SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by StacyNor Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:59 pm

Sprite wrote:Congratulation to all the Des and Chris fans who believed from the start!!! I will give credit where credit is due. I was not always a believer of the couple, but, I have come around and wish them nothing but the best. They are a nice, classy couple who have always been truly gracious and thankful. May they be blessed with many happy years! :wedding

My exact sentiments! Sprite.

Congrats to the lovely couple clapping!
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

happysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:If the chapel is indeed their ceremony venue, the earliest you can book a Sunday wedding is 2 pm.

Good to know. Lets get some ideas. The weddings I go to are typically a 1pm service. After the service, depending on if you're family or not, you go home, or you're invited to someone's home for a light lunch, usually an aunt. Cocktails 6pm Dinner 7pm. I went to a Jewish wedding, where the ceremony was late afternoon. After the ceremony everyone went into the reception area where music played everyone danced and celebrated before dinner.

The other late afternoon wedding I went to, was outdoors. After the ceremony, guests went into the reception area for cocktails while the couple and bridal party took pictures outdoors in the beautiful grounds. When they were done the reception part took place.

So, what will happen after the ceremony if it is indeed late afternoon in the Chapel?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:18 pm

A lot of weddings now offer transportation if the wedding and reception are at different venues.  So, my guess is 4 pm wedding, followed by cocktails and dinner/dancing commencing at 5:30 or so at the reception venue.  They'll have some time of transportation for the guests- probably instructed to leave their car at the reception venue and take transportation to the chapel.  I just can't see Des getting married without a chapel, especially since it isn't being televised.  JMHO

Has anyone called the Terrenea Resort to see if the Mesnicks are guests there??? LOL

Last edited by Norcalgal on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added last line.)
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Being that this is a holiday weekend, the event could be similar to a Sat evening wedding.
If they wanted to have an outside wedding to get the sunset, sunset is about 5:10pm.
So ceremony 5-530. Cocktail hour 530-630. Dinner and dancing 630-1130.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Brooks also happens to be in LA today Smiley

happysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:Brooks also happens to be in LA today Smiley

In a cab? Maybe going to his hotel!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Brooks also happens to be in LA today Smiley

In a cab? Maybe going to his hotel!

Yep! He's been in town since Friday it looks like.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

happysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Bleu.. is their honeymoon in Hawaii?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:08 pm

grace8136 wrote:Bleu.. is their honeymoon in Hawaii?

That's my guess! She said it was a top contender because neither of them have ever been before, and in the last month she followed Hawaiian Airlines and a few resorts on IG.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:23 pm

Brooks Forester @brooksforester  ·  Jan 17
.@Uber I am having a horrible user experience-not your fault, it's dumb ass one @tyler_burton & two @KCMGtv-split fare is simple as (flan)

The guys he has tagged are from L.A. I'm wondering maybe they hooked up for dinner, and are in an Uber cab. I don't know if they are his friends that he went to Mexico with or just friends. Didn't dig that far.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:43 pm

http://instagram.com/p/yAa-a7iGJi/?modal=truehappysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 34 ?modal=true

Wedding program? Dinner menu?
This was posted an hour ago on Des's IG
deshartsock
1 hour ago
❤️ #HappySunday

This is a reply to that message
candysoorn

You guys are adorable! I related so much to the best man being right in front of you. Have a wonderful blessed and happy marriage! X 
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Not only Brooks is in Ca. Zac Waddel, his fiancé ,micheal G. Drew
who lives in Santa Monica on Insg of Katherin Kim from Mistresses

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17