SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:18 am

Waiting to see if they come on the channel 10 morning show tomorrow. Maybe they just don't want to do any media interviews anymore because let's face it so many people are not happy for them. I mean come on they are the ones that are going to live thier lives together it's not like they'll be spending it with the rest of the world.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

Post by sammy24 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:20 am

They had a ATFR last season but not a WTA but then all the women were there for the ATFR so it didn't make much of a difference.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:22 am

I don't understand why the majority are not happy for them?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:27 am

Don't they do an interview on the Breakfast TV show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:31 am

atem wrote:Don't they do an interview on the Breakfast TV show?  

"Bad omen: Ten's own Sarah Harris is suspicious, as not even Studio 10 or The Project were granted interviews with the new couple"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2777841/Speculation-couple-broken-begins-minutes-The-Bachelor-Australia-finale.html#ixzz3EzS4rwU3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:37 am

sammy24 wrote:I'm so happy for Sam and Blake. And I  really hope they make it work and show those people out there that just because they got engaged doesn't mean it's going to end.
I think Sam and Blake might have said no to media coverage. Because of all these negative feedback coming from so many people. They seem like two people who want to stay away from the limelight now that it's all over. Go to living thier lives and figuring things out outside of the bachelor.
From the first time I saw Sam I knew she had something to her. But because she got the first date so late I didn't really think there was much to it. But then as the story progressed and I got to know about Sam I truly fell in love with the kind of person she is and really wanted her to be the one in the end. Being the cautious person that I am i had my doubts even today. But tonights episode was so beautiful. I'm going to re watch thier journey again. And hope some amazing person edits their journey and makes a short movie of sorts. This Bachelor was truly amazing where they went a different path and chose to show the real love story. Without any misdirection. From the get go we could all see Sam was it but knowing the ftanchise doubted it. This Bachelor should be renamed to "Blake and Sams journey to love."
The highlight of tonight was truly when she was crying about how it might be thier last night together and he said to close her eyes and he kissed her. Right then I knew she had to he the one because he was contractually obligated not to reciprocate but he had to assure her because he couldn't see her upset and doubting his feelings. Absolutely beautiful.
And during the proposal I had tears in my eyes and my husband was laughing at me. But I witnessed thier story unfold and it was so beautiful to see Sam get her happy ending.

And to all those people who they think they rushed it. I'd like to say when you know that you found someone you want to spend the rest of your life with you want that life to start right away. Why take things slow and see where it goes. If you know right now that she is the person for you what's the point in waiting. See that's the thing with having a first season to compare with. IF this was the first season no one will have any problem with him proposing. But tim was supposedly the perfect Bach and since he didn't propose Blake doing it was completely uncalled for. Hello he knew what he wanted and he didn't need to date Sam anymore or live with her until he decided she was the one he wanted to get married to her because she was it for him. She was what he thought of when he thoughts of love. It's really sad to see how SM can be so cruel. These are real people and they deserve to be happy.
I wish them all the very best and I'm so happy to have found this blog and discovered some very talented sleuthers and romantic writers. This has to be the best bachelor I have ever watched.

Sammy, I think the different between Tim and Blake & Anna and Sam is that Blake and Sam loves children and wants to have their own family. Tim and Anna are more into the glamour life and wants to take things slow. I think its good to start a family young so that you will see your children grow up into young men and young ladies. Anyway, I hope and pray that they will have everlasting love and have wonderful children and a wonderful family. I heard the US Bach who got married are still married. Thanks for your wonderful updates.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:43 am

Channel 9 - Go Channel just advertised Juan Pablo's season coming soon with "why is he the most hated and sleaziest bachelor ever", "why did four girls walk out on him"

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:51 am

Hi everybody. Haven’t posted here before but have looked through the pages and loved your thoughts. I live in Australia and currently the rumour seems to be that Lisa is 10 weeks pregnant with Blake's kid and thats why the interviews were cancelled. Sam hasn’t posted anything on Instagram or twitter which is a bit odd. But I’m hopeful its all just people jumping to conclusions and stirring up drama.

Either way, channel 10 said they would make an announcement Friday morning. Though it is weird that Osher said everything would make sense in the episode if it is the case Lisa is pregnant. Because personally for me that wouldn’t make any sense at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:55 am

^^ That's such a bullocks rumor..Even if you'd think that he would have (unprotected) sex with Lisa, while knowing that he was going to propose to Sam... Just look at Lisa's Ig or the pics she it tagged in... Alcohol, alcohol and alcohol. That girl is not pregnant. (she also posts nice and sweet pics and notes about Blake and Sam all the time...)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:58 am

@tal_ski: What an incredibly beautiful moment we were lucky enough to witness... I think the wise words of #Rumi says it all. #thebachelorau #love ❤️

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:58 am

chloep wrote:^^ That's such a bullocks rumor..Even if you'd think that he would have (unprotected) sex with Lisa, while knowing that he was going to propose to Sam... Just look at Lisa's Ig or the pics she it tagged in... Alcohol, alcohol and alcohol. That girl is not pregnant. (she also posts nice and sweet pics and notes about Blake and Sam all the time...)

Thanks chloep this makes total sense.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:59 am

welcomeyall nc77! and thanks for sharing the rumour!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey & Sam Frost - Finale and ATFR - *Spoilers* - General Discussion

+18
Phoenix
Brill
california90
Norcalgal
ilb123
chloep
atem
yvi123
Sundy
AEF
emusha