SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:58 am

northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
I wish we had 2 hr episodes, I think the editing would be much  better then and we would have gotten to see more of the dates.  1 hr just isn't enough IMO

I can see why Trish gets way more PI's than April... as much as I love April, her PI's are kinda deadpan.  She's just so shy in front of the camera and it shows.  She's much more natural in group settings or when with Tim , but just her in front of the camera talking to a producer and she's kinda nervous I find.  She's obviously into Tim... not the Bachelor... it's not about a win, it's about getting the guy your really attracted to.  Same with Tim, April is the girl that gives him butterflies.  Sometimes it's a simple as that.  When he's with the other girls, he's in the moment for the show, but I bet April is the one that he lays in bed thinking about.

I was wondering during the show how they were going to get through 2 more episodes with only 5 girls after somebody went home (need 4 for HTD's).... and then when he paused I knew he was going to go get another rose laugh out loud  that was all about the numbers and I'm sure the producer told him he had to do that  :yes:

Sorry for quoting you Northern, but using your itm thoughts.  Last season, Bianka did a lot of the storytelling too without actually being in the spotlight for a lot of the season.  To me, Trish is doing just that this season.  Heck, we didn't really see her and Tim together much during their dates.  We see enough to know that they have something going on, but not enough to really know what's there.  IMO, very much like Bianka.  We see Tim having questions about Trish and not about April.  April is getting the heated F2/3 edit and not the F1 edit.  There were many that thought Whitney would be F1 because of the connection that she and Brad had.  Is it the same this time with Tim and April?

For some reason, I am really thinking that Trish may be in the f2 if not F1.

I agree that Trish is doing the narrating, but I think it's because she's quite funny and witty.  Love her PI's giggling   But IMO, April definitely isn't getting a physical edit, far from it.  Tim's the one chasing her and I think we're only picking up on the major attraction because we're so in tune to how the show works, so to speak.  I don't really know any casual viewers to ask what they think at this point... darn.  

I'd be very happy if April and Trish are the Final2 girls.... and although my gut tells me he chooses April, I'd be very happy if he chose Trish instead.  I'd be ok with Sachelle - but would hate it if he chose Lisa or Kaylynn... then I'd feel like it was a crappy season and a real let down after the ending we got with Brad and Bianka.
I think we were spoiled with season 1. Something tells me that we won't get that connection shown again. But in a way, I do see some commonalities between Trish and Bianka. Guess time will tell.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by emusha Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Started watching and Tim's style is great! he's very different from a lot of the previous bach leads who are generally pretty vanilla...I like Tim's off the cuff style -- he breaks the rules where it suits him, changes up dates, roses etc. He knows who he is and is confident in it -- is confident to be himself on TV
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:26 pm

emusha wrote:Started watching and Tim's style is great! he's very different from a lot of the previous bach leads who are generally pretty vanilla...I like Tim's off the cuff style -- he breaks the rules where it suits him, changes up dates, roses etc. He knows who he is and is confident in it -- is confident to be himself on TV

I'm liking him too. I also like how the Canadian producers, although it still follows the basic Bach formula, let the lead have some say in how they go about finding their F1. I also like how they naturally include production staff when filming now and then, which highlights that it's reality tv and if they think it's pertinent footage, they're not going to edit it out just because you can see somebody else in the background etc.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:06 am

F1 Theme Music* going on with Tim and April when they are shark diving...
Tim says he felt like it was just the two of them and no one else... and he felt like he knew what it would feel like "to BE with her" (i.e., in the real world).

*For me, the biggest *tell* regarding the F1 is the music, it creates mood and shows a shift from TB perspective toward whom he is most focused on/pursuing. It's usually soft, melodic, emotional, and romantic = F1 Theme Music.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 4 - Oct 9 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+14
Metronomy
RizBiz
jojo47
Brill
northernviewer