SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeithappen - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Thank you lipsis for all of the time and effort you took to post the article from US Weekly :Nod:

Des and Chris are my favorite couple from the franchise. beatingheart THEM

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

makeithappen - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by harts5 Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:15 pm

yes..thanks you lipsis :yes:

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:35 pm

I am scarely on the board these days, but I'd like to congratulate Des and Chris on their official union. May they have a blessed and happy life together.Smiley Hoorray

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:03 pm

From reading the article, I don't see where any of the producers or CH was there - only other bach alumni. Does anyone know if this is correct?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:10 pm

I would have suspected so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by harts5 Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Elan was there and Amy Bean was one of her bridesmaids

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Mustang19 wrote:From reading the article, I don't see where any of the producers or CH was there - only other bach alumni. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Elan was there, as was Cassie (I"m assuming with her husband Peter). Des is friends with Marco so I'm assuming he was also there with his boyfriend Peter, both producers. Amy (former producer) was in the bridal party.

I take it Fleiss and CH weren't there. But I'm not sure.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:49 pm

It looks like it was such a gorgeous wedding - I may not love her wedding dress by itself, but seeing all the elements together - absolutely wonderful. What amazing settings they selected.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:56 pm

If they were invited and didn't have other commitments I think both Mike Fleiss and Chris Harrison would have been at the wedding.  I just found out that Bob Guiney was there, so I'm sure there were others from the franchise that were present just not mentioned or photographed.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Des was a stunning bride! The love she and Chris share is so evident in the pics. Thank you lipsis for all the effort putting this together for all to enjoy.

Wishing this lovely couple continued blessings and happiness!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:46 am

Just checking in after having had no access to the internet for a few days (so very painful!). Anyhoo, the wedding looks just amazing. Thanks for posting Lipsis!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:50 am

Congrats to Des & Chris!!! ..Love and Affection..can do wonders to a person..They look very happy and very contend! I'm so very happy for them!
TY posters for the amazing pics!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17