SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:03 pm

Not that it matters but she has more instagram followers than him which usually doesn't happen to the 'bachelor' I'm sure

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:15 pm

nikki_ferrell
1 day ago
Happy Birthday to this weirdo @theyearofelan How you put up with me for several months is still a mystery to me. Oh and everyone this is all Elan wants for his bday. http://theyearofelan.tumblr.com/post/101093367346/what-i-want-for-my-birthday

One thing I like about Nikki is that she knows how difficult she can a time. Humility is a good quality.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:23 pm

JPG tweeted a birthday message to Nikki

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Nabsie wrote:JPG tweeted a birthday message to Nikki

I knew it though,

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  2m2 minutes ago
Happy BIRTHDAY to one of the woman with the BIGGEST and most CARING hearts I have ever MET... Besitos @Nikki_Ferrell

So, despite of her bratiness,I think that 's one of the things about Nikki that capture JPG 's heart. He is really sticking it to the Naysayers, good for him. I love JPG.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:57 pm

I am so glad he wished her a happy birthday on SM. I think Nikki would have been hurt if he did not acknowledge her birthday.

Does anyone know if he follows GinnieSue on IG? I did not see her name but I could not scroll down the entire list.

Maggenzm wrote:
Nabsie wrote:JPG tweeted a birthday message to Nikki

I knew it though,

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  2m2 minutes ago
Happy BIRTHDAY to one of the woman with the BIGGEST and most CARING hearts I have ever MET... Besitos @Nikki_Ferrell

So,despite of the bratiness, that 's one of the thing about Nikki that capture JPG 's heart. He is really sticking it to the Naysayers, good for him. I love JPG.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:01 pm

Glad he wished her. She won't reply though, probably only in private. Hope the Royals win and make her bday better. Of course she retweeted Andi's birthday message. Lol

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Follow Roger and Codie on twitter.  Nikki was in the studio this morning.  I wonder what she had to say.

@rogerandcodie: It is official Nikki and Juan P have split but can I hook her up with @SamHuntMusic ? Find out tomrrw at 7:20 http://t.co/ihfLO58tiH

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:08 pm

I saw Renee liked Nikki's IG photo from game last night. I have not seen her ever like one of Nikki's photos.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:40 pm

I really Like JPG. He put a pic of him and Nikki on Instagram for her birthday. He has a good heart

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Nabsie wrote:I really Like JPG. He put a pic of him and Nikki on Instagram for her birthday. He has a good heart

He is a great guy, I hope he is happy with that decision. Nikki seams very happy, she has really moved on, I think, it is going to take an act of God for her to change her mind. This is very typical of us women, we can love deeply, but when we get tired, we move and don't look back.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:08 pm

So he sent her Bday wishes and the pic looks so good together. Do we still have hope? JPG could be difficult to handle but he's not as bad as most people see him. He's misunderstood. If he wasn't bashed by those those who are not fans, I'm sure Nikki will stick to him (if they not broken up) A guy who can have a healthy relationship with the Mother of his child, you can tell a lot about the kind of person he's. Their problems are not a big issues. It's not that there is no respect, cheating or abuse in their relationship. Their relationship needs patient IMO

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Nabsie wrote:I really Like JPG. He put a pic of him and Nikki on Instagram for her birthday. He has a good heart

People comment why would he post a pic of her if they split. We live in a strange world where people would rather see two people trash each other instead of being respectful to one another. I just don't get it.

They spent a year together, they recently split, it's her birthday, IMO it costs nothing to be kind. I'm sure there were not so nice comments made between the two of them during all this. Yet he's a bigger man IMO for wishing her a happy birthday with kinds words regardless of the negative comments that he would be subjected too, he doesn't care and that's good. You can't live your life on the opinions of other people.

Nikki at one time thanked him for HIS patience. That tells me she is aware that he put up with her as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers