SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:58 pm

So I re-watched Brad's HTD dates with Bianka and Whitney. I was so surprised how similar the editing was compared to this season's HTD.

Order of HTD shown in episode Bianka first / Trisha first
Bianka talking with mom in kitchen / Trisha talking with mom in kitchen
Bianka's date was all day Brad left at night / Trisha's date was all day Tim left at night
Bianka told Brad "I am falling for you" and Brad said it back to her / Trisha told Tim and he told it back to her but with "long time ago" after each expressing their feelings a passionate kissing scene.

RC - Bianka shown nervous and was called out second and she was in the middle (F4)

I can do the same with comparing Whitney and April's HTD because they are pretty much a match in edit also.....serious questions, had to talk, questioning from family about first impressions and feelings etc. Just killing some time and thought I would check it out and I was so surprised .... know does that mean the same result no, but in hindsight it just might mean something to remember for next time.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:07 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I agree with those saying that April is being let go in when she's saying she can't to this anymore. I think this is also related to when Tim says I came here looking for love and that gone now.
If he tells her to leave and then says that the chance for finding love is now gone, I would assume that he walks away alone as well. There's no way that I believe that he pulled a Brad 1.0.   I'm not buying it.  Everything I have seen since the first night leads to April being F1. She even has the perfect story arc. "She wants to leave. Cant take the pressure. He's panicked and has to convince her to stay/come back."  
A poster on another forum said that Trish is the one he laughs with, but April is the one he's protective of.    If he'd really fallen in love with Trish (as he said he did) he'd have kept Lisa to dump as F2. I have no doubt about that.   Yes he was fond of Trish. Yes he led her on.  End of story.

Tigertiz you might be right, but I also read on the facebook comments just the opposite that who wants to spend their life protecting and digging for feelings or continue to knock walls down. A strong lasting relationships are great when you can laugh and enjoy the happiness life brings us. All I know is what I enjoy watching and re-watching and it is the fun loving comfortable relationships that don't take work. I wish I was so sure like you......I just enjoy watching and if what I feel is right then I am happy, if it turns out to be April I will be happy also because Tim is the one to pick and make his choice.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:snipped
ETA:

The screencaps of Tim and April in the hotel room and her being upset.  She says in an ITM or voice over of how she's done and just wants to go home or something to that extent.  There were shades of what happened in season 1 where Brad went to tell Whit that she wasn't the one.  I remember such a big deal made of how good it was that Brad told Whit before hand and how the RC day was only for the two of them(Brad and Bianka).  Would they do it the same is what was going through my mind when I saw the sc of April.

We've been saying the same thing for awhile now, about April being the F1 with the F2 being sent home since we don't have any caps of anyone else other than April.
But in season 1, we had no other face on screencaps other than Whitney.  We could place Whitney there for sure. Right now, the only caps we have there are of April.  To me, there are similiarities between season 1 screencaps and amount of them compared to the screencaps and editing that's happening in season 2.  Hope that makes sense?

I've noticed you keep comparing this season to Brad's season but I doubt very much they'd go out of their way to edit it exactly the same way. I also have noticed that Tim's doing his own thing this season so don't see the ending being the same. I found Brad's blog about each episode very interesting because he's been through it and seems to feel strongly that Tim will pick April.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:15 pm

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

We've been saying the same thing for awhile now, about April being the F1 with the F2 being sent home since we don't have any caps of anyone else other than April.
But in season 1, we had no other face on screencaps other than Whitney.  We could place Whitney there for sure. Right now, the only caps we have there are of April.  To me, there are similiarities between season 1 screencaps and amount of them compared to the screencaps and editing that's happening in season 2.  Hope that makes sense?

I've noticed you keep comparing this season to Brad's season but I doubt very much they'd go out of their way to edit it exactly the same way. I also have noticed that Tim's doing his own thing this season so don't see the ending being the same. I found Brad's blog about each episode very interesting because he's been through it and seems to feel strongly that Tim will pick April.

Brad is blogging, that is like us here on this forum. He is sharing what he sees or feels. Yes he went through the process and knows just how things work but he also is a guy. His own personal feelings are part of his sharing. I think he picked April from the start because that is his type of girl. Look at Bianka, dark skin, dark hair, tall, of course he would pick her. He isn't Tim....Tim stated in an interview (which I just re-watched)

Tall vs. petite TALL
Slim vs. curvy ATHLETIC
Blonde vs. burnette DIRTY BLONDE

Brad doesn't know anything, we probably could teach him a few things about sleuthing, editing and figuring out the story.....just saying that is how much talent we have here on this forum.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:20 pm

tigertiz wrote:
I agree with those saying that April is being let go in when she's saying she can't to this anymore. I think this is also related to when Tim says I came here looking for love and that gone now.
If he tells her to leave and then says that the chance for finding love is now gone, I would assume that he walks away alone as well. There's no way that I believe that he pulled a Brad 1.0.   I'm not buying it.  Everything I have seen since the first night leads to April being F1. She even has the perfect story arc. "She wants to leave. Cant take the pressure. He's panicked and has to convince her to stay/come back."  
A poster on another forum said that Trish is the one he laughs with, but April is the one he's protective of.    If he'd really fallen in love with Trish (as he said he did) he'd have kept Lisa to dump as F2. I have no doubt about that.   Yes he was fond of Trish. Yes he led her on.  End of story. 

Tim had every intention of keeping Lisa to the end ... unfortunately she put a crimp in his plans by playing sucky face with the Italian waiter.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:22 pm

Brad went through filming the whole season, and watching an edited version. IMO it's not fair to say he knows nothing. OTOH he probably knows much more than any one of us on this forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:23 pm

richmondrose wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Tim had every intention of keeping Lisa to the end ... unfortunately she put a crimp in his plans by playing sucky face with the Italian waiter.

ITA I love how you just put it out there.....

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Brad went through filming the whole season, and watching an edited version. IMO it's not fair to say he knows nothing. OTOH he probably knows much more than any one of us on this forum.

What I meant by nothing is, I don't think he has inside information pertaining to Tim's season. He is blogging his opinion just like we are here......

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:26 pm

I believe its April because since episode 1 there was been a progression/journey with Trish she provided the comedic factor but there really wasn't a connection shown until the Italy date...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Brad went through filming the whole season, and watching an edited version. IMO it's not fair to say he knows nothing. OTOH he probably knows much more than any one of us on this forum.

Yup. Not to mention it appears as though Tim and Brad have seen each other at least two or three times since filming ended. Who's to say Brad didn't pick up on anything Tim said or perhaps Tim let something slip. It's very possible. Brad's been calling April as the F1 since about week two. I find that telling.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:31 pm

4health wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Brad is blogging, that is like us here on this forum.  He is sharing what he sees or feels.  Yes he went through the process and knows just how things work but he also is a guy.  His own personal feelings are part of his sharing.  I think he picked April from the start because that is his type of girl.  Look at Bianka, dark skin, dark hair, tall, of course he would pick her.    He isn't Tim....Tim stated in an interview (which I just re-watched)  

Tall vs. petite     TALL
Slim vs. curvy     ATHLETIC
Blonde vs. burnette    DIRTY BLONDE

Brad doesn't know anything, we probably could teach him a few things about sleuthing, editing and figuring out the story.....just saying that is how much talent we have here on this forum.

Let's be fair - if you watch the actual interview, even the interviewer jokes with Tim that's he's essentially giving the politically correct answer by giving answers that are in the middle. That's why he said dirty blonde, so he didn't have to pick between blonde or brunette and that's in the middle. That's why he said athletic, so he didn't have to say he preferred a slim or curvy girl.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:36 pm

bachfann123 wrote:I believe its April because since episode 1 there was been a progression/journey with Trish she provided the comedic factor but there really wasn't a connection shown until the Italy date...

That is the beauty of different opinions. I think there was a big connection with Tim and Trisha with their 2:1 date. The kissing scene in the ocean was the first time I saw Tim kissing someone back and into it. I think Italy was the date that Tim wanted Trisha to know that he felt bad about wonderland date. I think that was a tough week for Tim because of that date. If he didn't care for any of those ladies on that date that date wouldn't be mentioned as so horrible during the episode, in his blog and again during the RC. I think that week rocked his world. Plus that was the RC that I noticed Tim and Trisha connection but that is just me. I look at things differently but I enjoy it that way.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u