magazine is reliable...

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:05 am

The Bachelor
Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell Split: Bachelor Winner Posts Cryptic Instagram Quote

The most controversial Bachelor ever Juan Pablo Galavis and his girlfriend Nikki Ferrell have split, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly

www.usmagazine.com
Does anyone think this article is true ?

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 34 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 34 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 34 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:16 am

There are two pics tagged on Nikki's IG.  She was with a group of friends at PBR two days ago. I presume it's a bar.  Nikki looks happy in both pics

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:24 am

soccerm3m wrote:Sorry for double post.

I thought when they did the one Dick at Nite episode together in KC they looked happy.  He was showing her affection during that segment.  They also said they could not spoil about ILY/te amor/ etc.

For some reason I think Nikki has been living at home based on some of her mothers posts and a few of hers.  Maybe moving in with her friend was first step in living on her own.  It is not easy getting used to living with someone after living at home or on your own.
Interesting... things just don't add up  no idea

Last edited by chinita on Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:25 am

I think part of them is probably relieved because they did try to make their relationship work but it just wasn't enough. Even though I'm really sad they are over I think it was probably the best thing because they were both stubborn in some ways and it was a matter of time before one of them exploded. I just hope they don't start badmouthing each other in the media after all they went through together

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:31 am

Nabsie wrote:I think part of them is probably relieved because they did try to make their relationship work but it just wasn't enough. Even though I'm really sad they are over I think it was probably the best thing because they were both stubborn in some ways and it was a matter of time before one of them exploded. I just hope they don't start badmouthing each other in the media after all they went through together
I agree with you.  In regard to the bolded, they are adults, they should respect each other.  Things happen and hopefully it happened for a good reason for both of them

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:perhaps it is best to separate this into two different threads if they are broken up. We are breaking fan thread rules left and right here?  

Mods and GA you all continue to be awesome as these couples and us lively members make it challenging!

I posted last night, as this was unfolding, I would leave this fan thread for the dedicated fans even though the posts will not be fan like. The fans in this thread have always given them 100% support, and have always been civil to each other. I feel it's a place for the dedicated fans to be able to discuss without the opinions of those who have never supported this couple.

There is a CT thread, and a Nikki and JPG General Discussion thread that posters can use if they want to be negative as in they never supported them to begin with. I hope this makes sense.

This makes sense. Sorry, I am behind, real life is interfering with my bachelor obsession. cantstopl

Thank you again for the great job you all do!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:20 am

Nabsie wrote:Interesting article. IThis is probably true-they both had issues. And it's not a nice break up. Hope it doesn't get ugly

http://www.people.com/article/nikki-ferrell-dumped-juan-pablo-galavis

Funny that is one of the most gossipy least factual posts I have read from people.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:23 am

soccerm3m wrote:It was Bob Marley's "three little birds" and the part he was singing was don't worry everything is going to be alright.

He was driving a car and video taping himself singing.  One of these days he is going to rear end someone.

giggling Eees okay!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers