SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:09 pm

SafronSahara wrote:
aviej wrote:I think I can safely say that Andi wasn't as in love with Josh as he was with her at the FRC. Given that her emotions were confused with Nick in the picture, she just didn't allow Josh to occupy her total heart at that point. So while she did love Josh, I don't think it matched the love he had for her - as she was his only focus at the time. Post FRC however, Andi's love for Josh has just skyrocketed! It's like she can't believe she landed on the goldmine that is Josh. It is just beautiful to see how she proclaims her love for him so publicly. Just love them!

:yes: I agree. Andi proclaimed being madly in love with Josh at the FRC but I didn't believe her. I always felt like he was the one who was more head over heels over the course of the show. Josh's frequent and exuberant statements about Andi convinced me of that. I think post show Andi is more sprung though. He has done a number on Dorfman and she's been super smitten ever since.  
I think she was totally in love with him long before the FRC but the difference is she didn't want to admit it or let herself believe it because he might have left, so she held herself back. He never held himself back, probably because he was more confident that he would be f1 and had never experienced heartbreak so it was more obvious. There are no barriers now for her and her love for him is adorable all day errrry day. Too cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:18 pm

What did Andi say the first night she met Josh? Nailed it, Pegged it, Damn! I say it was love at first sight, she just didn't know it yet.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:27 pm

nannymargie wrote:What did Andi say the first night she met Josh?  Nailed it, Pegged it, Damn!  I say it was love at first sight, she just didn't know it yet.

I agree. But I think Andi didn't believe until he got down on one knee that this was not "Too good to be true." Myself, he had me at hello.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Exactly! And because she had doubts of him staying to the end, or doubting it was too good to be true, her love in inhibited. And therefore she didn't allow herself to be completely vulnerable before him then. She was still a bit guarded. And thus, only when she believed him, when he finally did propose, did she allow all the walls to come tumbling down and IMO, that is when she was overwhelmed with love for him, not before.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:34 pm

aviej wrote:Exactly! And because she had doubts of him staying to the end, or doubting it was too good to be true, her love in inhibited. And therefore she didn't allow herself to be completely vulnerable before him then. She was still a bit guarded. And thus, only when she believed him, when he finally did propose, did she allow all the walls to come tumbling down and IMO, that is when she was overwhelmed with love for him, not before.

I agree. At first it surprised me that Andi would be as vocal as she is about her love for Josh. But since this is like no other love she's had before she wants to shout it to the world. Love will do that to you! I just love this Andi.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Edenpol,

I love your avatar. Where did you see that picture. I don't remember it.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
nannymargie wrote:What did Andi say the first night she met Josh?  Nailed it, Pegged it, Damn!  I say it was love at first sight, she just didn't know it yet.

I agree.  But I think Andi didn't believe until he got down on one knee that this was not "Too good to be true."  Myself, he had me at hello.  

Right, Andi did not believe it till he got down on one knee because she was scared it would all blow up in her face. That was from being honest to Josh about Nick. She was scared he would leave after she told him the truth.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:26 pm

SafronSahara wrote:
aviej wrote:I think I can safely say that Andi wasn't as in love with Josh as he was with her at the FRC. Given that her emotions were confused with Nick in the picture, she just didn't allow Josh to occupy her total heart at that point. So while she did love Josh, I don't think it matched the love he had for her - as she was his only focus at the time. Post FRC however, Andi's love for Josh has just skyrocketed! It's like she can't believe she landed on the goldmine that is Josh. It is just beautiful to see how she proclaims her love for him so publicly. Just love them!

:yes: I agree. Andi proclaimed being madly in love with Josh at the FRC but I didn't believe her. I always felt like he was the one who was more head over heels over the course of the show. Josh's frequent and exuberant statements about Andi convinced me of that. I think post show Andi is more sprung though. He has done a number on Dorfman and she's been super smitten ever since.  

I agree, which is a good thing, it is best for the man to be more in love than the women than vice versa IMO. women analyzes a little be too much, so it takes us longer to realized, especially being in that situation where there are other guys involved. I think the feeling was always stronger for Josh than anyone else, but it must be confusing dating so many great guys. In my experience, 99% of men always know first, then the women catches up. But I think after leaving together Post show with Josh, Andi realized what a gem she found on the show, the more time she spends with him, the more she appreciate what she has. If he wasnt right for her, she will be feeling it by now. So, these 2 are a done deal. great match!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:

I agree, which is a good thing, it is best for the man to be more in love than the women than vice versa IMO. women analyzes a little be too much, so it takes us longer to realized, especially being in that situation where there are other guys involved. I think the feeling was always stronger for Josh than anyone else, but it must be confusing dating so many great guys. In my experience, 99% of men always know first, then the women catches up. But I think after leaving together Post show with Josh, Andi realized what a gem she found on the show, the more time she spends with him, the more she appreciate what she has. If he wasnt right for her, she will be feeling it by now. So, these 2 are a done deal. great match!!

One quote that I absolutely love of one of my favorite shows that rings a bell with what you are saying that the guy always knows first (and I 100% agree with that statement) is: ''You know when you talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love for 30 or 40 or 50 years. It's always the guy who says 'I knew.'"

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:42 pm

thirteen wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:

One quote that I absolutely love of one of my favorite shows that rings a bell with what you are saying that the guy always knows first (and I 100% agree with that statement) is: ''You know when you talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love for 30 or 40 or 50 years. It's always the guy who says 'I knew.'"

Yep, my husband and I have being married for 37 years, and guess who knew first? He knew the first time he saw and talk to me. When he went back home, he told my sister in law that he had just meet the women he is going to marry, mind you he has not even asked on a date yet.7 months later, we were married. And, I have heard this story so many times.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:12 pm

IMO - she felt it that first night!  But she came on the show for something "different" from her usual "type", even admitting that she was hoping to leave Atlanta.  She guarded her heart, and perhaps "over thought" a lot of things.  Aren't we glad true love prevailed, no matter WHEN she admitted it to herself?
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
thirteen wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Yep, my husband and I have being married for 37 years, and guess who knew first? He knew the first time he saw and talk to me. When  he went back home, he told my sister in law that he had just meet the women he is going to marry, mind you he has not even asked on a date yet.7 months later, we were married. And, I have    heard this story so many times.

I can attest to this too ^^^^, and I agree Josh was probably more over the moon in love, but I also think that Andi was very much in love with Josh. I really saw a big difference with her after the fantasy suite.  I really think that was a huge night for them. Looking back on her live tweets, she had posted "Fireworks....literally" right as her and Josh were heading into the FS. Yes, there were fireworks going off in the sky, but I definitely don't think that was what she was referring to. I think he did a real number on her that night, and it was all over.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA