SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have said it before but my biggest issue with the short length of these episodes is they cut out a lot! And we never get to see what the 'big' things are really about.

If it wasn't for the blogs we wouldn't know about April meeting Tim's best friend. If it wasn't for interviews we wouldn't know that Tim met with his parents during TO and as he said, when they saw him then, during that time, they knew his smile signaled he would be juuuust fine. All of this is off-camera.

A lot has been edited and put on the cutting floor, including Lisa's 'drunken' kiss in the bar which the whole Lisa debacle/Episode 6 is about, as well as her being drunk the past episode. So, for me, Screen Caps, VO, PI, ITM, what-have you are not enough for this season to go off of.

I went with what I saw first episode and noticed Trish and April from the get go. I pegged April as F1, and Trish as F2 (for me, obvious vs. hidden, but for different reasons). This doesn't mean they are. I just find that the blog where April talks about meeting Tim's bf, Tim's personal twitter favoriting a tweet about April (and no one else or anything else BachCanada related), these things confirm what I thought episode one. They are not necessary to have been done by either April or Tim. If they didn't do these things it wouldn't matter. So they are included because they are personal. April and Tim chose to do these things post-show. Can it be misdirection? Absolutely. But just going by how Tim looks at someone, what dates he is on, what he says, is really not enough for this extremely short, edited, bare bones without the blogs, season.

If I was a fan of Sachelle, for example, I would be extremely frustrated with her edit as being just a friend. I would search and search for any possible clue that she is being edited that way but really she is the one. But for me, I don't go according to whom I like personally or even whom I think would be a good match for Tim. I just go by what is the most compellingly personal thing that the lead is doing or even not doing and match that up with post-show behaviour (usually they slip up by revealing something since it is very hard not to).

This being said, I can see anyone being F1 depending on what one wants to focus on, being a fan, whom Tim should pick, physical connection, emotional, chasing, chased, hidden, obvious, etc. So really there is evidence for any of them based on one's criteria... that is what makes it fun! Keep posting Aunties, it is good to have some balance and different perspectives!  bestbud!

Regarding the first bolded....it was said that filming didn't happen that night as it was an off night so curious as to how we could expect or think that it would be on the cuttingroom floor if it was never filmed to begin with??

Thanks for the thoughts..yes, I too can get carried away sometimes and it comes from not really understatnding what you are all saying as I can't see it. Hugesmile

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:28 pm

see2love wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I stated this in my post since Tim was not directing that statement to Trish at all. It was almost like he was confiding in her. And her response was so oh, well that is nice that you have concerns! She never said, well don't have concerns about me! Neither of them personalized their responses back to themselves.

And then he gives her a gift (aka consolation prize, imo) and she has more emotion about that gift than she directs toward Tim! She kisses him and he just sits there arms crossed. LOL. I was laughing/scoffing at the whole thing. He was so disengaged. 

One needs to keep in mind that they flew together on planes. I am assuming if they flew together Bach and Bettes then the girls had to have an idea of his interest. Kaylynn knew she was going home, she mentioned that she was thinking it was her and it was. Lisa is the 'resident villain' as she states on her IG profile. April was the only one that was super excited to get a rose and the only one that Tim was grinning away at when he gave it to her. We know he took her on the vespa (he took her on his motorbike in TO) and had breakfast with her. 

There is so much that is not shown and so much of it is all about these experiences between April and Tim it's as if their whole relationship is not being shown except for all the 'concern/doubt' parts. If anything, it is April that leaves because she doubts Tim and thinks he is nonsense. I find it interesting that someone posted the SM pic where they said they were in Cabo or Bahamas and saw Tim there and they called him a douche. So either he is that or he is super, super genuine about love and the only one I can see that with is April. Everyone else is fun, drama, or boredom, imo.
Regarding the bolded.  It still amazes me(don't know why at this point of watching so many seasons)that people watching the same show and see completely different things.  I don't think at all that it was a boring episode, Tim seemed really enamored with Trish.  She's the only one that he kisses and tries to get her hand intertwined and wrapped around his.  It's true that Tim and the women have travelled together(I am thinking a private plane as Brad did as well) to their destinations and have stayed together in one locale.  For example, I thought I read somewhere(can't remember where) that Tim stayed in the casa, resorts in mexico, bahamas together so between travelling on the same plane, staying at the same place and spending more time together in a group, Tim may have a better idea of who he wants.  I think that there is more there between Trish and Tim than maybe is being thought of at first glance.  The other thing that makes me think that the F1 is someone other than April is that in Brad's blogs, he keeps going on about how April is the final 1 in his mind....IMO, he knows what happened and because of that, he's taking heat off the actual F1 and putting it onto April.  Because he is the "company man" for season 2, there's no way he would say one girl is the F1(April) and ruin the season.  To me, one of the other 3 girls is actually the F1.  Sorry, but how do we know he took April to the Vespa and had breakfast with her?  I know that she said in her blog about having breakfast at the casa in Tuscany(I believe because she's talking in plural form: we, us, all.. there was more having breakfast than just April and Tim)Can you direct me to the blog, article, etc about that??

Another thing that I noticed is that Tim doesn't constantly look at the girls he's talking with.  He does take his gaze off of them and that is not only for Lisa, Sachelle and Trisha, but also for April equally.  He tends to get his gaze down when he's in thought versus constantly looking at someone.

Another thing...since April has had the least amount of Tim on screen time including cocktail parties, rose ceremony, and special times....Isn't that indicitive of someone that isn't F1?

With regards to April's screen time, a lot of their time together have been delibrately left off tv. The time on the swing, the time at the cocktail part where kaylynn flipped, their time with his friends, their time on the vespa and who knows how many more.  i honestly at this stage dont see anyone as F1 apart from April. Her blogs also tell of a journey and a natural progression into a relationship.
The production have however done a good job to hype Trisha up this week so we think its a close race but it really isnt a race any more as April is home dry IMO
[/quote]How do we know that they had breakfast at the Vespa in Toronto?? Can someone direct me to that article or blog or what have you please as I really didn't see it anywhere and believe me, I have been looking. Thanks.

BTW, I think it's safe to say that there was a lot of time missed on everyone that didn't get shown on camera so to say it's only April, I just don't get that. This is especially considering that we heard that they all travelled together so surely they all had more time together than what we are seeing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:See2Love... that is what makes it fun! Smiley And I love hearing how others view things, for me that is what I love about this forum. We are all different people and often we see things, even if we are unbiased, through the lens of our own life experiences. Makes it exciting! Hugesmile

Regarding kissing Trish, with Lisa he kissed her big time! She even tilted her head back and he caressed her neck. With Sachelle all they did was talk about Lisa but we know she is friendzoned or edited that way at least. He definitely has fun with Trish. I just focused on his body language when she gets the gift and then kisses him, he didn't even raise his hands or uncross them and he usually likes to kiss with his hands by the women's face. To me, that is body language of disengaged. I know I would feel that way if I was being pursued by a man and he didn't initiate or respond with some passion. I would tell my bff if she was dating someone and they acted that way that he is just not that into you. I could be totally wrong and he could have just been feeling off that day or not well/tired?

For me, the show is very short, a ton is cut out, and the narrative is difficult to follow since so much of it is VO or "Lisa did this terrible thing but the viewers cannot see what it is". The same has happened with April and her meeting Tim's bf and bf fiance. We wouldn't know these things based on what we see. They are all off-camera. So this season is difficult to peg based on what is seen.

In many ways, I feel like what is off-camera is the true story and what we see is really just filler. It is why I place more emphasis on the blogs and what is stated in this episode about Lisa (and the two sides to the story, Lisa's and the girls) than what is seen. We didn't see any of it so it is what we are told happened whether by the girls/Lisa recounting it all in this episode or in their blogs. Therein lies the real narrative, and very little on camera.
Just a question as I don't know if I am focussing too much on them or??? but did anyone notice when they are together, he very often is holding her hand up to his chest or intertwining their arms or even the point that her hand is the only one he ever kisses?

If the true story is off camera, then what exactly makes people think that he chooses April? I am so confussed as I have been seeing Trish come up and April's story fall away...very much like Whitney's did in season 1. Whitney's was falling away at this time and Bianka's was surging ahead. To me, that is the best comparrison that I can get as I do feel that Bach Can has really edited things differently than the USA one.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:40 pm

tigertiz wrote:
since April has had the least amount of Tim on screen time including cocktail parties, rose ceremony, and special times....Isn't that indicitive of someone that isn't F1?
I think not at all.  She's just a hidden F1 - because I believe it would have been too obvious to show more.  (It's already pretty darn obvious to me, so it's good they are hiding her.)
I don't really see her as hidden. I see that her storyline is going away versus hidden.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote: snipped

BTW, I think it's safe to say that there was a lot of time missed on everyone that didn't get shown on camera so to say it's only April, I just don't get that.  This is especially considering that we heard that they all travelled together so surely they all had more time together than what we are seeing.

Because we always seem to have proof. We have s/caps that are not televised plus, April's blogs that mention things we didn't see. This doesn't seem to happen with any of the others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
since April has had the least amount of Tim on screen time including cocktail parties, rose ceremony, and special times....Isn't that indicitive of someone that isn't F1?
I think not at all.  She's just a hidden F1 - because I believe it would have been too obvious to show more.  (It's already pretty darn obvious to me, so it's good they are hiding her.)
I don't really see her as hidden. I see that her storyline is going away versus hidden.  

Not showing the audience April meeting Tim's best friend and his fiance. Not showing April have breakfast with Time at sunrise in Italy.. I'd certainly call that hiding some pretty big events. We saw Tim and April in the preview on the vespa and they didn't show it. They're hiding things IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Not showing the audience April meeting Tim's best friend and his fiance. Not showing April have breakfast with Time at sunrise in Italy.. I'd certainly call that hiding some pretty big events. We saw Tim and April in the preview on the vespa and they didn't show it. They're hiding things IMO.
Ok, guess I need to ask what the Vespa is and can I be directed to the proof. I just don't remember anything like that. Thanks.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:58 pm

I think because I am trying to sleuth what is obvious to me (April F1) may not be to the casual viewer or even another sleuther. I know when I talked with friends who just watch for the fun of it, they still said he has something with April based on their overall feeling, without freezing frames to take SC, SM, blogs, etc.

When he kept Lisa in this recent episode my friends started thinking otherwise. So, it makes sense to take the focus off of April since she had a lot of of focus on her in the past episode on HTD. Give everyone equal time, so to speak.

I just happen to notice that most of the OI (outside information) is coming from April's blog. No one else mentioned breakfast with Tim. No one else mentioned meeting his best friend. In fact, April is the only F5 that adds information that relates to herself and Tim. Even talking about Lisa being drunk in the blogs was not Tim related and neither was Lisa kissing the bar-guy.

These things, if not known may not sway an audience, however, most viewers choose the person that they personally like and then root for them. Some change their mind as that person may be let go or as they see something new that they may like or dislike. Others choose someone that they think Tim likes, and that can change too. I find that to be the case with most casual viewers of the show or even fans of the show who don't sleuth. So far I can still see evidence of Trish being F2 and April F1. He couldn't have a date with her on this episode since he already had one so she was still included in the 3-on-1. But we do know from her blog that they spent some time together that no one else includes on their blog.

Previews of HTD show Tim having fun with Trish (ice hockey) and something emotional happening with April (by the beach). If there is a deeper connection that is shown during HTD with Trish then I can look for that evidence. As of now, based on what one can compare in totality (not just the episodes but blogs, SC, SM, etc) the signs still say April, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Ok, guess I need to ask what the Vespa is and can I be directed to the proof.  I just don't remember anything like that.  Thanks.

A Vespa is like a little motorbike. There's a sc somewhere of Tim and a girl on one in Italy but it wasn't shown on the episode. I'm not sure where that sc is or why people know it's April - I vaguely ue remember seeing it but cold to find it earlier today. Maybe somebody else has it?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:27 pm

I think there was a clearer copy but I can't find it right now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tim and April on the Vespa. Can't see it on this capture, but it does look early morning to me.
Playing devil's advocate here.  We don't know Tim's motivation for taking April out. Since he already had a 1on1 with Trisha, Sachelle and Lisa he may have wanted to even the score and so he decide to take her to breakfast.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:34 pm

richmondrose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tim and April on the Vespa. Can't see it on this capture, but it does look early morning to me.
Playing devil's advocate here.  We don't know Tim's motivation for taking April out. Since he already had a 1on1 with Trisha, Sachelle and Lisa he may have wanted to even the score and so he decide to take her to breakfast.

What about Kaylynn?! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+15
newfiegirl
AllAboutLove
Aunties_Love
Maddy
nutty1