SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Spencer81 Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:41 am

So happy for Des and Chris too!! They make a lovely sweet couple! cheerleader
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:09 am

Belated congrats to all the fans and of course to Des and Chris! Wishing them all the best! celebrate

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 1f49c

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 8367-910 countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 I_got_13 countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 E5kqdm15 countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:48 am

Matt White just congratulated them on twitter. He also said it was a beautiful wedding. (I am so sorry, but I have no idea how to bring it over.) Could he have been there? That would be so cool. I don't know, but I went to his twitter profile, and a couple of hours before the wedding, he was at Redondo beach. I live in Europe and don't know about any of the beaches in California, so I don't know if Redondo beach is close to where they got married. Is it?

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:13 am

Redondo Beach is 15 mins tops from Palos Verdes. Beautiful area.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:28 am

Congrats! to my favourite couple Des and Chris.  High clap

islandgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:42 am

Matt White was there! Thanks Jul! Redondo beach is where the guests were staying. I'm having flashbacks of them dancing to their theme song.  beatingheart

@mattwhitemusic
@ChrisRSiegfried @DesHartsock congrats guys. Beautiful wedding.

clapping!

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:11 am

Maggenzm wrote:We know the word about their wedding is out, I am still very curious to why MF and CH have not twitted their congratulation to the new married couple?

Isn't this a success story for them?

I hope it's because they saw it on twitter and didn't know about it. Smiley OTOH they may have known and was respecting their privacy.

Wow! Nice to see all the well wishes in here this morning. yes Once again, hats off to bleu and others who never waivered from this couple and sleuthed till the end! In the days to come we'll be getting more info especially when US weekly comes out. All those details that were speculated for 1 1/2 years!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:49 am

albean99 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:I think they brilliantly funded it with the U.S. weekly exclusive and various productbfeatures and  endorsements.  Maybe someone got video rights. I would love that.  They are so sincere.  I hope they got a free honeymoon too!

Me too, jlccaz. They deserve it. I'm sure their wedding was lovely and so nice they didn't have to put up with things like the "consummation station" and whatever they came up with for S/C. The Bachelor/ette weddings were nice but there's something to be said for being in charge of your own wedding.

I agree

The little we know so far about the wedding ceremony is just so very 'them,' and with zero gimmicks or ABC set ups, I imagine it was that much more natural and comfortable for them and their guests.

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:We know the word about their wedding is out, I am still very curious to why MF and CH have not twitted their congratulation to the new married couple?

Isn't this a success story for them?

I hope it's because they saw it on twitter and didn't know about it. Smiley OTOH they may have known and was respecting their privacy.

Wow! Nice to see all the well wishes in here this morning.  yes Once again, hats off to bleu and others who never waivered from this couple and sleuthed till the end! In the days to come we'll be getting more info especially when US weekly comes out. All those details that were speculated for 1 1/2 years!

re: the bolded….How about it??? I had Brooks blinders on right up until he came out to sit next to Des at the ATFR! Someday when I have time, I am going to watch the season again, at least all the Chris and Des parts.

Very thrilled for them. I have enjoyed following them on Twitter and think the reason for their success as a Bachelor couple is their normalcy - they lived life like a normal couple, he went back to work, she moved to Seattle. I think that is one of the keys.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by imouttatime Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:47 am

Congratulations to Des and Chris! What a sweet couple! Just re-watched the proposal and shed a tear (or two). Wishing them lots of happiness!

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Hoorray Des and Chris on your :wedding

one of my favorite couples .

for you

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

countdown - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 45 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Chris was on twitter briefly last night. He retweeted the Us Magazine link and favourited Matt White's congrats tweet. I wonder what he played/sang. He sang his song "Love" on piano at Ashley and JP's wedding, it was their first dance.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17