SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by jlccaz Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:05 am

I think they brilliantly funded it with the US weekly exclusive and various product features and  endorsements.  Maybe someone got video rights. I would love that.  They are so sincere.  I hope they got a free honeymoon too!

Last edited by jlccaz on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:10 am

We know the word about their wedding is out, I am still very curious to why MF and CH have not twitted their congratulation to the new married couple?

Isn't this a success story for them?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:11 am

ive been gone almost all day- so can we say now they are mr & mrs. siegfried? i really can't wait to know more details of their wedding, etc. because they've been quiet, its kind of fun and doesn't ruin the surprise.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:13 am

jlccaz wrote:I think they brilliantly funded it with the U.S. weekly exclusive and various productbfeatures and  endorsements.  Maybe someone got video rights. I would love that.  They are so sincere.  I hope they got a free honeymoon too!

Me too, jlccaz. They deserve it. I'm sure their wedding was lovely and so nice they didn't have to put up with things like the "consummation station" and whatever they came up with for S/C. The Bachelor/ette weddings were nice but there's something to be said for being in charge of your own wedding.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:26 am

california90 wrote:ive been gone almost all day- so can we say now they are mr & mrs. siegfried? i really can't wait to know more details of their wedding, etc. because they've been quiet, its kind of fun and doesn't ruin the surprise.

Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried Are Married! Details on Bachelorette's Wedding

Her happy ending came true! On Sunday, Jan. 18, Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock said her "I Do's" with fiance Chris Siegfried in Palos Verdes, Calif., a rep for the couple confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. The pair, who met on Hartsock's season of The Bachelorette, got engaged in the finale, which aired in August 2013, when Siegfried proposed with a Neil Lane diamond ring that featured more than 200 small diamonds on an intertwining rose gold and platinum band. They currently live together in Seattle.

Mortgage banker Siegfried couldn't wait to include friends and family in the event. On Jan. 15, he tweeted, "So excited for the big day! @DesHartsock and I can't wait to share with everyone! #countdown #9days #hopingforsun."

Prior to her nuptials, Hartsock, 28, opened up to Us Weekly about planning the celebration with her fiance.

"Once Chris and I got engaged we started talking about the wedding right away -- probably before the finale even aired," the bridal boutique stylist told Us. "We talked about what we would want and pieced together both of our ideas."

But for Hartsock, the groom was the most special detail. "I’m most excited to walk down the aisle and see Chris," Hartsock gushed to Us. "And then of course to get down on the dance floor with him!"

Exclusive photos from the wedding will appear in Us Weekly's upcoming issue, on stands on Wednesday, Jan. 21. Be sure to pick up your copy!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-married-wedding-details-2015181

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:31 am

It may be childish of me, but I enjoy reading all the positive feedback they get today!!! Truly a match made in heaven.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:56 am

jlccaz wrote:I think they brilliantly funded it with the U.S. weekly exclusive and various productbfeatures and  endorsements.  Maybe someone got video rights. I would love that.  They are so sincere.  I hope they got a free honeymoon too!

I just saw E! ticker running across the bottom of the screen saying Des and Chris got married. I just want to say, congratulations to the happy couple, and I cant wait to see the pictures in this week's USWeekly magazine.

MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:57 am

Maggenzm wrote:We know the word about their wedding is out, I am still very curious to why MF and CH have not twitted their congratulation to the new married couple?

Fleiss did. He didn't tag them.

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Samuel10countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Samuel10 countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Family10countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Samuel15countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 44 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:58 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 19m19 minutes ago
Congrats to Desiree and Chris. What a great couple! We love you!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:01 am

lipsis wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:We know the word about their wedding is out, I am still very curious to why MF and CH have not twitted their congratulation to the new married couple?

Fleiss did. He didn't tag them.

Yes, since Mr. and Mrs Siegfried follow him, they should be able to see it without being tagged.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:10 am

jen689 wrote:
california90 wrote:ive been gone almost all day- so can we say now they are mr & mrs. siegfried? i really can't wait to know more details of their wedding, etc. because they've been quiet, its kind of fun and doesn't ruin the surprise.

Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried Are Married! Details on Bachelorette's Wedding

Her happy ending came true! On Sunday, Jan. 18, Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock said her "I Do's" with fiance Chris Siegfried in Palos Verdes, Calif., a rep for the couple confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. The pair, who met on Hartsock's season of The Bachelorette, got engaged in the finale, which aired in August 2013, when Siegfried proposed with a Neil Lane diamond ring that featured more than 200 small diamonds on an intertwining rose gold and platinum band. They currently live together in Seattle.

Mortgage banker Siegfried couldn't wait to include friends and family in the event. On Jan. 15, he tweeted, "So excited for the big day! @DesHartsock and I can't wait to share with everyone! #countdown #9days #hopingforsun."

Prior to her nuptials, Hartsock, 28, opened up to Us Weekly about planning the celebration with her fiance.

"Once Chris and I got engaged we started talking about the wedding right away -- probably before the finale even aired," the bridal boutique stylist told Us. "We talked about what we would want and pieced together both of our ideas."

But for Hartsock, the groom was the most special detail. "I’m most excited to walk down the aisle and see Chris," Hartsock gushed to Us. "And then of course to get down on the dance floor with him!"

Exclusive photos from the wedding will appear in Us Weekly's upcoming issue, on stands on Wednesday, Jan. 21. Be sure to pick up your copy!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-married-wedding-details-2015181

omg yayyy! i'm happy for them!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:16 am

A huge congratulation to Des and Chris, and wish them much much happiness. So so happy for them...they did it!
The "consummation station" "and whatever they came up with for S/C," should not and will not define their marriage, all that are behind them, and IMO, they have moved on and have had a very happy event-filled one year as a married couple and no doubt that it'll continue that way Smiley.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17