SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 72 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:24 am

Isabel123 wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:I'm surprised she gave the interview to Life & Style and not People Mag. Life & Style seemed more gossipy to me.

Not surprised by anything she said. They just weren't meant to be. I do wonder why she didn't want to move to Miami. Maybe she'll go into more detail in the full interview.

The interview is very enlightening. It explains why Nikki posted that IG and why they still have photos of each other in their IG and twitter. Sometimes love is not enough and it's not easy to be on constant scrutiny in soc med. I noticed that the bashing and negative comments lessen when they broke up. People has lost interest now that they are no longer a couple. The break up will give them breathing space from negativeness and enough time to reassess if there is still a possibility of reconciliation later on.

Good point Isabel. And yes, SM has been quite since their breakup. I think they should reconcile. I will go with what my Grandma told me before i moved here to be with my then boyfriend: when there's love, there is a way.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 72 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by chinita Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:38 am

soccerm3m wrote:I think the issue for Nikki is JP versus friends and family.  To me....you will do whatever you need to do for the person you love and friends and family will be there for you regardless.  Fear of the unknown.  I think Nikki is choosing her friends and family over JP.  I hope she does not live to regret it. Priorities change as you age and friends do not become as important as your own family.

Yup I agree everything soccerm3m and especially the bolded. I'm experiencing it myself and you know what? I don't regret every bit of it for leaving my friends and family and moved here to form a family with the love of my life

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:46 am

"In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have done that. I'm a tad bit impulsive," she says, confessing that she also blocked him from her Twitter account. "I even deleted him from my phone!"

Glad that she acknowledged she made a mistake posting that quote. I guess she did feel guilty how he was trashed even deeper.

Question: how they were able to reconnect if she deleted his phone number? question

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:54 am

I think if they reconnect....it will be him doing the reaching out. If the song tweets mean anything...I think he might have been more committed and in deeper than I gave him credit. I never know what to think about the song tweets ... Does he like the song or is he missing her and the song has meaning. I think The airing of CT pushed them over the edge and maybe they just need time to let the dust settle to see if it was meant to be or not.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:16 am

Noticed he said she's a caring person and she said he's caring person. I think Nikki needs a "push".  JPG should propose now and everything is solved :yes:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:29 am

SerenityGirl, did you watch the CNN interview? The host said before going to commercial, we will hear what JPG has to say about marriage, didn't he?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:37 am

I think for JP... The question is whether he is just really sad or is he dying without her? He said it himself.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:42 am

Did he say "dying without her" I must have missed that part. Well, from the lyrics, it sounds like he's missing her

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:26 am

Isabel123 wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:I'm surprised she gave the interview to Life & Style and not People Mag. Life & Style seemed more gossipy to me.

Not surprised by anything she said. They just weren't meant to be. I do wonder why she didn't want to move to Miami. Maybe she'll go into more detail in the full interview.

The interview is very enlightening. It explains why Nikki posted that IG and why they still have photos of each other in their IG and twitter. Sometimes love is not enough and it's not easy to be on constant scrutiny in soc med. I noticed that the bashing and negative comments lessen when they broke up. People has lost interest now that they are no longer a couple. The break up will give them breathing space from negativeness and enough time to reassess if there is still a possibility of reconciliation later on.

Isabel, not everyone deletes ... I'd say, half of my friends don't. Although I never looked for myself, I did read somewhere here that Nikki didn't delete her pervious ex. True?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:34 am

Amberish, Nikki only posted a pic of her ex in FB not on IG nor twitter.  I don't think they lasted long.  The ex never posted any pic with her in SM

Last edited by chinita on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:19 am

chinita wrote:Did he say "dying without her"  I must have missed that part.  Well, from the lyrics, it sounds like he's missing her

He said it on CT.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:08 am

I just read the L & S article. He did tell her those three little words she has been waiting to hear all along and she said it was very special. I'm glad he finally could say it. Maybe they will reconcile down the road. Time will tell.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers