SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3

Post by Nativenewyorker Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Titou wrote:
Karche wrote:I love this thread. Also, on the group date when the guys walked in I think Ashley's VO says that 'I think that one of these guys could be my husband' then skip to the end at the RC speech and Ashley saying that she 'sees her husband in this room'. Hmmm, could this be our clue? boyfriend vs. husband...boy vs man...TEAM CUPCAKE!! giggling

maybe not the clue but this is exactly what I feel JP vs Ben

Funny thing is that I think she had a better first 1:1 with ben than the second one. I mean there is some reasons somewhere whey we saw almost nothing of this overnight date. it started as a daily date and they had dinner... where is the overnight in that? He was very shy to tell her that he started to develop some feelings with her.

For a girl who has so much insecurities that is a nono IMO.

JP very early on re-insured her that he had feelings "what do you think?" and I think he said it twice: when they had this smokey hot kiss and when they had their second 1:1 date. So there is no doubt on her mind that he is in love with her. This is not at all the case with ben when he profess that he is teetering another level. YUCK! If I was a woman, hearing that would make me wondering if the guy will EVER reach the top level uh?

anyway. I think that the producers had to play with the general public consensus to keep their audience and rates. I mean they have money right? They have a huge team to handle the medias (abc = disney = $$$$$) and after 22 seasons they KNOW how to play medias and paps and internet. So why not pay/ask some very strategic people to give rumors. The producers know for sure that there is always always someone who will spill the beans somewhere somehow so it would be easier for them to do the same but strategically IMO

This year I truly see a love story and this one touch my heart because I see the guy expressing his feelings VS brad the robot and the ice queen emily (sorry I was NOT a bremily AT ALL).

When I read the other threads I feel depress because the ben team are so opinionated that I doubt myself but then I only have to look at the interaction between ash and JP and I think naaaaaaaaaaa this is the real deal :lovekiss:
titou,

I see that you are new here and welcome! Great to see new people coming on here and expressing their thoughts. It makes it a better place to be!

I just wanted to tell you to please not get depressed by some of the Ben fans! Listen to your heart and always trust your gut instinct! I agree with much of what you have said. I didn't really understand Ben's comment about teetering on the edge of falling in love with you. I don't know if this is precisely what he said word for word, but I remembered it because it struck me as kind of an odd way of saying something. Meanwhile, JP has shown Ashley in his actions and feelings that he isn't teetering, rather he has fallen completely for her.

Keep focusing on what you see between JP and Ashley and keep expressing yourself! :yes: Smiley
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
JBF wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:I think someone spotted the tear on her cheek. It was somewhere in SCs. I don't remember where. So she was tearing up in that moment!

JP did look kind of worn out and drained, but really happy and relieved to get that rose!

San,

Thanks so much for these last sweet photos! I will have happy dreams tonight! :yes: giggling

... mixed with mascara! I think two posters here said they tried wiping their screen, thinking it was a smudge mark.

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 2011-07-12_130836

JBF,

Thank you so much for finding the picture! Yes, this is what I was referring to, where people thought it was smudge on the picture and then realized when it wouldn't come off that it was a tear running down her cheek!

You are so sweet to find this! yes
You guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I've watched that scene several (dozen) times on my 52" HDTV and I'm sorry to say that there's no tear. She's bursting with joy, definitely, but she's not teary. Smiley
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Samantharose wrote:Could you see these 2 getting their own reality show?

I made a crazy post about this way back when. Deleted it though cause I thought I wad losing it. I could see it happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Love Chris Harrison's tweet:
"Monday night hometowns Big Greek party, carriage rides, and couples skate. A dark horse steps forward."

He could have said "roller skating" but instead used the phrase "couples skate." Hmmmm.....yep, they're a couple! :27:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:11 pm

I am such a HUGE JP sucker!

Just returned from my grocery and of course I had to check the tabloids magazines

Star put a small article saying that a friend of him says: he love dark hair women (CAN SHE POSSIBLY BE ANY DARKER NOW?) and he is in a very good place right now.

It put me a huge smile on my face and I am sure that people thought I took some happy pills or something! LOL

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Titou wrote:I am such a HUGE JP sucker!

Just returned from my grocery and of course I had to check the tabloids magazines

Star put a small article saying that a friend of him says: he love dark hair women (CAN SHE POSSIBLY BE ANY DARKER NOW?) and he is in a very good place right now.

It put me a huge smile on my face and I am sure that people thought I took some happy pills or something! LOL

lolpanda That's too cute though! I do the same when I go shopping. :winkie:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:35 am

I am posting these screencaps here so they will be easier to find Smiley:

cupcakes wrote:We never got to meet Peter laugh out loud
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Vlcsna60
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Vlcsna61

cupcakes wrote:Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Vlcsna62
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Vlcsna63

cupcakes wrote:Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Vlcsna64

cupcakes wrote:Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Vlcsna65Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Vlcsna66Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Vlcsna67Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Vlcsna68
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 am

San wrote:Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hd
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hd

San wrote:Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hd
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hdb
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hdg
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hdb
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hdf

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hdq
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hdz
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hdy
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hdo
Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 Thebachelorettes07e08hdr
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 am

cupcakes wrote:Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 34991110

cupcakes wrote:Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 34991610
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:50 am

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3 - Page 49 285172_174271989306795_128530033880991_421045_1887784_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Thread #3

+65
GrahamGal
Nibbles22
Martinanne
citygirl1962
proudmommy50810