SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Jolena Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:55 am

Does anyone know if the pic where they are giving out their trick or treat candy is their new place? Looks like a home to me . A really nice one too. :Nod: no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:06 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if the pic where they are giving out their trick or treat candy is their new place? Looks like a home to me . A really nice one too. :Nod: no idea
I think it's Kelly's place, or her boyfriend's
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:07 am

Laudergirl wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Well MM posted a pic of Aaron and Kacie dressed as spuds.  Nothing on Andi and Josh yet.

I saw that too, but don't read too much into it. It doesn't mean she loves Josh any less!!!

When I posted that MM posted a pic of Aaron and Kacie I wasn't implying anything because I said she hadn't posted Andi and Josh yet. I hope I did not make you'll think she was picking a favorite.  She defended Andi the other day so I wasn't trying to be ugly.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:13 am

Nikki Ferrell @Nikki_Ferrell · 35m 35 minutes ago
Up early and headed to the airport for something very exciting this evening (emoji)

Do you think there's a chance she will be at the party with Andi and Josh tonight?
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:15 am

Jolena wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:She looks so naturally beautiful in that picture ^^^. Many people have said she is even more beautiful in person. I believe it!

I'm sure she is . And Josh is probably hotter too. Well Laura and I will def let you guys know  :yes: (are we the only ones going to AC from here?) So Excited ! High clap

I am excited for you! Get some scoop for us and have fun!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:54 am

edenpol wrote:Nikki Ferrell @Nikki_Ferrell  ·  35m 35 minutes ago
Up early and headed to the airport for something very exciting this evening (emoji)

Do you think there's a chance she will be at the party with Andi and Josh tonight?

I thought the same thing when I read her tweet but not sure why she would have to take such an early flight from KC to New Jersey when the event is not until tonight. I do know that she went and got spray tanned yesterday. I have wondered if Andi and Josh have aspirations to become matchmakers at least where Chad is concerned, although I don't see any reason why Chad would be at this particular event.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:55 am

Jolena wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:She looks so naturally beautiful in that picture ^^^. Many people have said she is even more beautiful in person. I believe it!

I'm sure she is . And Josh is probably hotter too. Well Laura and I will def let you guys know  :yes: (are we the only ones going to AC from here?) So Excited ! High clap

Have a great time! How fun for you and Laura to meet each other and spend time together.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:31 am

The only thing that concerns me is if Nikki is going to AC, is that Andi will want to visit and catch up with her instead of hosting this function. This is just me over thinking again.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:58 am

docnash14 wrote:

I thought the same thing when I read her tweet but not sure why she would have to take such an early flight from KC to New Jersey when the event is not until tonight.  I do know that she went and got spray tanned yesterday.  I have wondered if Andi and Josh have aspirations to become matchmakers at least where Chad is concerned, although I don't see any reason why Chad would be at this particular event.
Same!! I did start to wonder if maybe Nikki is a little too much to handle for Chad but then remembered he's friends with Kelly. Any Regina George, including Andi, is small potatoes after Kelly so I think it's all good giggling They would be so cute and blonde together!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:24 pm

docnash14 wrote:

I thought the same thing when I read her tweet but not sure why she would have to take such an early flight from KC to New Jersey when the event is not until tonight.  I do know that she went and got spray tanned yesterday.  I have wondered if Andi and Josh have aspirations to become matchmakers at least where Chad is concerned, although I don't see any reason why Chad would be at this particular event.

It makes sense for her to get spray tanned to go to a pool party!! I hope she is going. if she does, it may be her first time meeting Josh!

I'm not sure about the Nikki and Chad set up though. One, I think it would be too soon for Nikki. Two, I'm not sure they would be the right personalities for each other. And three, I'm not convinced Chad wants to find a girlfriend, although everyone else seems to want him too. I think Chad seems absolutely adorable, and from what I've seen of him on SM etc., it seems like he needs a girl with a very similar sense of humor. His sister is hilarious too, and I think he likes the banter, kind of like Josh and Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:18 pm

Josh favorited this:
karaokeuni @karaokeuni · 53m 53 minutes ago
Boarding and saw @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog on same flight. You two are adorable!!

aww this kind of tweets makes me smile!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:36 pm

I think I never laughed this hard at JODI related thing before I'm dying cantstopl cantstopl

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 73 10735335_753968384676754_1134030566_n

Someone asked the girl that uploaded the photo where was this and the girl answered: "At her house!!!! She lives near Sawyer and we were walking around and she jumped out of the bushes and threw candy at us!"

Andi is the best. THE BEST!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA