SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Plus it looks like it wasn't a selfie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by vivi2 Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:59 pm

LOL, these kids are killing me with their "adorablenesses"! I hope Cat will leave Sean alone (at least) until after the game, cause he looks a bit tired! Poor Sean giggling

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:04 pm

lipsis wrote:Plus it looks like it wasn't a selfie.

Oh I definitely think they each could have taken one of them. Sean taking the one of her and Cat taking the one down as his face.

But seriously, how do they think of these things. lolpanda

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Fun fact: That was Sean's 500th IG picture.

And I think this was taken at the Sr. Lowes house.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:33 pm

On Cat picture holding the brown blanket, jayredsox is tagged.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:41 pm

^I love when she wears her blue HTD sweater!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:44 pm

If I had to guess (only a guess), they were hanging at the Lowe Sr's and he had his head in her lap, as they have done numerous times, and Jay made a comment about him looking like her baby and they decided to create the image. Or something similar to that.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:48 pm

^That sounds very plausible. Let's go with it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:02 pm

And by the way, their habit of lying with their heads in each others laps is very precious. We've been lucky enough to have seen pics of it since all the way back in their safe house days. Its sweet and sexy at the same time.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:53 pm

@clmgiudici: KState, get it together. My husband's going to have a heart attack if you don't. #KSUvsTCU

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:53 pm

^Yes, please do!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:56 pm

^^Agreed.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost