SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:34 am

Nonina430 wrote:Not only Brooks is in Ca. Zac Waddel, his fiancé ,micheal G. Drew
who lives in Santa Monica on Insg of Katherin Kim from Mistresses

Thanks! This must've been taken last night but posted today.

catherinehkim
· O'Brien's Irish Pub & Restaurant
The band's back together ha. Here's to good nights w new and old friends Smiley
happysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 35 10593319_1541293702791552_1799345214_n

happysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

happysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:40 am

Thanks Nonina for the scoop and bleu for posting the pic!

mtnlvr55 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/yAa-a7iGJi/?modal=truehappysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 35 ?modal=true

Wedding program? Dinner menu?
This was posted an hour ago on Des's IG
deshartsock
1 hour ago
❤️ #HappySunday

That is a quote from the bible. mtnlvr55, good call. Maybe she's incorporated this on her wedding program.

Let all that you do be done in love.
Corinthians 16:14
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:46 am

bleuberry wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Not only Brooks is in Ca. Zac Waddel, his fiancé ,micheal G. Drew
who lives in Santa Monica on Insg of Katherin Kim from Mistresses

Thanks! This must've been taken last night but posted today.

catherinehkim
· O'Brien's Irish Pub & Restaurant
The band's back together ha. Here's to good nights w new and old friends Smiley
happysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 35 10593319_1541293702791552_1799345214_n

It is really sweet how these guys all still get along.  Happy day for Chris and Des and I love that they got everyone to play along for the surprise.

My first wedding was in a church that had a glass ceiling along the walkway.  We did a 3 PM wedding in October and it was beautiful with all the natural light.  I hope they either did it before the game or after, so none of the fans have to be distracted. I have a feeling this party will go late either way.

Oh and the woman next to Drew forgot to put her shirt on. Should someone tell her. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:56 am

Stuck, that woman is Katherine Kim from the show Mistresses
Somehow she became close friends to Brooks and Micheal G
She too lives In Santa Monica. That's how we dress in Ca.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:12 am

Nonina430 wrote:Stuck, that woman is Katherine Kim from the show Mistresses
Somehow she became close friends to Brooks and Micheal G
She too lives In Santa Monica. That's how we dress in Ca.

Thanks Nonina. I have actually watched Mistresses, but I don't recognize her. I think I am from the wrong coast in FL originally, that is probably nighttime attire for Miami as well. Or I am just old. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:27 am

So happy for my favorite couple from this franchise. Congrats to Des & Chris!! I am impatiently waiting to see photos and video footage!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:36 am

Well guys there's virtually nothing at all on social media about their wedding. Guests are quiet, vendors are quiet, not one word laugh out loud. Kudos to them. We may have to wait for Us Weekly. I'm assuming they will be the first to announce that they were married later today?

happysunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:38 am

grace8136 wrote:
hi  She's not Mrs. Siegfried yet, so here's one last drool for you Mura.  :fanningfan    Another nice bonus... RS is wrong again

I say Dam! that's a hoooooooooottttttttttt body for you!! Thanks Grace!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:42 am

bleuberry wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:What does this mean? Is this an old pic? Thought they were going to be at the wedding.

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick  41m41 minutes ago
It's all going down today! #GoHawks!!!! @jason_mesnick pic.twitter.com/53AUq5Ch6U

Definitely old. They're being tricky laugh out loud. The game isn't for a few more hours.

Molly is in the wedding so they should be there by now.

And when have ever seeing Molly go " GoHawks"? This is a first for her. she aien't fooling us, we know where she is.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:43 am

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:What does this mean? Is this an old pic? Thought they were going to be at the wedding.

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick  41m41 minutes ago
It's all going down today! #GoHawks!!!! @jason_mesnick pic.twitter.com/53AUq5Ch6U

Definitely old. They're being tricky laugh out loud. The game isn't for a few more hours.

Molly is in the wedding so they should be there by now.

And when have ever seeing Molly go " GoHawks"? This is a first for her. she aien't fooling us, we know where she is.

Wasn't Molly for Wisconsin? I can't imagine she wouldn't be Go Packers!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:45 am

nutty1 wrote:Molly didn't realize she had stalkers fans who will pick up on those things!!

They don't know about our secret society here LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:59 am

Yeah, Molly's not getting recruited by the CIA anytime soon.

Congrats to Des and Chris and all their diehard fans! cheerstoyou Hope it's a perfect wedding day for them!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17