SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:17 pm

@clmgiudici: The Silence of the Lambs (movie camera)@SeanLowe09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:33 pm

^^ Better them than me.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:28 pm

@clmgiudici: Exclusive for the Glamourrati Smiley Husbands, take note! A shiny 30% off @lasoula with code: LOWESOULA… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:33 pm

^Sounds like someone is dropping hints for their first married Christmas. Smiley

Although I'd prefer they take that European vacation together as their Christmas gift to each other.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:40 pm

^^No.... I think they sent her one... so Seanie's off the hook for buying it. Trip to Europe better idea.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:43 pm

^I didn't literally mean that this exact necklace was a hint to Sean. More like dropping hints that's Christmas is coming in less than two months so he better start thinking (if he hasn't already).

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:45 pm

I just thought she was "selling" it.... in exchange for having received one herself. I don't think Sean's totally clueless about Christmas gifts.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:33 am

Too many emojis to abbreviate

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:52 am

I'm glad that they chased Silence of the Lambs with something a little kinder- though I imagine they snuggled through both!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:07 am

I wouldn't mind getting scared if I had a Seanie around to comfort me. console
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:35 am

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  
It's my half birthday and I'm gonna half celebrate!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Oh this sounds like fun. Hope Sean doesn't cry. laugh out loud

Heather Whenever ‏@heatherwhenever
KSTATERS! Sean & Catherine Lowe from The Bachelor are going to be at the game this Sat & during 2nd quarter have an intro on the field!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost