SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:07 pm

woohoo djogbenyuie! clapping! clapping! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:09 pm

FYI on the Tim's mum ITM... it seems that April's visit was 2nd, so the ITMs of the mum wearing the outfit she has with April could be about either girls, when asked about the 2 girls after meeting them both...

do I make any sense?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:12 pm

Just want to make note of something since I did the whole preview literally split-second by split-second.

1) There are NO ITM's when Tim is talking TO Trish. Not one.
2) There is one with April, when he replies to her and says "I know" (regarding her saying she is scared).

I think that says a lot:
-- On April's HTD he and April talked about how Tim can read April and that it is crazy, really crazy how he can sense that (rubbing her arm MTP is example of that.. reassuring/soothing).
-- We saw Tim tell Trish he was afraid of getting hurt in the end in Italy and many (including myself, thought he was talking about April).
-- We have never (and still haven't) seen ANY doubt concerning Trish from Tim. He doesn't seem worried at all based on BL.
-- With April he looks very, very concerned. Rubbing her arm, telling her he "knows" she is scared? Probably because he is scared too!
-- We see Tim chasing (literally and figuratively) throughout the show, chasing April, trying to get her to open up. From beginning all the way to now in Moorea.
-- He talks in his blog about how real it all is for their TO date and then how real it was with April's HTD.
-- Then running to April when the upset and definitely not him asking her to leave but rather the opposite.
-- April saying she doesn't want to be rushed. She feels pressured. She feels overwhelmed. I would venture to say that Tim knows that about her and feels similar as well but he has been chasing her and reassuring her since day one. If April leaves .. Tim just might follow her.

SCs are still telling April's story with Tim. There's really nothing to go on with Trish that hasn't already been seen with them two (static in my opinion). This is like the difference between love and SoulMate love. If Tim does follow April or lets her go, I will be so disappointed in him.

I am TeamTim and Tim seems to be all about April, imo.

Nothing seen thus far changes that, everything just keeps driving the story between them two... almost from the get go.

Remember... in April's intro video she says something to the effect of a man will have to work harder but that she is worth it!

That is the whole story right there from the intro.

Tim is working for April because to him she is worth it, imo. All we got for Trish in her intro was beauty pageant. Nothing has changed for me ... It is more so than ever Tim and April's story.. maybe even April's story more than Tim's (almost like she is the Bette and he is one of many chasing).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:13 pm

sophienette wrote:FYI on the Tim's mum ITM... it seems that April's visit was 2nd, so the ITMs of the mum wearing the outfit she has with April could be about either girls, when asked about the 2 girls after meeting them both...

do I make any sense?
yes, it is either girl since April is last MTP. In fact she could be not just talking about either girl but both girls. Haha. It is going to be great though, imp. Cannot wait to see how this unfolds. Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Just left the sc's I wanted to talk about ... in the middle one of Tim where he says "we're so close and we've come so far".... in the scene where they're trying to cast doubt... that shirt his has on is the one he had on with Trish and not April. On April's MTP date, he had on a white shirt that had front pockets with seams going up to the shoulder part, and with April on FD it was a textured shirt that shows up more in the outside photos than it does on inside ones. But I think the one here is him talking about Trish after or during their FD. It's not what he says about coming so far, but it's that look on his face that doesn't bode well, and why I think they used it for April as they want us to think that she's going home

AllAboutLove wrote:Continuing from SC posts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. last SC was VO of Tim's Mom - "I don't know if she is ready for a full life commitment"

28) VO of Tim merges with Tim PI with these SCs - "We're so close and we've come so far!"
- April crying again SC from her PI

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-----------------------------------      END OF PREVIEW SCs   --------------------------------------

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:15 pm

sophienette wrote:I guess they dont answer everything, but pretty clear April did not leave after MTP!

I agree. For me, that became the only slight question mark. I was sure wrong about Trish leaving early though, but smooth sailing eventually..

Tim wearing the same clothes has made sleuthing a bit more challenging. In his question of the week, he says the one thing he'd change is the amount of clothes he had to lug around. :headbanging Can they not afford a stylist or at least a crew member for some extra suitcases?! I noticed he has the same clothes on in both these caps, yet Trisha has on the strappy dress for horse back riding??

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 pm

I bet Trish had to change as she couldn't wear that long dress on the horse.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:20 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I think i've find the boat and it actually has a big room in it.
here is our SC
And for the room

The windows, curtains and flower pots matches

Great job! I looked for that boat early on and never found it. clapping!

northernviewer wrote:I bet Trish had to change as she couldn't wear that long dress on the horse.

Good point! At least we can eliminate one outfit. She doesn't definitely have an LCD now, right? Strappy dress during the day, hair up for evening FD??

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:22 pm

northernviewer wrote:I bet Trish had to change as she couldn't wear that long dress on the horse.
:yes: thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:26 pm

northernviewer wrote:Just left the sc's I wanted to talk about ... in the middle one of Tim where he says "we're so close and we've come so far".... in the scene where they're trying to cast doubt... that shirt his has on is the one he had on with Trish and not April.  On April's MTP date, he had on a white shirt that had front pockets with seams going up to the shoulder part, and with April on FD it was a textured shirt that shows up more in the outside photos than it does on inside ones. But I think the one here is him talking about Trish after or during their FD.  It's not what he says about coming so far, but it's that look on his face that doesn't bode well, and why I think they used it for April as they want us to think that she's going home

that background has been used in every episode with every outfit Smiley After the facts for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:26 pm

Great job on SCs everyone!!! Thank you..

So we have a SC of Tim and April in FD. Do we have one of Trish an Tim in FD? I think its still possible maybe he lets Trish go early before the FD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Great job on SCs everyone!!!  Thank you..

So we have a SC of Tim and April in FD. Do we have one of Trish an Tim in FD?  I think its still possible maybe he lets Trish go early before the FD?

We have April on 2 different evenings. In the white tiered (sophie-how about that word?) dress and on the boat. Not sure which is FD.

Trish does look upset in that ITM with hair up, but he could only let her go there if MTP comes first. Maybe that will be the order:

MTP, April meltdown, clothes laid out per AAL, April FD on boat, Trish horseback riding and evening portion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u