SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:09 pm

He's afraid of getting to the end and being shut down. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 pm

At first when I hit the play button it said 'Come Back Next Thursday' are they changing it back to Thursdays?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Trish's date is looking like a game changer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 pm

wow!!! beautiful gift, whoever said Michael Hill gift was right!! This is F1 stuff going on here?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 pm

I don't get the big deal on that one. Sorry!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Well I did say it would be Michael Hill.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:wow!!! beautiful gift, whoever said Michael Hill gift was right!! This is F1 stuff going on here?

Compared to visiting his home? Not really.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:16 pm

mmmm.. taking some notes on his BL with Trish... to bring up once I have more to compare to...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:18 pm

atem wrote:I don't get the big deal on that one.  Sorry!

Me either. It was like, well we have to promote the sponsor, so we have to find a date where we give a gift.

It kind of came out of nowhere.

I know I should be buying this...but while he was saying all that stuff...never did he specifically say Trisha's name.???

And here is more of this stupid "here for the wrong reasons" and Lisa's reply "this is why I don't like females".

Nothing like a lot of producer prompting to create drama.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Sprite wrote:Well I did say it would be Michael Hill.

clapping! sorry I would have given you credit, but I forgot who it was!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:20 pm

sophienette wrote:mmmm.. taking some notes on his BL with Trish... to bring up once I have more to compare to...

Me too. I'm watching at work so not quite fully watching. Will have to re-watch when I get home. I missed the first part of the date and what he said. Something about opening up?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:21 pm

This is like an awkward date.

Lisa made out with some guy at a pub? Well, this is news.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+15
newfiegirl
AllAboutLove
Aunties_Love
Maddy
nutty1